Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299613 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Offline overlord raf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned from your Humans vs bots server a couple of days ago, but I don't actually know what for. I think it may have been because my name was "Adolf_Hipster" (y'know, as a joke), however I have changed it to "2nd_Guards_Rct_Overlord" (if that helps). I didn't want to offend anyone, could I please have an unban? my steam name is "overlord_raf" if that helps. Cheers in advance.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
I was banned from your Humans vs bots server a couple of days ago, but I don't actually know what for. I think it may have been because my name was "Adolf_Hipster" (y'know, as a joke), however I have changed it to "2nd_Guards_Rct_Overlord" (if that helps). I didn't want to offend anyone, could I please have an unban? my steam name is "overlord_raf" if that helps. Cheers in advance.
No unbans
Sorry. Join the party

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Beat me to it :P
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Toffee, I hope you know popcorn gifs can get you in trouble  :P

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Why?
Oh well. I'm sure I'll live  ;D :P

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
Why?
*Get's perm-banned*

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
What about a game where we post the names we were banned for? No? Mine was Randolf Ditler
Spoiler
I regret nothing
[close]
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Natnat471

• Corporal
  • Natnat471
    • View Profile
I like this server .

13/11/2015 Never Forget

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
Why?
*Get's perm-banned*
:D

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
I like this server .
And so begins the great shitstorm of our time.......

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
I like this server .
And so begins the great shitstorm of our time.......

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
I've been on and off quite frequently. (napoleonic wars and/or the 15th bot server)
Love to see that the 15th's server seems to be serving quite well as a 'backup' server, since the popular siege servers don't seem to remain online for very long. (never bothered looking into why, maybe Stefan has server issues/financial problems)
Even when there is a popular server still online, the 15th's server still remains popular and in use.

Just wanted to post to bring a bit of positive sentiment inside the thread.
Always found it funny how many players say that they were: a) intoxicated b) a friend was using their account c) someone pretended to be him/her.
Just a mild notice.. I don't believe any of these reasons and most people probably also will not.
I do believe the intoxicated reason, but even intoxicated one should be able to restrain. (Most people can't, but that's off topic)

Also amusing to see how most players react, when a non-admin tells them the rules, but I have to admit that there are actually quite a few new players, who listen to someone, without 'power'.

That all aside, just wanted to give a quick thanks, because I've seen Cenkris/Harvain busy quite frequently and can't always be fun to do so.
Seeing The Alamo still being played is a plus ;)  (quite fun to see when there are a little too many bots and the battle is played out on the courtyard, which is more or less historically correct)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
WDMeaum, I think that that is to be expected, seeing most of the people who post here complaining are those requesting unbans (or, more rarely, for someone to be banned). The people who play regularly on the server (I personally haven't for a couple of months now, but remember back to then) usually don't have an account, so any enjoyment is not projected to the wider world. So we do tend to only get one side of the picture here.

It could also be the case that many more experienced players (many of which have an account here) have long grown out of PvP, considering it boring, repetitive, unchallenging (in terms of melee) etc, are are all too keen to dismiss the server as a "noob" server. In any case, a bunch of ragers on a forum do not affect one's experience on the server itself in any way, so it's safe to thank them for their all too valuable opinion and carry on playing regardless :D
<3