Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299696 times)

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #495 on: December 23, 2013, 03:58:07 pm »
I was just perma banned because i was swapped from the bot side when there was 4 people and i made the 5th person. The admin says i was 6th when i waited so there was 4 people in there. I said he couldnt count after he said he counted 6 people there when i was clearly the 5th then i get perma banned. I did nothing to deserve a ban.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:00:43 pm by Davout »

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #496 on: December 27, 2013, 11:10:50 pm »
Would like to post a situation that happened just now on 15th server so Cenrkis can read it...So i can ask him if that's right,no arguments or something just wondering...
So Cenrkis today a Sgt Major of your reg Reaper was his name banned me from the server because i didn't put my steam name on the recruitment message and because i continued asking why is that a problem simly said thats on the servers rules from now on and he banned me..Now the question:How an admin can ban someone just because sent a recruitment message with his own way,and the admin said to me that putting your steam name is a rule when there is not on this thread or written on the ingame server rules?

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 28, 2013, 01:19:03 am »
Would like to post a situation that happened just now on 15th server so Cenrkis can read it...So i can ask him if that's right,no arguments or something just wondering...
So Cenrkis today a Sgt Major of your reg Reaper was his name banned me from the server because i didn't put my steam name on the recruitment message and because i continued asking why is that a problem simly said thats on the servers rules from now on and he banned me..Now the question:How an admin can ban someone just because sent a recruitment message with his own way,and the admin said to me that putting your steam name is a rule when there is not on this thread or written on the ingame server rules?
i totally agree with that, i have been warned too many times for that as well + i dont thing its a good idea to try and "edit" the recruiting messages from the regiments a simple : 1 recruiting message per round is way batter than that.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 28, 2013, 01:45:01 am »

Most of the admins now enforce "1 recruitment message per regiment per round, must include name of person to add on Steam" because it stops us being added on steam just to deal with complaints of "spam recruiting"

We can't put all the rules in the "ingame server rules" because there is a limited amount of space to put information in, which of course we like to make sure people know who or where to add someone if they would like to join the 15th.

i totally agree with that, i have been warned too many times for that as well + i dont thing its a good idea to try and "edit" the recruiting messages from the regiments a simple : 1 recruiting message per round is way batter than that.

The 25th has never followed the 1 recruitment message per regiment per round rule in the entire 12 months i have been administrating the 15th Humans Vs Bots server, hence you have been warned, in your opinion, "too many times".
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 01:47:28 am by Mad Vixen »

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 28, 2013, 01:50:17 am »
thats weird cause im recruiting for the 25th for 1 year in your server and never got a warning or anything till this last 2 months where now we must put the recruiting message as u say , i find that very bad (silly as well) + i was always sending one per round the last 2 months and i was getting warnings because i wasnt putting my steam name...

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 28, 2013, 11:46:41 pm »
Im realy sorry for double post but seems the 15th considered better permanently ban me. Im sorry for trying to speak reasonable with you guys but it seems u are stuck with ur own backwards way. Saying to me  that you encourage  the recruitment messages from the regiments is just JUST stupid. People on dieferent regiments thatn you, know better the identity of the regiment they are in and can decide better than you how they form their recruitment message. Seems you are afraid to speak against reason anyways if u want i wont post here again or request an unban request but at least i want a decent reaction and responce for you guys cause when i asked you u still didnt gave me one

-regards Art

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 28, 2013, 11:49:04 pm »
Im realy sorry for double post but seems the 15th considered better permanently ban me. Im sorry for trying to speak reasonable with you guys but it seems u are stuck with ur own backwards way. Saying to me  that you encourage  the recruitment messages from the regiments is just JUST stupid. People on dieferent regiments thatn you, know better the identity of the regiment they are in and can decide better than you how they form their recruitment message. Seems you are afraid to speak against reason anyways if u want i wont post here again or request an unban request but at least i want a decent reaction and responce for you guys cause when i asked you u still didnt gave me one

-regards Art

You are STILL arguing about the structure of OUR rules on OUR server? that is why you got banned, the rules are there for a reason, FOR PEOPLE TO FOLLOW THEM! not for you to decide which bits you wish to pick and choose from!

