Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294773 times)

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #555 on: January 21, 2014, 03:02:47 pm »
Nice story here to show power-hungry admin :

One of my guys randomly put a recruitement message. He was immediatly temp ban.

Me : "Why ?"

Admin : "Don't spam recruitement"

Me : "What ? He made only one !"

Admin : "I don't care, stop arguing or I ban you"

Me : "Seriously ?"

*temp banned*

Spoiler
Not needed.
[close]

SERVER LOG ACTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND CARABINO CONCERNING HIS REGIMENTS SPAM RECRUITING :

12:12:26 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] Des français ? Ajoutez moi sur steam :)
12:17:26 - [IVe_7e_Huss_Rec_Chey] Le IVe corps d'armée RECRUTE ! Rejoignez nous ! 
12:17:55 - [IVe_45e_SdtV_Dams14] rejoignez le IVeme corps !! tous ensemble !
12:18:16 - *Admin*[15th_Light_Cpt_MadVixen]: temp banned for putting out multiple recruitment messages
12:18:19 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] Can you explain me ?
12:18:30 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] Will have a talk with Cenkris
12:18:57 - *Admin*[15th_Light_Cpt_MadVixen]: the rule is 1 recruitment message per regiment per round, not 1 recruitment message per member of every regiment per round
12:19:05 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] He only put one
12:19:08 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] Chey
12:19:23 - *Admin*[15th_Light_Cpt_MadVixen]: that was 3 for your regiment that i have seen this round, continue arguing and you will be banned as well
12:20:04 - [IVe_AdC_Carabino] Seriously ?
12:20:09 - [SERVER]: 15th_Light_Cpt_MadVixen Temporary Banned Player IVe_AdC_Carabino.
12:20:13 - *Admin*[15th_Light_Cpt_MadVixen]: yes, seriously

As you can see, not once did i say "i don't care" and Carabino seems to think that "threatening me with Cenkris" will allow him to break any rule he wishes to.

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #556 on: January 21, 2014, 03:26:23 pm »
12:12:26  -> 12:17:26
5 minutes between the two messages. The guy Chey didn't know I've put a message. Just learn to use a warn. You just banned a guy who have done nothing.

Carabino seems to think that "threatening me with Cenkris" will allow him to break any rule he wishes to.

I threatened you ? If it is a threat for you, you seems way too much paranoid. And as I said above, who wanted to break the rules ?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 21, 2014, 10:46:03 pm »
I've got reports of needless spam in this thread. Only post here if you have legitimate issues with the 15th's server.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 21, 2014, 11:41:23 pm »
I've got reports of needless spam in this thread. Only post here if you have legitimate issues with the 15th's server.
We all have legitimate issues with the 15th's server and how its run.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 22, 2014, 12:12:07 am »
We all have legitimate issues with the 15th's server and how its run.

Well if post negative things about the server I will be banned from the forum so.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:17:04 am by Tharan »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #560 on: January 22, 2014, 12:22:51 am »
Well if post negative things about the server I will be banned from the forum so.
*sigh* Again,

You can still post unban requests, you can still voice discontent, identify problems, etc. but the point of my post was to have anyone doing so do so in a respectful, calm, logical, and cooperative way.
Making a post relating this server to Nazi Germany is not cooperative, logical, or respectful, and goes against a number of forum rules.

So, if you do not have anything of the kind described in the quote to say, please refrain from doing so (this goes to all).

Kielbasa!

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #561 on: January 22, 2014, 12:46:24 am »
Unban Request.
Name:22nd_Foot_Gren_Vespasian
Reason for being banned:I have literally no idea. When i left the server i wasn't banned, next time i tried to join a couple of weeks later i was banned. I fail to see as to why i was banned.
Time of banning:Around 3 months ago
ID:511013

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 22, 2014, 09:09:22 am »
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

Extenuating circumstances does not include trolling on forums, trolling our teamspeaks, trolling on steam, being abusive towards our members, assassinating in events or generally making a nuisance of yourself anywhere on or about NW.

That is all.

Offline Kottwitz

• Private
  • Hey there people I'm Bobby Brown.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9BoT_iB0t
« Reply #563 on: January 22, 2014, 11:25:34 pm »
Spoiler
Haha, still people posting here?

Well finally got internet again, but not that eager to play when seeing shit hasn't really changed.

Also i am guessing quite some people know Vixens,Cenkris and Harvins irl story, i would rather feel commiseration for them instead of hate.
Let them have their fun with using (and clearly abusing) power here.
Atleast they are not damaging anyone seirously irl.

Also:
Why not lock this thread? I doubt there will anything produtive here coming ever. Only justified, and injustified allegations from both sides.

Cheers.  8)
[close]

Multiple warnings seem to have been overlooked on your end.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:11:31 am by McEwanMaster »

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #564 on: January 23, 2014, 09:13:21 pm »
Now I wonder what I have done, I am quite surprised, gentlemen...

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline cheeseinacan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marcus
« Reply #565 on: January 25, 2014, 12:20:08 am »
I humbly request an unban for Cheeseinacan because I've been permanently banned. I was messing with the defenses and I'm deeply sorry for it. I promise I'll never do anything like such ever again. I've been a long time member of your server and do not wish to be permanently banned.
Name: Cheeseinacan
Reason: Deploying useless defenses
This happened on January 24th, 2014.
Eastern Time zone.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:01:47 pm by cheeseinacan »

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #566 on: January 26, 2014, 12:22:14 am »
Hello,
I just read that there is no possibility for unban without "extenuating circumstances".
One of the soldiers of the 61e (Dwarf) was ban of this server when he started the game. He never played and this server and he didn't know the rules. He justed swap team and he was ban. I know that he broke the rules but i think that a new player (who is french!) and who don't understand a lot the english may can do this mistakes to swap team. He justed want to play, he didn't swap of team for trolling.
I hope that you could take my application into consideration.

Thanks for reading.

PS:
"Name:Dwarf
Reason for being banned:Swapping back
Time of banning:i don t know .. 3 months?"

I don't know his ID because he doesn't know how to find it.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 26, 2014, 01:03:18 am »
Hello,
I just read that there is no possibility for unban without "extenuating circumstances".
One of the soldiers of the 61e (Dwarf) was ban of this server when he started the game. He never played and this server and he didn't know the rules. He justed swap team and he was ban. I know that he broke the rules but i think that a new player (who is french!) and who don't understand a lot the english may can do this mistakes to swap team. He justed want to play, he didn't swap of team for trolling.

Thanks for reading.

PS:

If this is the actual reason he was banned then it was only a TEMP BAN (1 Hour Maximum).
If he has been banned for longer, then he has broken a rule that warrants him being permanently banned in which case he will not be unbanned.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:08:56 am by Mad Vixen »

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #568 on: January 26, 2014, 02:11:56 am »
Spoiler
Hello,

Thanks for reading.

PS:

If this is the actual reason he was banned then it was only a TEMP BAN (1 Hour Maximum).
If he has been banned for longer, then he has broken a rule that warrants him being permanently banned in which case he will not be unbanned.

[close]

He broke a rules ok and he is ban now, so i think that he broke a rule but as i said, he was new when he was ban and this is not easy to see the rules. All the new player may don't know this post for the rules.

Thanks for your answer.

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
« Reply #569 on: January 26, 2014, 04:28:05 pm »
Well, now after being forced to read through some threads in the forum, I assume, I am right here to
Request an Unban from your beloved server (please don't laugh yet, community):

Pls open for the request:
Spoiler
    Name under which you were banned: could have been NSA_Agt_BiCycleRepairMan, or -[TRR]-Pte_Dennys or 5thFKI_Gem_Dennis_vonKrausewitz, could also have been, but I dont think so: 3rdFG_Inv_David_Montgomery
    Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans-vs-Bots
    What was happening when you got banned: I do not know really, I disconnected as normal and next day I could not get on: "Banned from this server"
    Time and date (when I last was there): Tuesday, 22nd or Wednesday, 23rd of January, about 6GMT up to 9 GMT (core times, I do not really know exactly when, sorry :-*)
    Timezone: GMT, I am CET, but I converted it for your convenience
    User Identification Number: I do not know yet, I still have to ask one of my clan-chefs to read out my ID on their server logs

Some verses to me:

High Court,
I am not a troll whatsoever, I am a mid-thirtyish guy (with one year regiment experience) spending his evenings after work mostly on your server, I barely touch sapper equipment, I only go to defenders, and enjoy my time after work, shooting at enemies in a relaxed athosphere (...such reloading time...).
What I actually sometimes do is to tell the players in whitechat to stick to max. 5 bot comms or that there are three rounds each map, if they ask or request for map change, you know: helpful things.
I really love this server and grew really accustomed to spend my evenings on there, especially after my old love (my old regt) was about to break apart. So, please, (Cathlyn Stark-Pleeeeease) take me off your unban lists.
And if you find out what I did wrong, please tell me for I dont do this anymore.
Looking forward to your reply.
If you need more info, please pm or steam me (Dennys the Melchett).
Thank You for your attention.

Kind regards,

Dennis
[close]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHUWXjNU0aM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:42:31 pm by DennisJK76 »

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006