Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293912 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I am loyal to the 42nd, but I gotta say the LG has the best acedemy in the game. Made players like Matt and I the best players in the game today. Thanks for raging at us russian, you made us great.
no problem.
looks like lg need to pick up moraine to strengthen their roster to its full potential now that the bandwagons are gone
You bless us with your presence

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

Russian was the abusive father but was only doing what was best for his kids

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Russian was the abusive father but was only doing what was best for his kids
Russian wasn’t abusive compared to our 71st forefathers

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
: I refuse ☝️to have 🍆🛏intercourse 👉👌with🙊 slutty men 🙍‍♂️🙎‍♂️👳‍♂️👮‍♂️👴👨👦who've had lots of sex👉👌 with different women👭👭👱‍♀️🙍‍♀️👧👵. Because every time🕝⏲🕰⏰⏳ they put their penis🍆🍌🥒🍆 into a vagina🌮🌮 it gets squeezed🤜✊ into a smaller size.🦐👌 Real men 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👴👨‍🏫👼save their🍆🍌🥒 dicks for 💍💒✋marriage 🤵🍾🥂👰& god 📿⛪& their🤴👰 future wives💍📿💑 so they can have giant 💪💦virgin 📿🍆🍌dicks. 🍆🥒🍌

MATT123456789

That's my boy

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
: I refuse ☝️to have 🍆🛏intercourse 👉👌with🙊 slutty men 🙍‍♂️🙎‍♂️👳‍♂️👮‍♂️👴👨👦who've had lots of sex👉👌 with different women👭👭👱‍♀️🙍‍♀️👧👵. Because every time🕝⏲🕰⏰⏳ they put their penis🍆🍌🥒🍆 into a vagina🌮🌮 it gets squeezed🤜✊ into a smaller size.🦐👌 Real men 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👴👨‍🏫👼save their🍆🍌🥒 dicks for 💍💒✋marriage 🤵🍾🥂👰& god 📿⛪& their🤴👰 future wives💍📿💑 so they can have giant 💪💦virgin 📿🍆🍌dicks. 🍆🥒🍌
fuck yeah welcome to the gang son! Your body is a temple! Not an Object!!!!!!!!
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
fuck yeah welcome to the gang son! Your body is a temple! Not an Object!!!!!!!!
Can I pray in your temple

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
lol that russianfury guy sucks

MATT123456789

Suns

LGK.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
went 17-31 im fuckin raw
click here to join the 84th

|Viper|

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral

ye, but don't let this distract you from the fact that svenypoo is a god.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union

ye, but don't let this distract you from the fact that svenypoo is a god.

i need you to accept my request to join team NA for the tourney
click here to join the 84th

Suns