Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298195 times)

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
Yea, didnt mean this argument to start.. Lots of people are just very toxic on these forums and I really wonder why.
It's a sure bet that I've got a lot more experience than the people, who I apparently hurt.

Only point I was making.. is to compliment people moderating a server, full with.. quite easily hurt people.

Please don't continue any other ethical discussions.. I'm arrogant enough to tell you, I'm better than you, regarding ethics. (getting a point across in such a way that people accept that.. is something different at all)

But I do wonder 1 thing.. what is your 'official' stance on glitching earthworks (and/or plank spam, >3 planks at same spot)

Offline KweqPL

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Nice! I just joined this server and get ban for no reason. Good Job!

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
Nice! I just joined this server and get ban for no reason. Good Job!

Did you read the rules?

(3 max on attackers' side with.. fewer players.. more players 5 max on attacker's side)

They used to swap/kick people, when there were too many commanders.
This, however, proved unworkable, as most people simply ignored administration and rejoined the attackers.

I'm sure this is why Cenkris, Harvain etcetera decided to immediately use temp bans (or maybe even perm bans), because it simply took too long to moderate.
The problem here is, that it is very much possible that the wrong guy gets banned.

Even if you join as first commanders (and are allowed to stay there), you might get killed a few times without getting kills yourself.
For an administrator it's near impossible to see who's actually an allowed commander and who's not.
Mistakes can happen this way.

I noticed them banning players a lot faster and twas the reason for my post to compliment them, because it somewhat points to a big workload.

Try again in a few hours, probably only a temporarly ban.. and be honest, if you simply missed the rules ;)

Offline KweqPL

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Thanks for answer  :-*

Offline [Eng]Alucard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
My Name is the same name as Ingame and i just registerd.

I quote:
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

I have no idea if i got a permanet ban or not. But what i do know is that i didnt break any rules since i know them already before i played on your server.

10 Minutes ago The Admin Banned me for no reason at all. I think it was cenkris but i am not sure about this. (if it was not you i am truly sorry but i cant remember the name of the admin i didnt watch it happening it just went poof and i was banned)

I was on Bot Side the 3 guy from top to bottom in the list. I did not insult anyone nor did i break any other rules. Then i got kicked. No clue why. I was never kicked from any server.

Then i when i tried to reconnect the message (you are banned from this server)

Now the Title of this thread says. Unbans will not be granted under any circumstances. But Bans for no reason are??? Sorry if that sounds rude but right now im really pissed for not doing anything wrong and following the rules and boom there comes a ban for no reason.

I did nothing wrong and i play on this server since it was opened. I dont play regular on your server nor the game but when i have time i do so. I read all the rules before i started playing so i still dont get what i did wrong.

At least can someone tell me what i did wrong? Or can the admin who kicked and banned me tell me what i did wrong? And no you didnt swap me first you just instant ban me and i would really like to know why.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 03:34:06 pm by [Eng]Alucard »

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
As I've written above..
Mistakes are bound to be made, as it's near impossible to tell the 'correct' bot commanders from the 'incorrect' ones.

People tend to come with a variety of excuses (when they actually did break the rules, I'm not debating that), therefor they probably don't feel like answering all of them anymore. (and read up.. the kind of responses you receive from these players are.. well.. kinda off)

Might've been a mistake, wait a few hours and try again.

The position in the player list itself does not decide wether you can be a commander or not. It is possible for bot commanders to have a very low K/D ratio and therefor are at the bottom of the list.
(this is why it's near impossible to make the right decisions as administrator and they don't want to stay 24/7 on a server, they don't actively play on at that moment)

Offline [Eng]Alucard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
That might be true but still he could have kicked me or swap me instead of instant ban me for no reason. And the round had just started. I also don't want to argue about it because its nor my server nor my rules but when i get banned for no reason its kinda hard to understand what you did wrong to get the ban.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
When people think unbans are given

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

seriously? a no unbans ever policy?
what an egotistic twat
deal with it lel
<3

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
Although the policy may be unfair, we must respect the rules as we do not control the admins.
The first modder for NW.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
yeh cos banning people for no reason is hillarious, right?

fucking moron   >:(   >:(

Best way to exhibit your emotions online, lol ;)
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]
pls spam more angry faces ty
<3

Offline ClonDelta

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello,

I want to talk about 15th_Humans _VS_Bots Server.
My Name in Mount and Blade Napoleonic wars: 10_IR_Rek_ClonDelta
I was offline when i got banned. I dont know who banned me!  :-\ I think it was on the 2/8/15 in Germany in the evening.

The 15th_Humans_VS_Bots Server was one of my favourite Servers in M and B NW. My Regiment named Colbergisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr.10 is a Regiment with about 20 men. And we Train on this Server for Line Battles. Now my Problem is: I am banned!  :'( :'( :'( I dont know why I am banned! I want to Play with my Regiment again on this Server! but only I cannot... :'(
The only reason could be: allways one guy trolled me ingame on this Server with: Standing Forward to me, when i was Shooting, saying my Name a lot of times or other reasons...  :'(
This situations of trolling annoyed me so hard!!! After much time of trolling me I was so aggressive. I said to him(I dont know exactly, what i said): Please shut up, let it be, man stop that,........!

I am sooo sad  :'( :'( :'( I want to Play on this fantastic Server again! I would be sooo happy, when i would be unbanned! I hope you will understand my Situation and help me. Thank you, when u are reading this message! Please wright back!

Offline Kroto

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Turns out you get banned if you even go on the bot team... I thought I'd try out going as bots again. I was the 3rd player to join that team with over 80 players on the opposite. I then noticed about 6 other people join the bot team and I suddenly get banned without warning... I've been playing on this server a little after it started up it started and never had a problem until now,

In future, the admins need to look at the log and see who actually changes team or joins later on, then grant the ones who are actually breaking the rules a punishment. It's that simple!

So explain to me, why now?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:43:51 pm by Kroto »

Offline Dakiner

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello. I wanna to be unbaned. My nick is Brook. I play the server on commander team before there was more than 5 commanders. I don't know who banned me. I really enjoing plaing on your servers and tommorow a will join to human team if I see more than 5 commamnders in my team. If it's my fault, I'm really sorry. Sorry for my bad English :p

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
Hello,

I want to talk about 15th_Humans _VS_Bots Server.
My Name in Mount and Blade Napoleonic wars: 10_IR_Rek_ClonDelta
I was offline when i got banned. I dont know who banned me!  :-\ I think it was on the 2/8/15 in Germany in the evening.

The 15th_Humans_VS_Bots Server was one of my favourite Servers in M and B NW. My Regiment named Colbergisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr.10 is a Regiment with about 20 men. And we Train on this Server for Line Battles. Now my Problem is: I am banned!  :'( :'( :'( I dont know why I am banned! I want to Play with my Regiment again on this Server! but only I cannot... :'(
The only reason could be: allways one guy trolled me ingame on this Server with: Standing Forward to me, when i was Shooting, saying my Name a lot of times or other reasons...  :'(
This situations of trolling annoyed me so hard!!! After much time of trolling me I was so aggressive. I said to him(I dont know exactly, what i said): Please shut up, let it be, man stop that,........!

I am sooo sad  :'( :'( :'( I want to Play on this fantastic Server again! I would be sooo happy, when i would be unbanned! I hope you will understand my Situation and help me. Thank you, when u are reading this message! Please wright back!

Turns out you get banned if you even go on the bot team... I thought I'd try out going as bots again. I was the 3rd player to join that team with over 80 players on the opposite. I then noticed about 6 other people join the bot team and I suddenly get banned without warning... I've been playing on this server a little after it started up it started and never had a problem until now,

In future, the admins need to look at the log and see who actually changes team or joins later on, then grant the ones who are actually breaking the rules a punishment. It's that simple!

So explain to me, why now?

Hello. I wanna to be unbaned. My nick is Brook. I play the server on commander team before there was more than 5 commanders. I don't know who banned me. I really enjoing plaing on your servers and tommorow a will join to human team if I see more than 5 commamnders in my team. If it's my fault, I'm really sorry. Sorry for my bad English :p

They will not unban you and they won't explain anything. Learn to read the title guys: "UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"