Author Topic: Major asteroid going to hit earth - scientist confirms!  (Read 8001 times)

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: go to hell i`m not in the mood
  • Side: Neutral
Major asteroid going to hit earth - scientist confirms!
« on: March 22, 2013, 07:17:08 pm »
Okay dont shoot me im just the messenger this is what i have read

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2168971/pg1

My name is Raymond i am a scientist working for various astronomy departments around the world, both public sectors and private sectors. I am not a conspiracy theorist, i am not one of those convinced that `the moon landing was faked` or `2012 nibiru would hit earth`. I look at facts.
However, a few weeks ago,an asteroid 18 meters wide exploded 40 miles above a Russian town, do you know what it would have done if it hit earth? It would have killed many thousands. The shockwaves of the explosion were recorded across the world thousands of miles away. This isnt a theory or assumption these are facts.

Now this is what we have seen. The asteroid was part of a large body of similar objects coming in from the asteroid belt. There is one which we have not detected until now, because a/ we could not determine its exact projected path and b/ we did not want to scare people.
Exactly 2 hours later the faxes came through from our U.S observatory.

This object, half a mile wide is heading for earth and will hit Canada or Mexico in the next 14 days. Exact time and day will be added here later. This will be an extinction level event. The blast itself will kill millions, and the rest of the living beings will be erased within a matter of motnhs

Even when i heard the news i did not believe it. I insisted on seeing a copy, and asked them to recalculate everything. The calculations were sadly correct.

So here i am, to tel you all that these final days are ones to be embraced. Tell the ones around you that you love them, pray to whichever God or higher faith you believe in. Please make ammends with enemies, and spread the love and warmth.

I am sorry. I really am.

------

Ps  Now the startling part..  leading scientists on yahoo have told people to pray because of an asteroid incoming

http://news.yahoo.com/large-asteroid-heading-earth-pray-says-nasa-005545942.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57575194/nasas-advice-for-near-term-meteor-strike-pray

Why would they say this if there was no threat

--------------------

PPS

Here are a couple of videos on it by various scientists discussing it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWDlu_vuyHA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWUr7YZf7s[/youtube]

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Re: Major asteroid going to hit earth - scientist confirms!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »
As long as it kills you I will be happy  :-P
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline König

• Major
  • A major König
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Koenig
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 07:51:00 pm »

My name is Raymond i am a scientist working for various astronomy departments around the world, both public sectors and private sectors. I am not a conspiracy theorist, i am not one of those convinced that `the moon landing was faked` or `2012 nibiru would hit earth`. I look at facts.
However, a few weeks ago,an asteroid 18 meters wide exploded 40 miles above a Russian town, do you know what it would have done if it hit earth? It would have killed many thousands. The shockwaves of the explosion were recorded across the world thousands of miles away. This isnt a theory or assumption these are facts.

Now this is what we have seen. The asteroid was part of a large body of similar objects coming in from the asteroid belt. There is one which we have not detected until now, because a/ we could not determine its exact projected path and b/ we did not want to scare people.

This object, half a mile wide is heading for earth and will hit Canada or Mexico in the next 14 days. Exact time and day will be added here later. This will be an extinction level event. The blast itself will kill millions, and the rest of the living beings will be erased within a matter of motnhs

Even when i heard the news i did not believe it. I insisted on seeing a copy, and asked them to recalculate everything. The calculations were sadly correct.

So here i am, to tel you all that these final days are ones to be embraced. Tell the ones around you that you love them, pray to whichever God or higher faith you believe in. Please make ammends with enemies, and spread the love and warmth.

I am sorry. I really am.

So... They do realize it's not April 1st yet, right?  ::)
I don't trust anything but pizza from a pizza place.

Offline Jacob

• Alpha Tester
  • Back after a long long time away :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jacob
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:58 pm »
Meh im sure we can hire north korea to nuke it on the way down, that way it blows up and we all live :P

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 08:13:10 pm »
Real stuff.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »
Oh noes, my life, our life's. We're are doomed!

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 08:43:58 pm »
I've been doing fine not being dead for almost 21 years now. Meh.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 08:50:09 pm »
Btw im NOT the person who wrote all that, just thought id paste it here as its the `talk of the internet` at the moment

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:36 pm »
Do you know how many times they have said that "the end is nigh!" or "we are doomed!"?
I honestly don't believe this is going to happen, and if it does, you can laugh at me.

:P

Also, the irony is that he says hes not a conspiracy theorist, but the website he posted on is a conspiracy theorist website xD

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 09:14:43 pm »
Btw im NOT the person who wrote all that, just thought id paste it here as its the `talk of the internet` at the moment
we know.
we just saying how sad we are that we're going to die

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41:34 pm »
Hmmm.... Well.... DERP
Its time for me to make my shelter outside my house again. (No its not underground)
The first modder for NW.

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 09:53:21 pm »
we know.

You could always give me all your money before hand

would that make you happier?

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 09:54:24 pm »
we know.

You could always give me all your money before hand

would that make you happier?
and you just killed the joke... thanks

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 09:55:53 pm »
Using GLP as a source. Lmao.

Offline Rogov

• Second Lieutenant
  • Moose are cool.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Hsr_Ofr_Rogov
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 10:01:08 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/large-asteroid-heading-earth-pray-says-nasa-005545942.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57575194/nasas-advice-for-near-term-meteor-strike-pray
Hypothetical. I love how seemingly every news source is using that misleading headline though...

I am sorry. I really am.

------

Ps  Now the startling part..  leading scientists on yahoo have told people to pray because of an asteroid incoming
I like how it can hit Canada or Mexico, but not the U.S. xD

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/asteroid-impact-near-earth-objects-life-earth-nasa_n_2529946.html
Scientists have made exponential progress in identifying and tracking near-Earth objects in the past decade. NASA-sponsored near-Earth object surveys have found 90 percent of all asteroids and comets larger than a kilometer in diameter and projected their orbits at least 100 years into the future. Yeomans says the challenge now is finding all asteroids larger than 35 meters across, the size where one would pose a threat to a town or city, rather than all life on Earth. [...] The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago was much larger—a chunk of rock 10 to 15 kilometers across. The crater that formed when it struck near what is now the Yucatán Peninsula is 150 kilometers in diameter. The impact caused an immense explosion that deposited a layer of debris 10 meters deep as far as several hundred kilometers away from the impact and rained burning ash down on all corners of the globe. Most animals on the surface of the Earth died, and debris in the upper atmosphere launched the planet into a global winter. Many of the life forms that survived were either in the ocean or underground. [...] Today, if a survey detected a giant NEO headed for Earth, Yeomans says, humanity would have more than 50 years to prepare for it. He says a spacecraft could theoretically be used to divert such an asteroid off its Earth-colliding trajectory and out into space, and put in his plug for his employer, or at least organizations that support human ingenuity. “We have conceptual plans on how this could be done,” he says. “The reason the dinosaurs went extinct is because they didn’t have a space program.”

Personally, I'd be more concerned about the supervolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park, nothing we can do to prevent that.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:07:14 pm by Rogov »