Author Topic: [NWWC2022] Team Spain  (Read 20415 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Spain NWWC Team
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2018, 12:46:12 pm »
no one does pal

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2018, 12:48:16 pm »
"break" as in playing mainly with trials, without the new actual cpt as my ping spikes to the degree i can barely talk on ts, so we end up losing to teams we always beat easily

No marquez no morale
+this

You never beat NL easily
We beat NL last time we played like 15-6, last september. I was talking about teams like Russia/Ukraine, and with our full roster we managed to beat the poles, swedes and the czechs too. So I'm obviously not taking these last trainings any serious
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2018, 01:07:18 pm »
"break" as in playing mainly with trials, without the new actual cpt as my ping spikes to the degree i can barely talk on ts, so we end up losing to teams we always beat easily

No marquez no morale
+this

You never beat NL easily
We beat NL last time we played like 15-6, last september. I was talking about teams like Russia/Ukraine, and with our full roster we managed to beat the poles, swedes and the czechs too. So I'm obviously not taking these last trainings any serious

Excuses.

We all know you'd be #1 dream team with PADAWAN, but you decided to insult and humiliate him instead.

Shame, shame, shame.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2018, 01:14:09 pm »

No marquez no morale
+this

You never beat NL easily

you do know that was the NL friend group right not the NWWC team but its okay with you suddenly the team gets better hahahah

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2018, 01:31:57 pm »
no, september-april is not very "suddenly"  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
and we also had a training match last season we nearly tied, we were missing marquez too I believe i was just evocating those scores, no offense piedar
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2018, 02:15:13 pm »
and we also had a training match last season we nearly tied, we were missing marquez too I believe i was just evocating those scores, no offense piedar

6 months Chicken, 6 fucking months you dont call that sudden wtf you spanish kids are odd, besides only thing Marquez can do is S key away and make cringy quotes on fse

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2018, 02:18:37 pm »
team esssssssssssssssspana

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2018, 02:20:12 pm »

6 months Chicken, 6 fucking months you dont call that sudden wtf you spanish kids are odd, besides only thing Marquez can do is S key away and make cringy quotes on fse
many of my kids have improved a lot in this time yeah lul, and you havent seen the new marquez hes now a rushing-blitzkrieg machine now :)

team esssssssssssssssspana
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2018, 02:21:54 pm »
hahahahahha oh wait HAHAHAHHAHA Blitzkrieging in XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EKSDEEEEeee

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2018, 02:57:25 pm »
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2018, 03:40:36 pm »

No marquez no morale
+this

You never beat NL easily

Excuses.

We all know you'd be #1 dream team with PADAWAN, but you decided to insult and humiliate him instead.

Shame, shame, shame.
I had to finish him off before he grew even stronger and seized all power for himself
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2018, 04:23:38 pm »
Breaking news you are a faggot LMAO

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2018, 05:45:50 pm »

Well marquez quotes are awesome but "help me rebuild" is almost at that level  :P

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2018, 05:59:05 pm »

Well marquez quotes are awesome but "help me rebuild" is almost at that level  :P
Hey pieter can you help me rebuild this team my old grannys house and my life too pls
#justice4padawan

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2018, 06:00:44 pm »

No marquez no morale
+this
You never beat NL easily

Excuses.

Shame, shame, shame.
Thanks for defend me bro i appreciate it :).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 06:04:21 pm by Adrianpadawan »