Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313669 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #3330 on: April 17, 2019, 04:22:16 pm »
I've already said it'll be 6v6/5v5 based which isn't up for discussion as it's been a very long time since it was in a smaller format.

Cool NL is boycotting this then.

Kk

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3331 on: April 17, 2019, 04:35:32 pm »
if its a m-nwwc in a 6v6/5v5 format that would be extremely gay.

this 1v1 NWWC has proven regardless of its flaws that each nation can field easily enough players, so better keep it 8v8 then or something.

Amen to this. Gives alot of other people chance to represent their nation, rather than it just being the obvious 'Top' players of each.
not rly since theres more nations and more ppl get to play
Depends on how you look at it. 7v7/8v8 means a roster limit of 15 ish. That means 5 more players can potentially play per team. Instead of 10 Uk players getting to play, now 15 get a chance to play. Right now i have to drop multiple dutch boys because the roster limit is 10.

What nations are there that wont be able to field 2 extra players. If you mean nations like the balkans that disband in every international event, then there is no reason. For other nations like czsk its because you dont want to fill the ranks with lower tier players, which is understandable.Yet, if you care so much about how many people get to play, 7v7/8v8 means that more czsk players get to play aswell. It still results in more people playing in the tournament. If you don't sign up because you don't want to fill the ranks with worse players, then you simply don't get to play and you only have yourself to blame. And don't give me that shit that czsk players aren't interested in groupfights. I see screenshots of 56e groupfights coming by every other day.

The only nation where 7v7/8v8 wouldnt really work out is belgium tbh. As there are very few belgians left, even casual players. They could still scrape a casual team together if they really tried tho.

You  want 5v5, not because you want more players/nations to play. You want 5v5 because you want to have a better chance at winning, which again, is understandable. I want 8v8 because I want to allow more dutch players to play.

realistically, Slovakian 5v5 team has better chance at winning than we do, so what you are saying is simply invalid  :-X

I've already said it'll be 6v6/5v5 based which isn't up for discussion as it's been a very long time since it was in a smaller format.

Cool NL is boycotting this then.

not like u guys are good enough
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:37:10 pm by Kore »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #3332 on: April 17, 2019, 04:41:33 pm »
lol Kore stop taking my bait also gonna beat your ass up in Denmark  8)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3333 on: April 17, 2019, 04:44:27 pm »
Is this supposed to be a 1-day tournament or is it going to be another full on NWWC?
This will be full on as there's a few ideas we have in mind that we'd like to try out. It's also probably the last time I'll have time to host a larger event so let's go innit.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3334 on: April 17, 2019, 04:45:15 pm »
I would say with Seina, Kulous and with players like Gunebol or Peterman (one of them is slovakian right), you could have better 5v5 team than Slovaks Kore. At least you are more active than thore, lesak J and others
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3335 on: April 17, 2019, 04:45:48 pm »
Is this supposed to be a 1-day tournament or is it going to be another full on NWWC?
It's also probably the last time I'll have time to host a larger event so let's go innit.

uve been saying this for the past 4 years!!!!!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: April 17, 2019, 04:47:09 pm »
I'm sick and I really want Dominoes pizza but I don't want to be fat please advise

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3337 on: April 17, 2019, 04:48:00 pm »
I'm sick and I really want Dominoes pizza but I don't want to be fat please adise
Dominoes sucks lol. Worst pizza ever
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3338 on: April 17, 2019, 04:50:05 pm »
I'm sick and I really want Dominoes pizza but I don't want to be fat please advise

just be fat  :-*

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #3339 on: April 17, 2019, 04:54:05 pm »

"Eat it"
  - 'Weird Al' Yankovic
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: April 17, 2019, 04:55:10 pm »
I'm sick and I really want Dominoes pizza but I don't want to be fat please adise
Dominoes sucks lol. Worst pizza ever
GBK is where its at

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #3341 on: April 17, 2019, 05:02:53 pm »
B teams please

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3342 on: April 17, 2019, 05:06:29 pm »
where my 300 euro idiot
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #3343 on: April 17, 2019, 05:08:23 pm »
where my 300 euro idiot

is that what he promised you for not playing in swe-fin
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: April 17, 2019, 05:21:46 pm »

just be fat  :-*

Fuck it I'm going in