Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300400 times)

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS/TROLL=MUTE)
« Reply #675 on: July 01, 2014, 09:43:19 am »
snip

Much appreciated Mal. Obviously, that was what I wanted to write in the first place. Clap clap clap, for you.

I was actually doing you a favour and saving you getting any warning points but now you are carrying out both a personal attack and ignoring a moderator in a thread that specifically states it will result in an instant mute. Enjoy.

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 01, 2014, 12:47:33 pm »
How about instead of dealing with this server run by basically dictators that perma for the most stupidest and unfair reasons, we just create a new humans vs bots server? And the Admins can be a group of mature individuals that actually take their role seriously, and consider BOTH EFFING SIDES of the story before making a temp or perm ban decision. No longer we would have to deal with this oppression that we are forced to receive!

That's been attempted before.
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #677 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:15 pm »
Getting perma banned for being in the 73rd regiment its  ridiculous... This server is really abusive.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #678 on: July 08, 2014, 06:40:13 am »
Their server, their rules, they do whatever they want on and basically don't give a shit to what you can think about them. That's quite the same about the groupfighting server back in the past, when the 91st was hosting it, the difference is just that 91st was a really good regiment when the 15th is not.

So better just find another server, cause they will not unban you, and all that you will get by posting here is a mute.

Also to people thinking that by banning players with absolutly no reason, the server is less populated, it's not the case. At 1:00am, today, the server was at like 96 people, definately the most populated server on NW. That's why they don't give a shit to your request, and will never do as long as they will have so many people playing on their server.

Deal with it and move on, as I do, there are plenty of other servers you can still play on, make to the 15th Human Vs Bot, all the bad publicity you can, If you want to, but not on this thread.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #679 on: July 11, 2014, 09:26:03 pm »
Its a dying game.
Get over it.

Offline EpicSpaceWhale

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Whaleman
« Reply #680 on: July 23, 2014, 08:43:49 am »
Thank god!

Offline Triage

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
15th Humans vs Bots Server Unban Request
« Reply #681 on: August 22, 2014, 09:11:44 am »
Name under which you were banned - Jay
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th Human_vs_bots
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the game while a player by the name of "cockhead" stood in front of me and kept surrendering/unsurrendering to a point of which it looked like he was fist bumping. I then typed "raise the roof cockhead" and was permanently banned without warning nor tempban or kick
Time and date: Aug, 21, 2014 around 9:30PM --> 5:30am GMT
Timezone: Pacific Time
UID: 651868

I did not mean cock head in any malicious intent but in the most literal way was referring to him by his name
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:14:00 am by Triage »

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #682 on: August 22, 2014, 11:24:56 am »
Heil Cenkris

Offline PanYan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 22, 2014, 02:45:12 pm »
Where do I ask for an Unban?

Offline Alixenus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 30, 2014, 10:32:29 pm »
Name under which you were banned - Alixenus
Server(s) you are banned from - 15th Bots vs Humans
What was happening when you got banned - I was trying to be a sapper and just placed some explosives around the flag to stop invasion.
Time and date - Maybe a couple of months ago .
Timezone - European Time
User Identification Number - I can't seem to get it, so I don't know.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 31, 2014, 01:26:13 am »
It's tragic that so many people go to the trouble of still posting unban requests on dis thread.
I also think that this thread has the highest warning points given per post ratio in the entire forum which is extremely puzzling... :)

We'll, I'm still having fun there, playing occasionally as bot comm, or learning to play as arty.
Have fun, the rest of you :P
<3

Offline EpicSpaceWhale

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Whaleman
« Reply #686 on: August 31, 2014, 05:46:20 pm »
It's tragic that so many people go to the trouble of still posting unban requests on dis thread.
I also think that this thread has the highest warning points given per post ratio in the entire forum which is extremely puzzling... :)

We'll, I'm still having fun there, playing occasionally as bot comm, or learning to play as arty.

