Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 312194 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #3150 on: August 17, 2018, 02:01:33 am »
Spoiler
My video of the finals are up now for anyone who missed the stream;

[close]

Given the quality of both the actual match and the recording, this should be a textbook example of how to group fight :)
British voices
YIKES GIRI

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3151 on: August 17, 2018, 10:01:59 am »
Spoiler
My video of the finals are up now for anyone who missed the stream;

[close]

Given the quality of both the actual match and the recording, this should be a textbook example of how to group fight :)
Glad you liked it.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: August 20, 2018, 12:16:18 am »
Ukraine vs Germany

You have until 26th to finish your match. 

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: August 20, 2018, 10:48:29 am »
6 months for a tournament lol

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3154 on: August 20, 2018, 11:10:36 am »
6 months of your little baby bum crying lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: August 20, 2018, 06:04:05 pm »

Well it is the biggest tournament in NW. and Is the largest its ever been, and we do have people that take the piss to organise matches, not naming ppl.

And we do have little whining cry babies like you that are mad cuz you cant pull together a decent team,

Let alone cant play the game well yourself.  So what can you do but cry.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #3156 on: August 20, 2018, 06:12:01 pm »
wow you guys are sooooooo efficient!  ::)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: August 20, 2018, 06:38:10 pm »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: August 20, 2018, 06:58:34 pm »

i'd love for you to try do a better job :)

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #3159 on: August 20, 2018, 07:15:54 pm »

Well it is the biggest tournament in NW. and Is the largest its ever been, and we do have people that take the piss to organise matches, not naming ppl.

And we do have little whining cry babies like you that are mad cuz you cant pull together a decent team,

I am pretty sure that whining and personal skill are matters completely irrelevant to each other :P.
And, not that I want to take sides, but ain't it a bid weird for the organizer of, arguably, the biggest tournament in NW history
to counter a "crybaby" comment with a "Do you even lift bro" kind of argument?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: August 20, 2018, 07:41:21 pm »

I am pretty sure that whining and personal skill are matters completely irrelevant to each other :P.
And, not that I want to take sides, but ain't it a bid weird for the organizer of, arguably, the biggest tournament in NW history
to counter a "crybaby" comment with a "Do you even lift bro" kind of argument?

Well another comment that's laughable.  Probably because this "child" has complained, insulted and bitched the whole way through the tournament, insulted both players and organisers, for a reason no1 knows about, which is why i presume.  And please explain how that's "weird".  How is it a "Do you even lift" argument.  please humour me

Also i'd like to note i didnt say in NW history. But its understandably miss-read :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 07:43:18 pm by Hercules »

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: August 20, 2018, 11:07:36 pm »
Well another comment that's laughable.  Probably because this "child" has complained, insulted and bitched the whole way through the tournament, insulted both players and organisers, for a reason no1 knows about, which is why i presume.  And please explain how that's "weird".  How is it a "Do you even lift" argument.  please humour me

Also i'd like to note i didnt say in NW history. But its understandably miss-read :)

I don't get why you enter defence mode, i never tried to assault you.
My only point is that countering his saying by emphasizing on how good he is,  IS flexing, that is a definition.

You are the host. If someone throws plain insults at you without any actual argument, just bloody ignore them.

And really now, how was my comment "laughable"? I spent some time to throw a few lines of creative criticism.
Just use it instead of thinking that everyone around you wants to hurt you...  JEEZ

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: August 20, 2018, 11:24:27 pm »

I don't get why you enter defence mode, i never tried to assault you.
My only point is that countering his saying by emphasizing on how good he is,  IS flexing, that is a definition.

You are the host. If someone throws plain insults at you without any actual argument, just bloody ignore them.

And really now, how was my comment "laughable"? I spent some time to throw a few lines of creative criticism.
Just use it instead of thinking that everyone around you wants to hurt you...  JEEZ

Im not in defence mode?  Im just sick of comments that lack basic logic.

Because comments like this waste my time.  And no me saying he is bad isnt flexing.  Calling myself good is Flexing. Which im not doing. Why didnt you ignore this? same concept pal.

If that is creative criticism, then yeah it really is laughable.  Im pretty sure a child like that cant offend me that deep pal, so were good there.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: August 20, 2018, 11:32:20 pm »
I give up. You do you pal.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3164 on: August 20, 2018, 11:43:43 pm »
Hercules first W in his life.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci