Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294753 times)

Offline McDonaldsUSA

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #510 on: December 31, 2013, 05:53:19 pm »
That's a shame, thanks anyway for the reply!

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #511 on: December 31, 2013, 06:55:22 pm »
Wilhelm, while your anger is understandable, please try not to include any content that might further inflame the issue, like your last sentence. I said as much in my recent post.

And, eh, Vixen, you might want to loosen your interpretation of what "abusive" is; I had trouble finding what was abusive about Wilhelm's post when it had a single (swear) word.

Kielbasa!

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 31, 2013, 09:37:34 pm »
Wilhelm, while your anger is understandable, please try not to include any content that might further inflame the issue, like your last sentence. I said as much in my recent post.

And, eh, Vixen, you might want to loosen your interpretation of what "abusive" is; I had trouble finding what was abusive about Wilhelm's post when it had a single (swear) word.
Okay, sorry.

To the admins,
It just seems silly to me because the only reason I am permabanned is because it was the owner, if I had called a regular admin a badmin I have no doubt in my mind that all I would have received is a verbal warning (Because this is what I see happen to the other people who have called admins badmins).
I am sorry that I insulted the owner, but he must understand that it is incredibly frustrating to ask something of an admin and wonder why he simply isn't replying.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:13:01 pm by Wilhelm_II »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #513 on: January 01, 2014, 04:32:44 am »

*cough* You didn't read what Vixen said right either there. It wasn't the post on this forums that was "abusive", it was the things said on our server that was abusive.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #514 on: January 01, 2014, 04:45:57 am »
I was talking about what and how she described the content in her report, not the events in the server. That's not my business.

Kielbasa!

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 01, 2014, 01:13:24 pm »
Happy New Year, hue.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #516 on: January 01, 2014, 03:45:11 pm »
I was just perma banned because i was swapped from the bot side when there was 4 people and i made the 5th person. The admin says i was 6th when i waited so there was 4 people in there. I said he couldnt count after he said he counted 6 people there when i was clearly the 5th then i get perma banned. I did nothing to deserve a ban.
On this server just about everything is worth a ban ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dwarf06

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 03, 2014, 09:53:06 pm »
UNBAN request : 

I was permanently banned, i know why, and im sorry if you can unban me your the best admin of the world

(the15th server was my favorite before the permaban)
My IG name: Dwarf

Offline 15th_Andrew

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 10, 2014, 04:24:30 pm »
Sorry to inform you Dwarf but opon being banned on the server you will not be unbanned due to your behavior on the server. Your unban request is denied. Sorry and have a nice day.  ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 10, 2014, 05:35:17 pm »
To be fair this thread is pointless, the only posts are unban requests and then the 15th denying them.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
« Reply #520 on: January 11, 2014, 05:12:27 pm »
Just a friendly utterance of discontent: I was just (temporarily, I hope) banned from the server, for the first time ever in my NW history, for complying to something the admin requested.
I posted a recruitment message without my steam name, the admin remarked only one recruitment message may be sent during a map (it was the 1st) and it must include your steam info, and I said: OK, then this is my steam name. Then I was banned. Seems odd to me, but hey.

Apart from this, keep up the great work with this server btw.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 11, 2014, 05:19:48 pm »
When will i get unbanned?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 11, 2014, 05:20:40 pm »
Never. It is a 15th server bans are for life.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 11, 2014, 05:23:35 pm »
Lazy bunch they are...

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #524 on: January 11, 2014, 10:11:00 pm »
Lazy bunch they are...

Don't know when you were banned, even if it was a perma. So if it wasn't a perma, come back on, if not, well, post your proof as to why the ban should be removed.

If you have no proof as to why you should be unbanned. If you can't get on the server, don't bother posting after this message.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.