Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298218 times)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2012, 01:08:21 am »
I have, here we go!
Name of the server you were on: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
Name of the person causing trouble: Adolf_Hitler, then (after an admin told him to change [it was Jose i think]) Josif_Stalin and then he changed back to Adolf_Hitler
Nature of their offense:Carrying the Names of the most cruel persons of the 20th Century for fun is harassing and offensive + he didnt listen to an admin when he was told to change the name!
Time and date of their offense:Today, around 5 pm CET
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Since I'm german who is well educated i felt personally attacked.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540695473776340627/CADF7B5C02E7846D2AE87929E7C8C5396C8F3F8A/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/540695473776323071/2D5DE200FE6835DA7C283812C0B02BC901851777/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540695473776312203/94B93C6123C72DF6567D8EB10E2CFDF72D18ADBA/

you ll find a lot of more in the server logs I guess

I've seen people with this offensive name on a number of servers. I think it's right to ban him in anyway (temp/perm)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2012, 01:45:16 pm »
15th_Line_Cpt_Brum is abusing his admin powers to command the bots on his own. He kicked all people on the attackers side on account of too much of them(There were 10 people, and instead of bringing the number to 5, he kicked them all), and then swapped or kicked anyone who took attackers for the rest of the round, and he even temp. banned someone.

I can provide pictures if wanted. This is not a very proffesional administration.

Edit: After I told him this reeks of admin abuse, he temporally banned me.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:54:52 pm by Duuring »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2012, 02:04:10 pm »
15th_Line_Cpt_Brum is abusing his admin powers to command the bots on his own. He kicked all people on the attackers side on account of too much of them(There were 10 people, and instead of bringing the number to 5, he kicked them all), and then swapped or kicked anyone who took attackers for the rest of the round, and he even temp. banned someone.

I can provide pictures if wanted. This is not a very proffesional administration.

Pictures would be nice.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2012, 02:31:28 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2012, 02:38:14 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I hope Cenkris or someone higher than Brum can talk to him about this. We all know the rules so it doesn't give him the excuse because he's an admin.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I hope Cenkris or someone higher than Brum can talk to him about this. We all know the rules so it doesn't give him the excuse because he's an admin.
Don't worry. Cenkris has zero tolerance for admin abuse, I will have a word with him.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2012, 06:13:59 pm »

I have checked the logs thoroughly and talked to Brum about this and the matter is sorted. The rules of the server are clear and he upheld them with great leniency for the most part. As far as him taking control of the bots it is nothing I and other admins have not done on previous occasions when the players have been disobeying the rules or failing utterly as bot commanders. I have notifed my admins to make sure that in future if they take command of the bots they take a few of the 15th with them so that people will not get confused by the absence of 5 humans on the bot commander team.

Btw spamming complaints and accusations in capital letters at admins in game is probably never going to end well on any server, so i suggest players handle their complaints in a far more rational fashion in future! ;)

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2012, 06:36:19 pm »

I have checked the logs thoroughly and talked to Brum about this and the matter is sorted. The rules of the server are clear and he upheld them with great leniency for the most part. As far as him taking control of the bots it is nothing I and other admins have not done on previous occasions when the players have been disobeying the rules or failing utterly as bot commanders. I have notifed my admins to make sure that in future if they take command of the bots they take a few of the 15th with them so that people will not get confused by the absence of 5 humans on the bot commander team.

Btw spamming complaints and accusations in capital letters at admins in game is probably never going to end well on any server, so i suggest players handle their complaints in a far more rational fashion in future! ;)
Hold on, I've told admins the commanders are useless, they may as well not even be playing. Charging there men and firing at will is not tactics, that is just a death sentence.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2012, 07:04:44 pm »
Tbh i could easily just have 15th guys leading the bots and ensure a better playing experieince all the time but i like giving people the chance to lead the bots. Personally i prefer fighting the bots to leading them! :D

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2012, 02:17:00 am »
Let me controlz them, I will lead them to victory :D

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2012, 02:08:57 pm »

What, going to this thread isn't rational? Notifying an admin on service that his current actions are against the rules of the server in question, isn't rational?

Temporally banning people for taking attackers when there is only 1 guy, while the rules say '5 people', is rational?

Cenkris, it's your server, but come on, don't tell me this is according to the rules you set.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:12:36 pm by Duuring »

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2012, 03:14:05 pm »

What, going to this thread isn't rational? Notifying an admin on service that his current actions are against the rules of the server in question, isn't rational?

Temporally banning people for taking attackers when there is only 1 guy, while the rules say '5 people', is rational?

Cenkris, it's your server, but come on, don't tell me this is according to the rules you set.
I read the logs and your caps spamming criticism of the admin was enough to warrant a temp ban. As for Brum leading the bots solo it is done now and then for fun, many people encourage admins to do it. In future i am sure admins will feel less inclined to do such things, though i do plan to make special event maps which will turn the rules on their head for the duration of the public events. On these occasions the rules will be altered slightly and upheld in order to maintain the gameplay. As long as admins aren`t demanding human sacrifices or launching tirades of vitriolic abuse and swearing at the players it is reasonable to assume the players should listen to them.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2012, 03:31:03 pm »
As long as admins aren`t demanding human sacrifices  it is reasonable to assume the players should listen to them.

Fine, I´ll grant you that!  ::)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2012, 03:45:46 pm »
As long as admins aren`t demanding human sacrifices  it is reasonable to assume the players should listen to them.

But if we ever do start wanting human sacrfices i`ll be sure to put you top of the list! ;) I jest of course!  :D 

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2012, 03:51:19 pm »

But if we ever do start wanting human sacrfices i`ll be sure to put you top of the list! ;) I jest of course!  :D

Yeah, I'm special. By the way, we need an admin on the server RIGHT now. 23 people on attackers, damn!