Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298878 times)

Offline PlasmaBacon

• First Sergeant
  • (Inactive) 3DM 4 lyfe
    • View Profile
    • YouTubes Channel
  • Nick: Darth Bacon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #840 on: December 22, 2014, 08:55:31 pm »
My whole regiment including me (NA 73rd) was perma banned from the server for no reason. gg, loved the server.

If you think that banning random people for no reason will get rid of the "trolls" I do not get that logic.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:09:17 pm by PlasmaBacon »

Offline hank2417

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 25, 2014, 04:03:06 pm »
i just got banned by this server for no reason, i just joined it and they insta-banned me

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
  • Side: Union
« Reply #842 on: December 25, 2014, 08:29:45 pm »
i just got banned by this server for no reason, i just joined it and they insta-banned me

Welcome into this server. Every single admin are a fucking stupid asshole

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 25, 2014, 08:35:13 pm »
I'm apparently the only person who likes/hasn't been wronged by the 15th.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Nono

• Colonel
  • Eddie's smurf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nono
« Reply #844 on: December 25, 2014, 08:37:22 pm »
I'm apparently the only person who likes/hasn't been wronged by the 15th.

Don't worry, it will come. Lol.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 25, 2014, 08:50:02 pm »
I'm apparently the only second person who likes/hasn't been wronged by the 15th.
:P

btw I remember the mass banning of the 92nd last June -
#RestInPepperoni
<3

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #846 on: December 26, 2014, 10:21:00 pm »
Lol, poor new players. It's sad to see how many players play on this server still. Maybe the servr owners has the FSE gods favours. ::)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 26, 2014, 10:24:14 pm »
Lol, poor new players. It's sad to see how many players play on this server still. Maybe the servr owners has the FSE gods favours. ::)
Many noobies who strictly adhere to the rules and aren't yet caught up in the regimental feuds and all that.. As long as there are new players to NW,  33rd Siege and 15th HvB will continue to have at least some players
<3

Offline AnEnglishBean

• Volunteer
  • Hello, let's have some tea.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Col.Bean of the 109th Regiment.
« Reply #848 on: December 27, 2014, 02:41:48 pm »
Right, I was playing on this server with my friend, and instead of tell my friend to switch team because of the human limit on the bot team, he kicks him, so I call him up on it, he then says 'well if you can't read there's a limit', I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat, he then permanantly bans me. Shitty admin is a bloody understatement. Please unban me, it's the best damn server on the game and the damn admin is just being an angsty twat when I did bugger all wrong.
“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 27, 2014, 10:17:46 pm »
Please unban me, it's the best damn server on the game and the damn admin is just being an angsty twat when I did bugger all wrong.

Read the title first of all.

Second of all, 15th or whatever the hell they are now, dont unban anyone. Ever. Move on like many other players have already.
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #850 on: December 27, 2014, 10:22:56 pm »

FSE doesn't affect anything for us to have players. Taleworlds and the main server that they own, does.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 27, 2014, 10:27:49 pm »
Right, I was playing on this server with my friend, and instead of tell my friend to switch team because of the human limit on the bot team, he kicks him, so I call him up on it, he then says 'well if you can't read there's a limit', I say well why not bloody tell him to switch you blase twat, he then permanantly bans me. Shitty admin is a bloody understatement. Please unban me, it's the best damn server on the game and the damn admin is just being an angsty twat when I did bugger all wrong.

And no unban, learn to not insult people in the future. Especially when I didn't insult you at all, it was only a 1 hour ban, plus even before I did anything, 20 other players told your friend and the other extra people on the attacking team to move because of what it said in the Game Rules.

And your friend isnt banned at all now, as he only didnt read either that game rules or warnings from the other players. Buy a new copy of NW while its on sale and come back and dont say anything about it. Just play and have fun.

Offline Alertcriminal

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 01, 2015, 10:40:27 pm »
Name under which you were banned - Alertcriminal
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned: I was walking up and down the cliff bridge playing they flute when it said you have been banned from the server
Time and date: 21:31 GMT
User Identification Number: Not quite sure where to find that

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 01, 2015, 10:47:35 pm »
Name under which you were banned - Alertcriminal
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned: I was walking up and down the cliff bridge playing they flute when it said you have been banned from the server
Time and date: 21:31 GMT
User Identification Number: Not quite sure where to find that

Doesn't really help when you were banned. Was it yesterday? Month ago? 2 years? Anywho, have you tried getting back on? Cause usually if a musician is on the attacking team, wasnt time, its a temp-ban, after being moved. If it was a perma, you are in a regiment that we just ban on sight.

Either way, try the steam sale! Its still up NW and its cheap!

Offline JohnnyMoustache

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 02, 2015, 12:11:49 am »
Hello there !

My name is JohnnyMoustache, and I've been playing on your humans versus bots server for few years now if I'm correct.

I've been permanently banned today around 22h30-45 GMT (under this name : "Homme_Patate"), and I'm wondering if I the ban could be lifted by any chance.

I've been banned for ridiculously offending words in global chat, and I totally understand why the admin gave a permanent ban.
Actually, a friend of mine and me were chilling, totally drunk, in my living room, and he played M&B on my account for a while. After a while, he told me he stole somebody's name (Cpl_Hawk, if he remembers well.) and used it to insult an admin (Cenkris), in a quite rude way. The innocent Cpl_Hawk was banned.

When I realized my friend got an innocent player permanently banned, I felt so bad for that guy. That's why I've connected back instantly on the server, and managed to tell Cenkris (who didn't believe me at first) that Cpl_Hawk was victim of a troll who stole his name. I really wanted this guy to be unbanned, so I've insisted, explaining it WAS a name troll who was responsible for the offensive chat, and that Cpl_Hawk was not guilty at all.
Therefor, I knew the admins would check the IDs and that they would find out my ID was the same, and that my account was the one used to send these offensive messages.

I understand why this ended in a permanent ban, but if I was a troll, I wouldn't have come back to mention Cpl_Hawk was victim of a troll. My main mistake was to let my drunk friend play on my computer while I was busy.

I only wanted to fix his mistakes, by helping that other player who was wrongfully banned, even if it had to cost me.

Considering I came back on the server to warn the admins an innocent player was banned, because I felt so guilty for my friend's behaviour, I think I could be eligible for a ban lift and It would be kind from you to grant it to me.

Thanks for reading, and apologies to Cenkris for the offensive global chat sent with my account.
JM.

PS. (unlike the other players, there's no chance I give away my CD Key here for obvious security reason. I could PM them.)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:14:58 am by JohnnyMoustache »