1. The tragic thing is that people get banned for doing nothing wrong on a server everyone loves playing at.
2. It shows how popular the server is and why people are displeased by how they are being treated by the admins.
3. Good for you. Thats also very interesting. ^^
4. Why did you even post this?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 31, 2014, 06:17:06 pm »

1. The tragic thing is that people get banned for doing nothing wrong on a server everyone loves playing at.
2. It shows how popular the server is and why people are displeased by how they are being treated by the admins.

Hahahahh you think that you are doing nothing wrong, but you are ...  8)

So, It's wrong to post about my experiences of this server, and not just to bitch about the admins, or ask for an unban? That annoy you? You think that server threads exist only for unbans? Well, I wrote  this post just to remind people how nice this server is when you play according to the rules, and dont start provoking the admins. Good riddance, the rest of you, and, as Harvain said, 15th_HvB has still survived everything, and remains a server that's populated 24/7. It even has a similiar popular server in I.E...

Before I forget, the fact that people are "displeased" doesnt really justify the shit that I have seen being writtten here. Seeing how many punishments have been handed out recently, I guess the mods agree to some extent.

Spoiler
No need to number your arguments when you have no major point to make. Go play somewhere else.
[close]

<3

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 31, 2014, 07:11:35 pm »

Hahahahh you think that you are doing nothing wrong, but you are ...  8)

So, It's wrong to post about my experiences of this server, and not just to bitch about the admins, or ask for an unban? That annoy you? You think that server threads exist only for unbans? Well, I wrote  this post just to remind people how nice this server is when you play according to the rules, and dont start provoking the admins. Good riddance, the rest of you, and, as Harvain said, 15th_HvB has still survived everything, and remains a server that's populated 24/7. It even has a similiar popular server in I.E...

Before I forget, the fact that people are "displeased" doesnt really justify the shit that I have seen being writtten here. Seeing how many punishments have been handed out recently, I guess the mods agree to some extent.

Spoiler
No need to number your arguments when you have no major point to make. Go play somewhere else.
[close]

I don't see how banning an entire regiment from a server when 99% of the players in the regiment have done nothing wrong is acceptable. The 92nd for example, have been in the community for years and have never been known to collectively troll, whereas I've banned a fair few 21o from Groupfighting, but you say 'good riddance' to all those rule abiding players, who never provoke the admins that just want to have fun on the server?

The 15th by all means are entitled to do what they want with their server, which they already know, however that doesn't mean they should be exempt from criticism.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:13:07 pm by Maurice »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 31, 2014, 07:46:27 pm »
I don't see how banning an entire regiment from a server when 99% of the players in the regiment have done nothing wrong is acceptable. The 92nd for example, have been in the community for years and have never been known to collectively troll, whereas I've banned a fair few 21o from Groupfighting, but you say 'good riddance' to all those rule abiding players, who never provoke the admins that just want to have fun on the server?

The 15th by all means are entitled to do what they want with their server, which they already know, however that doesn't mean they should be exempt from criticism.

Oh great, so now you bring my own regiment into the argument? As for the "Ban on Sight" thing with regiments, that's something I don't completely agree with, unless the majority of the regiment actively trolls the server. With most normal regs, this is not the case - just a few prominent members trolling here and there, but it's certainly not justified to ban everyone... I presumed that we were talking about banning individual players, not regiments, so there's really no need to antagonise me as we largely agree on this matter.
____

As for the 92nd ban, oh my God, I remember that day (18th of June approx?). I was about  to go out in the evening with friends, when I checked into the 15th at precisely the moment that Cenkris said that "right, the 92nd is now banned from all of our servers". Funnily enough, the admins managed to ban at least twenty 92nd members before the whole 92nd left the server - slow reaction maybe? It was hilarious, unbelievable  - a massive ban that's only ever possible in our glorious NW community... Ill look around my library for some screens.

EDIT: Screens of the day.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:07:16 pm by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3