Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299021 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #765 on: October 06, 2014, 11:19:30 pm »
St3fan 33rd got banned cause they're to OP :)
lol

Gg warning points for constructive critism and stating a point, like everyone else :(.

My life is ruined I have warning points  :'(
I have been onn the Watched list since I registered.. You'll get used to the mods sifting through your posts everyday, I promise :D
<3

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 07, 2014, 12:43:17 am »
It's funny how I was very good friends with Cenkris and Madvixen and all of a sudden they delete and block me, I don't even know why lol... Shows how fake they are

5666 posts

Devil confirmed? I think so

ban justified, go bed now 

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #767 on: October 07, 2014, 01:49:56 am »
It's funny how I was very good friends with Cenkris and Madvixen and all of a sudden they delete and block me, I don't even know why lol... Shows how fake they are

This will be the only 15th post for a while. MrStefan, you must be older and with a more developed stage of Alzheimer's then Cenkris does. You were the one who deleted Vixen from steam after some very short to the point "kind" words.

Oh, and I'll give a little tip from a rumor I've heard. I hope you have been doing things all legit. Otherwise, it will be an interesting time soon enough with things. Just a rumor I've heard, but hey, at least I am kind enough to say anything.

As for why 33rd members are being banned? Well, I'm not going to give one publicly or in private. Don't have to, you are just banned on all our servers.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #768 on: October 07, 2014, 06:57:40 am »
Harvain, if you're going to post, at least try not to lie please. You know as well as I do that MadVixen deleted and blocked me. I tried readding her
and because of me doing so I found out she had blocked me, I also asked Cenkris why she had deleted and blocked me but as expected, no response but I am sure I don't need to tell you this as you know all of this. I figured you'd be more than a pile of lies, but clearly I was mistaking.

Also please go threaten someone else. It will be interesting quite soon yes, but not for the reason you stated. You'll find out soon enough though

Good to know you have no reason to ban us, ah well, if banning people is what you enjoy, so be it

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #769 on: October 07, 2014, 07:18:31 am »
This thread is basically a bunch of people that can't read a title, some weird Greek guy defending the 15th because he learned how to control bots with them or something (top kek lol) and then you have genuine people like Stefan and the 92nd wondering why their whole regiment is banned. Very interesting indeed.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #770 on: October 07, 2014, 08:30:10 am »
stage of Alzheimer's then Cenkris does.

So you agree?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 07, 2014, 08:49:11 am »
This thread is basically a bunch of people that can't read a title, some weird Greek guy defending the 15th because he learned how to control bots with them or something (top kek lol) and then you have genuine people like Stefan and the 92nd wondering why their whole regiment is banned. Very interesting indeed.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kiss+ass On the fora. Noice.
*Reaches for popcorn*

EDIT: I re-read the last ten pages and have to say that the way some people *coughs* expects all of us to hate a server simply because they got banned from it is pathetic. It does seem that the thread is moving from the server itself to a more abstract discussion about the 15th with vague insults being thrown left and right... If this is what the community has come to, then it's time to leave. This regimental fighting, although amusing, can also get tiring.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:26:41 am by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
« Reply #772 on: October 07, 2014, 01:26:33 pm »
*Snip*
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:52:29 pm by Duuring »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 07, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »
*snip*
I honestly think that you have taken this too far. Making death wishes just because you regiment got banned from a server? Are you that angry? How f***ing pathetic are you, Nigrumz? Calm down!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:22:58 pm by MrTiki »
<3

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 07, 2014, 05:10:01 pm »
*snip*
I honestly think that you have taken this too far. Making death wishes just because you regiment got banned from a server? Are you that angry? How f***ing pathetic are you, Nigrumz? Calm down!
No
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:05 pm by MrTiki »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 07, 2014, 05:11:59 pm »
*snip*
I honestly think that you have taken this too far. Making death wishes just because you regiment got banned from a server? Are you that angry? How f***ing pathetic are you, Nigrumz? Calm down
*snip*
No
Ok.. so what exactly is the relevance of a person considering hanging himself to this thread? Ppl need to, idk, like, chillax
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:18 pm by MrTiki »
<3

AeroNinja

« Reply #776 on: October 07, 2014, 05:22:56 pm »
I miss this server...

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
« Reply #777 on: October 07, 2014, 05:28:08 pm »
*snip*
Hi there, it seems that you are assuming what this picture means to you (its great because you have an open mind in replying to this image), to me it questions the existance of the server if everyone is getting banned from it. the rope is a metaphor for a banning aura and the person is your online character in there servers, the person questions why he is near the ban even though he did nothing wrong. but hey thats my opinion you can think what you want :^)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:39 pm by MrTiki »

AeroNinja

« Reply #778 on: October 07, 2014, 05:31:11 pm »
*snip*
Hi there, it seems that you are assuming what this picture means to you (its great because you have an open mind in replying to this image), to me it questions the existance of the server if everyone is getting banned from it. the rope is a metaphor for a banning aura and the person is your online character in there servers, the person questions why he is near the ban even though he did nothing wrong. but hey thats my opinion you can think what you want :^)
thats deep but a creative way of thinking.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:50 pm by MrTiki »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 07, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
*snip*
An open mind can only get you so far... :'(
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:56 pm by MrTiki »
<3