Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625974 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4260 on: October 25, 2021, 10:55:35 pm »
What’s up with the server? I went on and I don’t see anyone with lower than 25 ping, has it moved countries again?

Yes. It's now in Germany and should have even better performance than previously.

The issue was with the UK datacenter where all UK arctic servers were being run.

If anyone has any ping related issues, then feel free to nudge me.

Not sure for other people, but the server is pretty awful for me. Was fine in London. But I've had so many issues with teleporting, more glitches happening, feeling like I'm ice skating. And it's not the issue with internet or ping. For me, German servers have always been pretty bad. I'd be fine with the 33ish ping I get on GF server now. But the teleporting and delay I get is almost impossible to play properly with.
Actually, I believe UK Servers are the worst. Cause they are great for British people and NAs and horrible for the rest. With the rest I agree tho. The rn location of the GF server is not great. I got a 40 ping (while on other german servers I got smth between 8-20) and am as well teleporting every second round.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #4261 on: October 26, 2021, 12:12:30 am »
What’s up with the server? I went on and I don’t see anyone with lower than 25 ping, has it moved countries again?

Yes. It's now in Germany and should have even better performance than previously.

The issue was with the UK datacenter where all UK arctic servers were being run.

Not sure for other people, but the server is pretty awful for me. Was fine in London. But I've had so many issues with teleporting, more glitches happening, feeling like I'm ice skating. And it's not the issue with internet or ping. For me, German servers have always been pretty bad. I'd be fine with the 33ish ping I get on GF server now. But the teleporting and delay I get is almost impossible to play properly with.
Actually, I believe UK Servers are the worst. Cause they are great for British people and NAs and horrible for the rest. With the rest I agree tho. The rn location of the GF server is not great. I got a 40 ping (while on other german servers I got smth between 8-20) and am as well teleporting every second round.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4262 on: October 26, 2021, 12:42:51 am »

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #4263 on: October 26, 2021, 02:44:57 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Might be the same thing that some german players are feeling atm. I know The_Joker said that the servers are fine for him. And the UK servers were fine for me. I know that the best bet for nearly everyone, is French servers (little fwoggies jumping up and down now with joy). But for me, the ping is still good on FRA servers, they've always felt as good as UK servers to me at least. And minimal teleporting unlike the GER servers.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #4264 on: October 26, 2021, 04:19:03 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Might be the same thing that some german players are feeling atm. I know The_Joker said that the servers are fine for him. And the UK servers were fine for me. I know that the best bet for nearly everyone, is French servers (little fwoggies jumping up and down now with joy). But for me, the ping is still good on FRA servers, they've always felt as good as UK servers to me at least. And minimal teleporting unlike the GER servers.
Agreed...

Also pretty funny but I had a server for 18th and some gf teams using it which was a London server and no eastern Europeans even noticed it wasn't a Paris server cuz the ping difference from a Paris server to a London server is like <5....

When people asked I just told them it was a French server and no one ever questioned that because it was fine for 99% if people...

Saying that, french servers are the best option just thought it was interesting because of the comments above

Nock

« Reply #4265 on: October 26, 2021, 07:13:01 pm »
Tbf I feel like there isnt any noticeable difference between UK and FR servers anymore.
That being said, I have to report that I've seen at least a couple frenchies being unable to play on GF because they have unusually high ping (i'm talking 60+ when they usually have a normal ping (>30ms))

Wursti

« Reply #4266 on: October 26, 2021, 07:18:18 pm »
Frenchies also complain about 30 ping so thats a bad point Nock!!

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4267 on: October 26, 2021, 07:30:38 pm »
I almost feel like any eastern europeans who complain about UK servers are like the same ones who complain about UK servers on Faceit, they had one bad experience and now its -UK or I troll.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: October 26, 2021, 07:33:18 pm »
I almost feel like any eastern europeans who complain about UK servers are like the same ones who complain about UK servers on Faceit, they had one bad experience and now its -UK or I troll.
im eastern

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4269 on: October 26, 2021, 07:51:34 pm »
I never lag but I lagged hard and bounced around on GF server. Please fix xoxoxo

Nock

« Reply #4270 on: October 26, 2021, 08:06:47 pm »

i wish i could -Iceland irl

Offline Shneider

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_8e_Sgt_Shneider
« Reply #4271 on: October 27, 2021, 05:02:23 pm »
In-game Name: 92nd_Kgm_Koksal_Baba
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): auto
Reason For Ban: Autoban
Time/date (If Known): 1 week
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry
Player ID (If Known): 956996

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4272 on: October 27, 2021, 05:21:42 pm »

i wish i could -Iceland irl
what the fuck
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4273 on: October 27, 2021, 05:54:12 pm »
That ID or name is not banned. It was probably a temp ban.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: October 27, 2021, 07:20:50 pm »
That ID or name is not banned. It was probably a temp ban.
Sorry, Herishey is being a drunk. Unbanned!