Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298991 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #720 on: September 07, 2014, 07:21:45 pm »
I'm not banned no. I don't play on it. But I'm wondering why you have to defend the 15th for them. I'm sure they can manage it themselves.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #721 on: September 07, 2014, 07:28:23 pm »
I'm not banned no. I don't play on it. But I'm wondering why you have to defend the 15th for them. I'm sure they can manage it themselves.
Harvain used to; he got banned. CENKRIS doesn't seem to care anymore after the nth wave of trolls spamming hate and demanding unbans. I'm defending a server where I learnt to shoot and control bots, and which has never caused me any trouble. One could say that I learn to melee and shoot in Warband by playing, firstly, on the 15HvB and 33rd_Siege servers.

P.S. There are waves and waves of haters (such as Maurice), but I think that the people who play and enjoy the server are usually nabs and don't even know the fora exist. Therefore, as a happy customer, I see no reason why I shouldn't defend this server, just as others do for the servers they have fun on (even if it is just killing swarms of bots with timing)

As a server, it doesn't lag at normal capacity (50-80 players are on, usually, during the day), and I have only seen it  crash once. Ergo, I see no reason why it doesn't deserve my support. Do you?
<3

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2014, 07:32:04 pm »
Yeah I do. You're wasting your time. If it isn't worth Cenkris' time (and it's his thread) then it can't possibly be worth your time defending a thread that nobody cares about. The people who are complaining will continue to complain whether you defend it or not.

It's not like you're even doing a good job at defending it.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 07, 2014, 07:33:29 pm »
Yeah I do. You're wasting your time. If it isn't worth Cenkris' time (and it's his thread) then it can't possibly be worth your time defending a thread that nobody cares about. The people who are complaining will continue to complain whether you defend it or not.

It's not like you're even doing a good job at defending it.
Wow, ok... Please tell me why I am not doing a good job, o dear critic.
<3

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 07, 2014, 07:36:36 pm »
You're not changing anyone's mind about the server and you're actually making it look worse by rubbing your mark allover what would otherwise be a respectable thread.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2014, 07:40:15 pm »
You're not changing anyone's mind about the server and you're actually making it look worse by rubbing your mark allover what would otherwise be a respectable thread.
Exactly as I thought. Can't find any evidence to show why I "failed", so he attacks the source, in a rather insulting, and odd, way. Btw, I know that I can't change peoples' minds, just find mocking them hilarious. Thi thread was fucked up loooong before I first posted here USE4Life, even an American should have understood that by now. Why do you think that the name of thread was changed.
Now If I were to say that you failed in your attempt to set up a Duelling server...
<3

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2014, 08:01:55 pm »
Exactly as I thought. Can't find any evidence to show why I "failed", so he attacks the source, in a rather insulting, and odd, way. Btw, I know that I can't change peoples' minds, just find mocking them hilarious. Thi thread was fucked up loooong before I first posted here USE4Life, even an American should have understood that by now. Why do you think that the name of thread was changed.
Now If I were to say that you failed in your attempt to set up a Duelling server...

Just in case you're mistaken and not just randomly insulting Americans. I'm not American, I'm British.

I'm not going to sit here and defend my defend my duel server that I pay no maintenance for and yet still receives regular visitors because I don't care for it. In the same way I don't care for you and your poor spelling or this thread. It just baffles me that someone could spend their time defending something they don't own against people they don't know and consider it a valid use of their time.

Now you've already self confessed to being a troll on the groupfighting thread so I'm going to cease wasting my own energy on trying to save yours.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2014, 08:05:48 pm »

Just in case you're mistaken and not just randomly insulting Americans. I'm not American, I'm British.

I'm not going to sit here and defend my defend my duel server that I pay no maintenance for and yet still receives regular visitors because I don't care for it. In the same way I don't care for you and your poor spelling or this thread. It just baffles me that someone could spend their time defending something they don't own against people they don't know and consider it a valid use of their time.

Now you've already self confessed to being a troll on the groupfighting thread so I'm going to cease wasting my own energy on trying to save yours.
Iz Called amusement. Surely you know what that means. What spelling mistakes? And why did u conveniently forget the fact that I nullified your claims in my previous posts?
<3

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2014, 08:07:56 pm »
Dude, go get muted so everyone can enjoy the forums again, ffs.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
  • Side: Union
« Reply #729 on: September 09, 2014, 08:48:01 am »

It's Called amusement. Surely you know what that means. What spelling mistakes? And why did you conveniently forget the fact that I nullified your claims in my previous posts?
I fixed the spelling errors for you, also just saying that you nullified USE's claims doesn't mean that you actually did and to be honest I think it would better for everyone at the moment if you just unplug your computer and throw it into the sea.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 09, 2014, 05:26:16 pm »
Spoiler

It's Called amusement. Surely you know what that means. What spelling mistakes? And why did you conveniently forget the fact that I nullified your claims in my previous posts?
I fixed the spelling errors for you, also just saying that you nullified USE's claims doesn't mean that you actually did<comma> and to be honest I think it would better for everyone at the moment if you just unplug your computer and throw it into the sea.
[close]

What spelling mistakes? Highlight them, please?
Btw nice inflammatory post you got there - bringing back the former glory of this great thread, with people getting warning points added left and right.

I found you a new profile picture, hope it makes you feel better about your life. Seriously, is the only thing that you can do point out spelling mistakes on some random forum? Nothing else to contribute? Just bitching about a mis-spelled word here and there? Just to make you madder, I might just start writing @ll dam shiz liek dis cuz u aer too med brah like jew iz u grammur nutsy or samthing
Spoiler

Perfect for you, right?
[close]
<3

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
  • Side: Union
« Reply #731 on: September 09, 2014, 07:27:14 pm »
You spelt It's and You wrong, also correcting you on your grammar and your logical fallacies makes me less like a Nazi and more like Jesus.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 09, 2014, 08:59:33 pm »
<snip>
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:16:27 am by Vincenzo »
<3

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #733 on: September 09, 2014, 09:37:54 pm »
The reason why the population isnt as big on this server anymore is because they have banned 3/4 of the people that play this game

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 09, 2014, 09:42:10 pm »
The reason why the population isnt as big on this server anymore is because they have banned 3/4 of the people that play this game
Harvain gave a lovely statistic on this, looking for it now.

EDIT: Fascinating stuff.
Not unbanning people will give your server a bad reputation and therefore lowering your attendance on the server, where is the logic?
Exactly.

Only barely .04% of those banned have ever even posted on this thread. Even if every post was by 1 individual each, thats still barely .28% of the total of those banned. Most of those who have ever played on our server, dont know there are forums for Mount and Blade.

So any reputation is based solely on our admining. More often than not, most come on praising the server for being troll free (people blocking door, opening gates, destroying walls, etc).

Me thinks our rep speaks for itself, when it remains as one of the servers that constantly is of the best pops in all of Mount and Blade Warband.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:46:23 pm by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3