Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 295877 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
LG right now

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
20:18 in Glenn's video
Look what happens on the left side :)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
20:18 in Glenn's video
Look what happens on the left side :)
Honestly that was pretty slick
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline icksnuck

• Private
  • 7/11 was a part time job
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Icks
  • Side: Union

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile

This soundtrack is amazing
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
Hey members of the 40th. This guy lost you the 1v1 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eishoy/
Go an thank him!
I do not feel obligated to leave this man because our regiment lost to the LG in that matchup, Nor am I stupid enough to do so since I know full well that the LG had referees in that matchup since no one was actually serious enough to appoint people that couldn't be "possibly bribed or influenced" to change the outcome of that matchup. Im not saying it did but due to these reasons alone that speaks for itself that the last matchup we had was like any other matchup and the only ones who think that big of it are the ones trying to prove themselves, or prove trying to prove themselves and simply do not take all the facts into consideration first or are trolls trying to lie to everyone. Some members left due to their own issues as well, but the majority of them do not care about that matchup and have already moved on im simply replying on their behalf for them since I happened to see this post. Anger will not change the outcome of this reply either or trolling we do not care about a matchup thatwas poorly setup except maybe afew people who don't have brains that should grow one.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Pls go away

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
Hey members of the 40th. This guy lost you the 1v1 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eishoy/
Go an thank him!
I do not feel obligated to leave this man because our regiment lost to the LG in that matchup, Nor am I stupid enough to do so since I know full well that the LG had referees in that matchup since no one was actually serious enough to appoint people that couldn't be "possibly bribed or influenced" to change the outcome of that matchup. Im not saying it did but due to these reasons alone that speaks for itself that the last matchup we had was like any other matchup and the only ones who think that big of it are the ones trying to prove themselves, or prove trying to prove themselves and simply do not take all the facts into consideration first or are trolls trying to lie to everyone. Some members left due to their own issues as well, but the majority of them do not care about that matchup and have already moved on im simply replying on their behalf for them since I happened to see this post. Anger will not change the outcome of this reply either or trolling we do not care about a matchup thatwas poorly setup except maybe afew people who don't have brains that should grow one.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Go an thank him!
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Go an thank him!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Go an thank him!

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Yes the whole match was rigged I have the evidence right here!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS