Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Teams  (Read 48741 times)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC Teams
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2018, 06:04:36 pm »

Your girlfriend is disappointed.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2018, 11:15:24 pm »
Despite, france having big problems due to vacations/holidays period which are getting worse day after day, we will try to play tonight with some on this roster (our changes with the last rules) : Tiberias, LeBrave, Drake, Cr3a, Dren, fotin , Owindd, Maharbaal, Troister, ExTaZz94, Bessières, Diablo, SharZ, Obelix

id Obelix 1782029
id Sharz 678082

we will delet some players who are in holliday in a long periode  after the match.

You said to me that Tiberias, Troister, ExtazZ, Bess and Fotin were on holiday?

they are in holliday this is why i  delet troister and extazz of the line up because they are inactif for a long periode so now we have a line up of 12 players. We let the others players because we cant change all the roster because i will not make in my team some players who cant block so i prefer let this players and pray for them to come on the day of the final.

We have swap only 2 players and not 4 drake was swaped with centurion because we had one slot free and creativity swaped with vade because vade was inactif and he didn't play any official match with FRA.

Lebrave i love you man, But i beg you let dren do the talking xD  i can barely understand half the stuff you say

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2018, 12:49:31 am »
what a racist
kill yourself hercules
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2018, 01:20:12 am »
what a racist
kill yourself hercules

:O

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2018, 11:54:20 am »
Despite, france having big problems due to vacations/holidays period which are getting worse day after day, we will try to play tonight with some on this roster (our changes with the last rules) : Tiberias, LeBrave, Drake, Cr3a, Dren, fotin , Owindd, Maharbaal, Troister, ExTaZz94, Bessières, Diablo, SharZ, Obelix

id Obelix 1782029
id Sharz 678082

we will delet some players who are in holliday in a long periode  after the match.

they are in holliday this is why i  delet troister and extazz of the line up because they are inactif for a long periode so now we have a line up of 12 players. We let the others players because we cant change all the roster because i will not make in my team some players who cant block so i prefer let this players and pray for them to come on the day of the final.

We have swap only 2 players and not 4 drake was swaped with centurion because we had one slot free and creativity swaped with vade because vade was inactif and he didn't play any official match with FRA.

Lebrave i love you man, But i beg you let dren do the talking xD  i can barely understand half the stuff you say

open your eyes
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2018, 11:24:58 pm »

id Obelix 1782029
id Sharz 678082

open your eyes

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2018, 09:00:48 am »

id Obelix 1782029
id Sharz 678082

open your eyes

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2018, 05:43:45 pm »
final FRA line up

LeBrave
tiberias
drake
extazz94
Maharbaal
Obelix
fotin
SharZ
Bessiere
Owind
Creativity
dren

FRA line up is close.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:51:20 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2018, 05:56:22 pm »
final FRA line up

LeBrave
tiberias
drake
extazz94
Maharbaal
Obelix
fotin
SharZ
Bessiere
Owind
Creativity
dren

FRA line up is close.

wow, drake 0_o
Glory to Ukraine

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2018, 07:36:17 pm »
I actually love that "balanced" thing about reseting roster edits. So England which made 10+ swaps before (3 swaps was maximum), could make now some more swaps again. Plus, England has literally an biggest community in this game and it's not hard for them to find replacements.

Then France, which didn't fix their problems by themselves, because captains literally didn't care about it till the end of the deadline, asked Hercules to help them, because 3 their main players are on holidays  :-\. If you were playing 3 months with one main roster, were swapping out weak players (wasting your roster edit thing) then it is only your problem, that you cannot bring at least 7 after all the time, even though only for one match per 2 weeks. And then again, France like an England has one of the biggest communities in this game, it literally wasn't hard for them to find replacements at the right time.

And then Ukraine + Macedonia, which only have 15 (9 of them are in the team) maximum ukrainian players in this game which can barely block and 1 macedionian which is in the team already. Germany, which already played a semifinal before this thing, and didn't manage to do such a big amount of swaps as example as their vis-a-vis or France.

