Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299007 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #885 on: January 17, 2015, 11:05:36 am »
Good luck getting that!

I didn't ask you buddy. All I see you do on this thread is suck up to the admins. Give it a break.

You might want to cut down on the attitude. Everyone is responding to you like that because the 15th never unbans (check the thread title), and you usually won't even get a proper response explaining why you were banned. If you read through this thread, you should have understood this for yourself. So yes, good luck getting any reaction from the server admins (you should probably start saving up for a new copy of Warband).

The 15th are universally known as being assholes. The server and the owner of the server need to get DDoSed so they get taught a lesson. It's going to happen sooner or later. :)

Thats already happened. Didn't really affect us, didn't have to admin for a few days and the best part; they went and DDoSed 33rd  NW Siege and many other servers for a few days.

If you'd like an unban, proceed to this site: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48705/

You're unban is short, simple and it helps not only gain an unban but continue to fund the whole of Mount & Blade: Warband!

WIN-EFFING-WIN!
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 17, 2015, 02:02:44 pm »
 ::) Classic Harvain.

I am changing the thread title slightly to make it more obvious

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Or change to
Unban=buy a new copy

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 17, 2015, 02:20:21 pm »

Lel i was wondering why this was not done earlier to avoid confused players asking where the unbans were to be found :P
<3

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
Guys plz.. we need to thank 15th for at least one thing ! they encourage players that are banned to make an fse account :P 

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
how dare you snip me
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:47:48 am by Madbull »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #891 on: January 18, 2015, 06:21:06 pm »

Meh, not going for classic. This community is boredom to the extreme, I'm waiting for a dude to post on this thread about how the server sucks because he is among the 7 people banned today for either being one of the 3 spamming Jiggers, 1 name being I_HATE_FUCKING_JIGGERS and 3 stair blockers.

Be better if you just locked or deleted the thread. But its gotta remain so 50 different threads don't pop up. You must allow me, the Anti-Christ of NW, to continue to have his home of classics.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline UnfairTreatment

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban.
« Reply #892 on: January 21, 2015, 02:09:13 pm »
I was playing on the server one day with my friend, when suddenly some senseless jerk started telling jokes about Jews and other mishaps.

Everyone on the server was yelling at him through chat, as previously there had been an argument between two players. Suddenly, words in purple came on the top of the screen and the admin said:

''NEXT ONE THAT TYPES IN CHAT GETS BANNED.''

And as I typed: ''Stop it with the jokes!'' , the Admin wrongfully banned me and possibly anyone else trying to tell the guy to shut his trap.

I've been waiting 5+ months to be unbanned, but it seems that the admins are rather insensitive in the community - why when I was having so much fun, was I banned due to the wrong of another?

I wish to be able to play again on the server, if it'd be possible...?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 21, 2015, 07:28:05 pm »
Good luck getting that!

I didn't ask you buddy. All I see you do on this thread is suck up to the admins. Give it a break.

You might want to cut down on the attitude. Everyone is responding to you like that because the 15th never unbans (check the thread title), and you usually won't even get a proper response explaining why you were banned. If you read through this thread, you should have understood this for yourself. So yes, good luck getting any reaction from the server admins (you should probably start saving up for a new copy of Warband).

The 15th are universally known as being assholes. The server and the owner of the server need to get DDoSed so they get taught a lesson. It's going to happen sooner or later. :)

Thats already happened. Didn't really affect us, didn't have to admin for a few days and the best part; they went and DDoSed 33rd  NW Siege and many other servers for a few days.

If you'd like an unban, proceed to this site: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48705/

You're unban is short, simple and it helps not only gain an unban but continue to fund the whole of Mount & Blade: Warband!

WIN-EFFING-WIN!
Would he not need this as well? http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
  • Side: Confederacy
ayyyy harvain. you should commit sudoku for sucking so much at red orchestra. wink wink  ;)

Spoiler
its me, commit sudoku
[close]
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:38:23 am by Chosen1 »
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
Guys plz.. we need to thank 15th for at least one thing ! they encourage players that are banned to make an fse account :P
How do they encourage people to make an FSE account when the thread states that they don't unban. Just don't go on this cancerous server simples.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
How do they encourage people to make an FSE account when the thread states that they don't unban. Just don't go on this cancerous server simples.
It does seem that either people do not search and read the thread before registering, or just go ahead and post unban requests anyway, with some forlorn hope of being unbanned. (Seeing how many volunteers have posted here, even with such a clear heading)
<3

Offline jaegerdude

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 26, 2015, 12:56:42 am »
so lets get this exactly right, you didn't type 'bunch of cunts'?

as for the rest of your post, its just din...
And of course I fucking typed "bunch of cunts", I couldnt have referred to Vespasian's snipped post otherwise. What on earth are you hinting at?
din = a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisy clamor.
wat  ::)

People need to get this:
15th admins are god on the server.
If you do anything wrong they ban you and have every right to.
They also do not unban.
End off
dis

Well we got there eventually.

Nice to see your education on the meaning of din, shame you didn't put it into practice with the rest of your post.

I have a feeling that the lesson hasn't yet been learnt...

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
Obvious troll server is obvious
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile