Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294732 times)

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #735 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:09 pm »
You're not changing anyone's mind about the server and you're actually making it look worse by rubbing your mark allover what would otherwise be a respectable thread.
Exactly as I thought. Can't find any evidence to show why I "failed", so he attacks the source, in a rather insulting, and odd, way. Btw, I know that I can't change peoples' minds, just find mocking them hilarious. Thi thread was fucked up loooong before I first posted here USE4Life, even an American should have understood that by now. Why do you think that the name of thread was changed.
Now If I were to say that you failed in your attempt to set up a Duelling server...

Just in case you're mistaken and not just randomly insulting Americans. I'm not American, I'm British.

I'm not going to sit here and defend my defend my duel server that I pay no maintenance for and yet still receives regular visitors because I don't care for it. In the same way I don't care for you and your poor spelling or this thread. It just baffles me that someone could spend their time defending something they don't own against people they don't know and consider it a valid use of their time.

Now you've already self confessed to being a troll on the groupfighting thread so I'm going to cease wasting my own energy on trying to save yours.
Iz Called amusement. Surely you know what that means. What spelling mistakes? And why did u conveniently forget the fact that I nullified your claims in my previous posts?
There, I underlined it for you. Although I don't understand why you can't just take my word.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #736 on: September 11, 2014, 02:21:08 pm »
Nice server
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #737 on: September 11, 2014, 02:21:15 pm »
Nice server
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #738 on: September 11, 2014, 11:09:46 pm »
Hello all you beautiful ladies and gents of the FSE forums, I have returned. May the blessings of the NW gods be upon you as you go forth and kill one another on the various servers and event servers.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 11, 2014, 11:22:19 pm »
Hello all you beautiful ladies and gents of the FSE forums, I have returned. May the blessings of the NW gods be upon you as you go forth and kill one another on the various servers and event servers.
Welcome back! ;)

Got two new maps coming shortly to the  HvB and i`ll be posting up a bit more info and pics of existing maps shortly!  :D

Offline rythos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 17, 2014, 06:35:35 pm »
removed as no longer needed
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:10:06 pm by rythos »

Offline rythos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: September 21, 2014, 03:01:02 pm »
The reason why the population isnt as big on this server anymore is because they have banned 3/4 of the people that play this game

so true i know how it feels to be banned for nothing aswell

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 21, 2014, 03:05:13 pm »
Lolololololol He was back the day I got Muted.
Welcome back! ;)

Got two new maps coming shortly to the  HvB and i`ll be posting up a bit more info and pics of existing maps shortly!  :D
+1
#Like
#15THVB
#YOLO
#Banhamma

The reason why the population isnt as big on this server anymore is because they have banned 3/4 of the people that play this game

so true i know how it feels to be banned for nothing aswell
The doublepost iz real
<3

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #743 on: September 22, 2014, 10:27:05 pm »
 :'(

Spoiler
I just would like to say that I love your server.

Here is my image of today:
the Frenchies again... ::) EVEN IN BATTLE!!! :o

PS: from what I read here, I hope I will never get banned on your server, its my daily bread :-[
(apart from that this is the wrong thread to request unbans, as far as I know...)

So, please never ban BiCycleRepairMan, thx+ks
Lol! Nice to see a fun non-trollish post on this thread! ;)

...THAT was before my permban for being in the "wrong" regiment, thx >:(
[close]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:45:46 pm by DennisJK76 »

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 23, 2014, 05:25:33 pm »
So, please never ban BiCycleRepairMan, thx+ks

Oh, the irony. I saw you playing many times online and you seemed like a nice guy :( :'(

<3

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #745 on: October 04, 2014, 11:41:07 pm »
Well I got banned instantly for absolutely no reason other then "33rd are ban on sight" - Harvain

Thanks.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #746 on: October 04, 2014, 11:56:10 pm »
Well I got banned instantly for absolutely no reason other then "33rd are ban on sight" - Harvain

Thanks.

Same. Known the 15th for 1.5 years now, always been good friends with them and for unknown reason they are banning every 33rd member from whatever they can ban us. Would love to know the reasoning behind this

Offline iCod

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 05, 2014, 03:28:58 am »
I was just banned by harvain as well. Im in the 4thKS, which is a very new reg, so what reason was i banned for? I was on the server no less than 3 minuets than out of nowhere he comes on and just perma bans me for no apparent reason?! today at 9:22 PM i was unfairly permabanned. Me and my mates in the 4thKS were on the server and out of nowhere, this mod called Harvian came on and permabanned me. Is it because of the reg or something? It can't be since the reg was made 2 weeks ago and has done nothing to anger any moderators on a sever. I know this is not the place to ask for unbans, but i see it unfair how i go on a server (my favorite freaking server actually) and permabanned for no reason.

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #748 on: October 05, 2014, 04:22:16 am »
Stop posting on this thread let it die , they wont unban you or tell why you were banned, just make a thread about how much you hate the admins here lol,but stop oosting so we forget. #forgit

Offline Swagged Out Custard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 05, 2014, 04:59:46 am »
I was perm banned as well without any reason. I heard that a few 33rd guys were banned so I went on without my tags and asked the admin why 33rd members were getting banned and the only response was "idk" and I dropped it. Didn't "Harass" the admin with questions I just asked once and there. I came back on with my 33rd tags and after 3 minutes or so, I got hit with the ban. THE ADMIN'S DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY'RE BANNING! My youngest brother really enjoyed the server but I guess since I'm a 33rd member he can't play anymore.