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 28, 2013, 11:51:49 pm »
I am indeed arguing with that cause i got perma banned because i tried to speak with reason to you guys but it just seems you dont care to improve your server. Still i didnt got an answer to the things i talked about.
*Btw sorry for calling you mate cause of the gender u know lol.
**Btw i already know ur no unban policy so dont worry about that, prooving you wrong is my intention now i got perma banned
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:45:03 am by ArtOfKilling »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #503 on: December 29, 2013, 01:07:49 am »
Please remember to keep discussion calm and collected (you're fine, Art). Things tend not to spiral out of control if it is.

Kielbasa!

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 29, 2013, 01:09:28 am »
Please remember to keep discussion calm and collected (you're fine, Art). Things tend not to spiral out of control if it is.
for 1 minute u scared me :P if i do get an answer i will still keep calm :P

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 31, 2013, 03:08:04 pm »
My name was George_III_von_Hannover and I was permabanned earlier and I'd like for someone to look into it.

I joined the server and there was only 1 person on bot team, I joined bot team and was playing fine for quite a while, and then some other people join bot team and the admin swaps me to defenders. I ask why he did that and told him I had been there for a long time and I was not the 6th person. A long while passed without any reply so I asked him why he wasn't replying and called him a badmin (I admit that was wrong, but I was a bit mad considering the admins are usually quite nice and will respond to a question you have) and then bam, permabanned. This is silly, I didn't try and join back to bot team, and I have never even been warned for anything on this server before and to suddenly be permabanned for calling one of your admins bad is, to be honest, ridiculous. One word, "badmin", and permabanned despite never doing anything wrong on the server before. I've seen people be racist, repeatedly defy admins, and they only get a tempban at most, sometimes they'll only get a small warning!

I would have accepted perhaps a tempban of a day or so, but perma? What's the deal with this? Was the admin in a bad mood today or so? This is by far the server I play most on and I would be really disappointed if my ban would not be lifted or even shortened. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:12:19 pm by Wilhelm_II »

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 31, 2013, 03:21:51 pm »
My name was George_III_von_Hannover and I was permabanned earlier and I'd like for someone to look into it.

I joined the server and there was only 1 person on bot team, I joined bot team and was playing fine for quite a while, and then some other people join bot team and the admin swaps me to defenders. I ask why he did that and told him I had been there for a long time and I was not the 6th person. A long while passed without any reply so I asked him why he wasn't replying and called him a badmin (I admit that was wrong, but I was a bit mad considering the admins are usually quite nice and will respond to a question you have) and then bam, permabanned. This is silly, I didn't try and join back to bot team, and I have never even been warned for anything on this server before and to suddenly be permabanned for calling one of your admins bad is, to be honest, ridiculous. One word, "badmin", and permabanned despite never doing anything wrong on the server before. I've seen people be racist, repeatedly defy admins, and they only get a tempban at most, sometimes they'll only get a small warning!

I would have accepted perhaps a tempban of a day or so, but perma? What's the deal with this? Was the admin in a bad mood today or so? This is by far the server I play most on and I would be really disappointed if my ban would not be lifted or even shortened. Thank you.

It was a LOT more than 1 word, and you were highly abusive to the server OWNER, not one of the admins.
you will not be unbanned!

Offline McDonaldsUSA

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 31, 2013, 03:39:21 pm »
Hi 15th again,

I was wondering if I could get a response to my unban request? It has been Christmas/New Year so I recognize the reason for any delay but I have since noticed you have started to reply to people.  I know you don't do unbans usually but I think this is a an exceptional case as I'm sure you would agree from reading my initial post. Alternatively I would be available to join you on your TeamSpeak to talk about it, whatever suits you.   

McD

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 31, 2013, 04:08:07 pm »

It was a LOT more than 1 word, and you were highly abusive to the server OWNER, not one of the admins.
you will not be unbanned!
Ridiculous, it was not a lot more than one word, I called him a badmin twice I think (I said it again because I did not think he heard me the first time as I was dead - Again, he does not respond if you talk to him so how am I to know?) and that is it. You call that "highly abusive"? Fucking hell mate.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 31, 2013, 05:04:40 pm »
Hi 15th again,

I was wondering if I could get a response to my unban request? It has been Christmas/New Year so I recognize the reason for any delay but I have since noticed you have started to reply to people.  I know you don't do unbans usually but I think this is a an exceptional case as I'm sure you would agree from reading my initial post. Alternatively I would be available to join you on your TeamSpeak to talk about it, whatever suits you.   

McD

Considering your player ID has been proven to be running around with multiple regimental tags in the last 2 weeks, including the name Harvain_Banhammer, you will NOT be unbanned!