Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915664 times)

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #990 on: February 27, 2018, 01:18:22 am »
I would like to officially submit the list for the USA.

Matt 100

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #991 on: February 27, 2018, 01:23:45 am »
I would like to officially submit the list for the USA.

Matt 100
When he comes back we'll have to adjust the list
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 27, 2018, 01:34:51 am »
Bill it's been 4 years since you've been calling yourself "the king" and it hasn't gotten any better for you. I don't care if you think i'm not as good as you but how about have people try to say that you're better than me. Instead of you just calling yourself a god of melee and "king" of group-fighting and everyone laughing at you every time you do so.

Edit: Ey I got Brig General ;)
Exactly I have been dominating the game for 4 years. Whos laughing? everyone knows im the best overall player. No one honestly thinks you are better than me you had to cry to theodin or whoever just so you could take my place as number 1 and you wanted me to be rated 87 or something when I shit on you lol come on man...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #993 on: February 27, 2018, 01:41:03 am »
I miss the days when everyone was banned
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #994 on: February 27, 2018, 01:41:18 am »
Bill it's been 4 years since you've been calling yourself "the king" and it hasn't gotten any better for you. I don't care if you think i'm not as good as you but how about have people try to say that you're better than me. Instead of you just calling yourself a god of melee and "king" of group-fighting and everyone laughing at you every time you do so.

Exactly I have been dominating the game for 4 years. Whos laughing? everyone knows im the best overall player. No one honestly thinks you are better than me you had to cry to theodin or whoever just so you could take my place as number 1 and you wanted me to be rated 87 or something when I shit on you lol come on man...
we traded sexual favours

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 27, 2018, 02:10:20 am »

I said 89, you don't shit on me, I never cried to Theo, and that's what I expected from the 4 year response just you still saying you're so good. How about take my advice and stop making yourself look like an ass and get banned from the forums, again.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #996 on: February 27, 2018, 02:20:12 am »
Yeh.
Russian hadn't talked to me about your score until I brought it up to him last night. I informed Folkas that a 95 wasn't accurate

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #997 on: February 27, 2018, 02:27:23 am »
Why is it that when I get banned the juiciest drama happens?

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #998 on: February 27, 2018, 02:36:12 am »
All of you LENOOBS are irrelevant smh. Yoloswag should be rated a 99. -1 for the name lolololol.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 27, 2018, 02:43:00 am »
Clearly half of the people below Havoc are IRRELEVANT and get shit on by people not on the list ... Also, where do my bandage boi kovy, and my radiohead MATT fall on this list?

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 27, 2018, 02:45:10 am »
Clearly half of the people below Havoc are IRRELEVANT and get shit on by people not on the list ... Also, where do my bandage boi kovy, and my radiohead MATT fall on this list?
That's so true LOL
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #1001 on: February 27, 2018, 02:55:02 am »

I said 89, you don't shit on me, I never cried to Theo, and that's what I expected from the 4 year response just you still saying you're so good. How about take my advice and stop making yourself look like an ass and get banned from the forums, again.

I don't know son, you leave a lot to be desired. Your claims of being better than Bill are without merit.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 27, 2018, 03:05:51 am »

Me 89 and you 95? Really dude? Even you know yourself you aint fucking with the King of NW stop it

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 27, 2018, 03:15:10 am »
I think Hellomoto7 should be ranked number one......
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Hellomoto7

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: asdljfewb
« Reply #1004 on: February 27, 2018, 03:33:55 am »
I think Hellomoto7 should be ranked number one......

I agree.