Is it literally balanced or something? I mean, aren't you Hercules one of those players which is running for balance in everywhere?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rydhs_123

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2018, 08:09:21 pm »
Sweden In

Steinmann  503813

HellDruz
SirHappy26

ID's TBH

OUT

Ase | 624418
Svensson | 60158
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:32:17 pm by Rydhs_123 »

Offline Diablo595

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2018, 11:01:10 pm »
I actually love that "balanced" thing about reseting roster edits. So England which made 10+ swaps before (3 swaps was maximum), could make now some more swaps again. Plus, England has literally an biggest community in this game and it's not hard for them to find replacements.

Then France, which didn't fix their problems by themselves, because captains literally didn't care about it till the end of the deadline, asked Hercules to help them, because 3 their main players are on holidays  :-\. If you were playing 3 months with one main roster, were swapping out weak players (wasting your roster edit thing) then it is only your problem, that you cannot bring at least 7 after all the time, even though only for one match per 2 weeks. And then again, France like an England has one of the biggest communities in this game, it literally wasn't hard for them to find replacements at the right time.

And then Ukraine + Macedonia, which only have 15 (9 of them are in the team) maximum ukrainian players in this game which can barely block and 1 macedionian which is in the team already. Germany, which already played a semifinal before this thing, and didn't manage to do such a big amount of swaps as example as their vis-a-vis or France.

Is it literally balanced or something? I mean, aren't you Hercules one of those players which is running for balance in everywhere?

France are the favorite here.
This roster changes is so good hehe.
I'm out without any message/ any excuses.

They put me in spec in the match versus Ukraine, and say that i was a kid who was eating, only because they can't assume the fact to play 8v8.

The mentality of the FRA, isn't like my mentality, and i'm glad to be kicked out of this shit.

When you got spam during a day, for the 1/2 final and when you come they don't let you play.
This was like beging : "Please Diablo come we can't play if you don't come blablablabla"
I just lost time to spec this team.

But no problem, they gonna win the Cup.

I prefere the FIFA World Cup actually  8)

I'm thinking about letting Napoleonic Wars behind me with this French community.
And to become a Rust Pro Player

Kiss and GL & HF for the final  :-*

P.S : I'm sorry to post on this topic

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2018, 11:06:49 pm »
France are the favorite here.
This roster changes is so good hehe.
I'm out without any message/ any excuses.

They put me in spec in the match versus Ukraine, and say that i was a kid who was eating, only because they can't assume the fact to play 8v8.

The mentality of the FRA, isn't like my mentality, and i'm glad to be kicked out of this shit.

When you got spam during a day, for the 1/2 final and when you come they don't let you play.
This was like beging : "Please Diablo come we can't play if you don't come blablablabla"
I just lost time to spec this team.

But no problem, they gonna win the Cup.

I prefere the FIFA World Cup actually  8)

I'm thinking about letting Napoleonic Wars behind me with this French community.
And to become a Rust Pro Player

Kiss and GL & HF for the final  :-*

P.S : I'm sorry to post on this topic

You're just shit. Why would they sub you in when they have better options?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2018, 11:16:45 pm »
Diablo is just saying that Team France were breaking the rules, having Cr3a - one of the referees playing for them and doing nothing about it.

Quote from: NWWC Rules | In-Game Rules | Rule 7
Only 8 (7 if 8  cannot  be managed) members max of a team can be in the arena fighting.

They were forcing him to stay spec, and lying to us that he's eating or afk. While we had 2 specs as minimum.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2018, 11:33:40 pm »

I cba to read all this shite, but weve only made 3 swaps.  If a player didnt play in official matches, its a free swap.  . Also i would prefer france turn up with people to play with to make the semi/Final interesting.  Unless you would prefer a fake shallow win? kthxbai