Author Topic: Arctic Servers - Mount & Blade Server Hosting [EU / NA] (10-225 Slots) [25% OFF]  (Read 52510 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Sadly that discount has now ended, but we have some sweet discounts on some powerful server boxes, full details are on our website. Or just post and we'll get back to you.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
fucking autist Pride

http://gyazo.com/e19563a95259cf2fd7b3383a90ad918e

This is what happens when you ask Artic servers to do something ^^
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
fucking autist Pride

http://gyazo.com/e19563a95259cf2fd7b3383a90ad918e

This is what happens when you ask Artic servers to do something ^^

This
>always high
>GOAT

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Its hardly our fault and besides there are 3 other people who could have dealt with it (I also added it to the rotation twice encase settings weren't done properly ingame the first time around). In addition I had the previous map on that server which could have been selected from the rotation ingame...I fail to see how its my fault. I don't appreciate the hate and disregard nor the disrespect towards Arctic Servers for providing a free server.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:24:12 pm by PrideofNi »

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
Its hardly our fault and besides there are 3 other people who could have dealt with it (I also added it to the rotation twice encase settings weren't done properly ingame the first time around). In addition I had the previous map on that server which could have been selected from the rotation ingame...I fail to see how its my fault. I don't appreciate the hate and disregard nor the disrespect towards Arctic Servers for providing a free server.

*Sarcasm*
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus

boooooooo

but seriously, if this was the case then our little pamplemousse Tardet is at fault. Frenchies are a silly folk.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
Very good Servers keep the quality:) :)
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
Felix is lonely

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
Felix is lonely

:-[

Very good Servers keep the quality:) :)

Thank you!  :)

Quick update to this old thread, I haven't visited these forums in awhile. We're running a 50% off promotion for all gameservers throughout this month! Use code May2015 at checkout to participate. :)

Kindest Regards,
Felix

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Turtles123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Is this a scam?
I paid 8 pounds for a 30 slot VC server, but the server name nor control panel is known to me. It also says pending, i need help...

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
You might want to talk to Felix directly, you can get directly in touch via Steam if you don't get what you are looking for on this thread.

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
Is this a scam?
I paid 8 pounds for a 30 slot VC server, but the server name nor control panel is known to me. It also says pending, i need help...

Hello,

I'm not sure of your client information so I'm not sure if we've dealt with this already however if not, please get in touch via the support ticket system inside your Arctic website account or contact me direct via Steam Here.

You might want to talk to Felix directly, you can get directly in touch via Steam if you don't get what you are looking for on this thread.

Many thanks for keeping an eye on this and helping while I'm not so active here Dodo :)

~Felix

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Dear server Host,

I am the new owner of the NW server list thread.
Since the thread also provides links to the threads of server hosts, I would like to invite you to register at my thread.
This not only provides the community with a list of server hosts, it may even get you some extra customers.

Information on how to register and registration itself are on the thread.

Click here to go to the Napoleonic Wars Server list

Thanks in advance,
Riddlez
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:15:34 pm by Riddlez »
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline GodlikeRaya

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
From what I have seen from Artic Servers im having no problems at all. I am renting a 200 slot m&b server aswell as a 100slot TS.

I have had NO problems, I have got good service when asked my contact over steam when he is online, and the servers are pretty much free of lag. As long as you are in the same continent as the server is hosted in, ofcourse. Id definetly recommend one of these and if you are uncertain on buying one from diffrent server hosters, you can always take the mans steam from the thread and ask him some questions and you will find yourself, without questions but answers.

/Raya

Offline stoneballs

• Private
    • View Profile
is it monthly or pay once