Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298253 times)

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #570 on: January 27, 2014, 02:09:12 am »
Unban Request.
Name:22nd_Foot_Gren_Vespasian
Reason for being banned:I have literally no idea. When i left the server i wasn't banned, next time i tried to join a couple of weeks later i was banned. I fail to see as to why i was banned.
Time of banning:Around 3 months ago
ID:511013

Offline MTMM

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 04, 2014, 03:15:15 pm »
It's funny when you're banned for a slight error, and not given a chance to un-ban apparently.
Sad, this server is awesome.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:52:28 am by MTMM »

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #572 on: February 04, 2014, 09:39:29 pm »

Well, now after being forced to read through some threads in the forum, I assume, I am right here to
Request an Unban from your beloved server (please don't laugh yet, community):

Pls open for the request:
Spoiler
    Name under which you were banned: could have been NSA_Agt_BiCycleRepairMan, or -[TRR]-Pte_Dennys or 5thFKI_Gem_Dennis_vonKrausewitz, could also have been, but I dont think so: 3rdFG_Inv_David_Montgomery
    Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans-vs-Bots
    What was happening when you got banned: I do not know really, I disconnected as normal and next day I could not get on: "Banned from this server"
    Time and date (when I last was there): Tuesday, 22nd or Wednesday, 23rd of January, about 6GMT up to 9 GMT (core times, I do not really know exactly when, sorry :-*)
    Timezone: GMT, I am CET, but I converted it for your convenience
    User Identification Number: I do not know yet, I still have to ask one of my clan-chefs to read out my ID on their server logs

Some verses to me:

High Court,
I am not a troll whatsoever, I am a mid-thirtyish guy (with one year regiment experience) spending his evenings after work mostly on your server, I barely touch sapper equipment, I only go to defenders, and enjoy my time after work, shooting at enemies in a relaxed athosphere (...such reloading time...).
What I actually sometimes do is to tell the players in whitechat to stick to max. 5 bot comms or that there are three rounds each map, if they ask or request for map change, you know: helpful things.
I really love this server and grew really accustomed to spend my evenings on there, especially after my old love (my old regt) was about to break apart. So, please, (Cathlyn Stark-Pleeeeease) take me off your unban lists.
And if you find out what I did wrong, please tell me for I dont do this anymore.
Looking forward to your reply.
If you need more info, please pm or steam me (Dennys the Melchett).
Thank You for your attention.

Kind regards,

Dennis

[close]
Now I also have my User ID: 327481   8)

And now, Gods be merciful! Let me know what I did and kindly let me rejoin, for the sake of enlightened humanity!
I am nice, I am not able for major offences :-*

Thanks in hopeful advance...

Dennis again

PS: Come on! the 3rd FG Humans-vs-Bots-Server is not yet that populated to console me having lost you as my favourite evening-waste-of-time

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline MTMM

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 06, 2014, 03:51:18 am »

Well, now after being forced to read through some threads in the forum, I assume, I am right here to
Request an Unban from your beloved server (please don't laugh yet, community):

Pls open for the request:
Spoiler
    Name under which you were banned: could have been NSA_Agt_BiCycleRepairMan, or -[TRR]-Pte_Dennys or 5thFKI_Gem_Dennis_vonKrausewitz, could also have been, but I dont think so: 3rdFG_Inv_David_Montgomery
    Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans-vs-Bots
    What was happening when you got banned: I do not know really, I disconnected as normal and next day I could not get on: "Banned from this server"
    Time and date (when I last was there): Tuesday, 22nd or Wednesday, 23rd of January, about 6GMT up to 9 GMT (core times, I do not really know exactly when, sorry :-*)
    Timezone: GMT, I am CET, but I converted it for your convenience
    User Identification Number: I do not know yet, I still have to ask one of my clan-chefs to read out my ID on their server logs

Some verses to me:

High Court,
I am not a troll whatsoever, I am a mid-thirtyish guy (with one year regiment experience) spending his evenings after work mostly on your server, I barely touch sapper equipment, I only go to defenders, and enjoy my time after work, shooting at enemies in a relaxed athosphere (...such reloading time...).
What I actually sometimes do is to tell the players in whitechat to stick to max. 5 bot comms or that there are three rounds each map, if they ask or request for map change, you know: helpful things.
I really love this server and grew really accustomed to spend my evenings on there, especially after my old love (my old regt) was about to break apart. So, please, (Cathlyn Stark-Pleeeeease) take me off your unban lists.
And if you find out what I did wrong, please tell me for I dont do this anymore.
Looking forward to your reply.
If you need more info, please pm or steam me (Dennys the Melchett).
Thank You for your attention.

Kind regards,

Dennis

[close]
Now I also have my User ID: 327481   8)

And now, Gods be merciful! Let me know what I did and kindly let me rejoin, for the sake of enlightened humanity!
I am nice, I am not able for major offences :-*

Thanks in hopeful advance...

Dennis again

PS: Come on! the 3rd FG Humans-vs-Bots-Server is not yet that populated to console me having lost you as my favourite evening-waste-of-time

snip - Do no encourage people to circumvent bans...

I must say I do not encourage it.
BUT there should be less restrictions against un-banning, especially for minor errors, but it's THEIR server - their rules.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:17:56 pm by Malakith »

Offline MTMM

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #574 on: February 06, 2014, 04:32:54 am »
Not unbanning people will give your server a bad reputation and therefore lowering your attendance on the server, where is the logic?
Exactly.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #575 on: February 06, 2014, 11:46:28 am »
They got your post the first time man, give them time to work on it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:29:04 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #576 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:06 am »
Love playing on this server. :')

Offline breizhtzel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 06, 2014, 09:42:48 pm »
Hi
Just adding a request. I've just been tempban from the 15thvsbot server (for trying to go in the bot team maybe? don't really know, played on it yesterday with a couple friends and it was alright to play with bots so ...) and I just want to know how long a tempban is.
Thanks

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #578 on: February 07, 2014, 07:28:15 am »
Hi
Just adding a request. I've just been tempban from the 15thvsbot server (for trying to go in the bot team maybe? don't really know, played on it yesterday with a couple friends and it was alright to play with bots so ...) and I just want to know how long a tempban is.
Thanks

A temp ban lasts an hour so you are unbanned by now :)

Offline Bionic_Baby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 13, 2014, 11:18:55 am »
Hello, just here to make a request.

ID: 549407

Why I was banned: I have no idea. I left the server one day and came back later on and found myself banned and have been ever since. I always played on the human side, never said anything out of line, etc.

When I last played: 28th July (I've left it a long time but I had no idea I could appeal)

I do genuinely enjoy playing on this server though and would really like back in. I just wish I knew what went wrong.

Offline TR_Foran

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 16, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »
FT_Foran

I was banned because my ip was similar (not exactly but similar) to 1 of their guys that got banned before!
That is some nice way to kick players from your server and went i tried to go to their ts i was banned with the reason: (No f**k u)
Then, i was approached by a guy (which claimed that he used to be an admin) and told me that the 15th has such rules and there is 0% to get unban even if you enter their regiment, and not only that but recently an entire detachment of theirs rebelled and left their regiment peacefully, with the excuse that they are free to go everywhere they want they aint in an military unit or anything.

Oh i learned the reason that i was banned from a friend of mine who is an ex-15th. He told me so before he left, thus i met the 2 guys. The first which is the one above, and the second which i am about to say now below

Later, i was approached by another guy in the same teamspeak, called DeLaCroix or something and he told me this:
"Yes, am afraid if they banned you that is gonna remain like that. Look at us, we left the 15th peacefully and they perma ban all our members from their servers. Only way to get unban is to kindly request it in the forums, or the fse forums. The 15th aint monsters, most of the times but they are a bit straight forwarded. Once you are on their bad side you will stay there. But do try to contact them by adding either MadVixen on steam or in the forums. It may solve the problem."

And from what i see in the previous pages its not just me but many people actually have the same problem as none of them ever gets unban. If there is no way to get unban,  then whats the point of having this threat at all? Am sorry if i am rude or anything, i am not trying to be or anything, but i am curious.

So my questions are:
1) Why did the detachment rebelled?
2) Will i ever get unban? Name is TR_Foran, got ban few weeks ago (middle of january for similar ip)
3) Why did you banned me in the first time if that wasnt the reason?

Thanks, please dont ignore me.

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #581 on: February 16, 2014, 04:50:58 pm »
Still banned, why?
Thanx for not reacting at all :-*

I would have loved to post some fancy nice pics from your server, as I started doing before, (just look back a few pages) but now I can only post this one:

It would have been nice to receive an explaination!
Thx for nuthin! >:(

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #582 on: February 17, 2014, 01:15:05 am »
FT_Foran

I was banned because my ip was similar (not exactly but similar) to 1 of their guys that got banned before!
That is some nice way to kick players from your server and went i tried to go to their ts i was banned with the reason: (No f**k u)
Then, i was approached by a guy (which claimed that he used to be an admin) and told me that the 15th has such rules and there is 0% to get unban even if you enter their regiment, and not only that but recently an entire detachment of theirs rebelled and left their regiment peacefully, with the excuse that they are free to go everywhere they want they aint in an military unit or anything.

Oh i learned the reason that i was banned from a friend of mine who is an ex-15th. He told me so before he left, thus i met the 2 guys. The first which is the one above, and the second which i am about to say now below

Later, i was approached by another guy in the same teamspeak, called DeLaCroix or something and he told me this:
"Yes, am afraid if they banned you that is gonna remain like that. Look at us, we left the 15th peacefully and they perma ban all our members from their servers. Only way to get unban is to kindly request it in the forums, or the fse forums. The 15th aint monsters, most of the times but they are a bit straight forwarded. Once you are on their bad side you will stay there. But do try to contact them by adding either MadVixen on steam or in the forums. It may solve the problem."

And from what i see in the previous pages its not just me but many people actually have the same problem as none of them ever gets unban. If there is no way to get unban,  then whats the point of having this threat at all? Am sorry if i am rude or anything, i am not trying to be or anything, but i am curious.

So my questions are:
1) Why did the detachment rebelled?
2) Will i ever get unban? Name is TR_Foran, got ban few weeks ago (middle of january for similar ip)
3) Why did you banned me in the first time if that wasnt the reason?

Thanks, please dont ignore me.

Well if you are on the same IP as a friend who got banned, your choice of friend or home might have been in question. If you got unbanned and banned again. You messed up, no unban.

And people do get unbanned. But as barely only .04% of the total amount of over 2000 players banned on our HvB server have ever requested an unban have ever even posted, some dont know they were unbanned.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 17, 2014, 01:16:49 am »
Still banned, why?
Thanx for not reacting at all :-*

I would have loved to post some fancy nice pics from your server, as I started doing before, (just look back a few pages) but now I can only post this one:

It would have been nice to receive an explaination!
Thx for nuthin! >:(

And you came of with 3rdFG tags, you would have thought the 3rdFG would have realized dont come on the server with their tags, dont troll or anything and we wont give a flying turd about you guys. No unban, but the screenshot is nice! Considering using it as my desktop background.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 17, 2014, 01:18:31 am »
Hello, just here to make a request.

ID: 549407

Why I was banned: I have no idea. I left the server one day and came back later on and found myself banned and have been ever since. I always played on the human side, never said anything out of line, etc.

When I last played: 28th July (I've left it a long time but I had no idea I could appeal)

I do genuinely enjoy playing on this server though and would really like back in. I just wish I knew what went wrong.

You got a log-ban. No unban, but you being log-banned, took away any fun for me.