Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294731 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #480 on: December 16, 2013, 11:01:56 pm »
It was sometime in late August or early September and my game id is 499585 , I was a young Captain starting off in the 100th Royal Saxons, I had just left the 77y to help form this new regiment with a friend, I knew that most of our members where from the 15th and they all seemed to hate it and I didn't see why, To me the 15th was just the guys who ran the HvB server. They said not to join any 15th servers with tags, I thinking the admins would be sensible joined anyways with my tags, I joined and started to kill people with cannons, Harvain must have noticed because without warning I was banned from the server. I feel like this was a very unfair thing to do as I played fair and I had no reason to be banned, Banning someone from a regiment you don't like is not very fair especially if I was never even in your regiment, I have lost a lot of favor for the 15th due to this ban and would like to be unbanned, If you can that would be great, Something tells me that for some reason I won't be unbanned....

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #481 on: December 17, 2013, 02:46:46 am »
It was sometime in late August or early September and my game id is 499585 , I was a young Captain starting off in the 100th Royal Saxons, I had just left the 77y to help form this new regiment with a friend, I knew that most of our members where from the 15th and they all seemed to hate it and I didn't see why, To me the 15th was just the guys who ran the HvB server. They said not to join any 15th servers with tags, I thinking the admins would be sensible joined anyways with my tags, I joined and started to kill people with cannons, Harvain must have noticed because without warning I was banned from the server. I feel like this was a very unfair thing to do as I played fair and I had no reason to be banned, Banning someone from a regiment you don't like is not very fair especially if I was never even in your regiment, I have lost a lot of favor for the 15th due to this ban and would like to be unbanned, If you can that would be great, Something tells me that for some reason I won't be unbanned....

We don't need your favor. Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Or well, we won't.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Wheelchair-Goodmin

• Volunteer
  • A great carpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 17, 2013, 02:55:03 am »

We don't need your favor. Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Or well, we won't.

Just my 2 cents here but as a fairly new player and a fan of the HvB don't you want to have as many people as possible to have a good opinion of both your servers and your regiment. I'm just saying treating this guy with little respect when he gave you guys a fair amount of respect seems fairly childish and antisocial which I would imagine is a bad thing for a big successful regiment to be known for.
lovely day for a roll.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #483 on: December 17, 2013, 03:42:34 am »

Just my 2 cents here but as a fairly new player and a fan of the HvB don't you want to have as many people as possible to have a good opinion of both your servers and your regiment. I'm just saying treating this guy with little respect when he gave you guys a fair amount of respect seems fairly childish and antisocial which I would imagine is a bad thing for a big successful regiment to be known for.

I have no reason to give respect to people who couldn't cut it in our regiment or the 77y. Plus we don't really give a crude what others think of us. We'll have our HvB going to the very moment NW dies, when many other servers, events, regiments, etc are long dead.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline rottenronald

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 17, 2013, 02:43:25 pm »

[/quote]

Yeahhhhhhhh....I looked at the name, never read you're short story, no un-ban. Cya! Or well, I won't!
[/quote]

So, just to reiterate, you looked at my name and decided I should be unbanned? Seems a little bit arbitrary.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #485 on: December 17, 2013, 05:22:37 pm »
I have no reason to give respect to people who couldn't cut it in our regiment or the 77y. Plus we don't really give a crude what others think of us. We'll have our HvB going to the very moment NW dies, when many other servers, events, regiments, etc are long dead.

No idea what you mean by not being able to cut it for your horrible corrupt regiment but also just to let you know I left the 77y because I saw better opportunities elsewhere , Not because I could not cut it. Your regiment has by far one of the worst reputations in community and I don't care about you not caring! Because no one really has a good respect for your regiment! Oh and by the way, Sddwe1 sends his regards lol!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:01:25 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #486 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:09 pm »
Watch the quote pyramids please, and remember that while you can complain, please keep personal remarks out of your posts. That goes for you as well, Mister Harvain.

Kielbasa!

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #487 on: December 17, 2013, 07:51:05 pm »
I like this server.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 17, 2013, 10:13:16 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA[/youtube]

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #489 on: December 18, 2013, 12:05:21 am »
I'm here to bring love to this thread !

For anyone trying to get unbanned, 15th have a no unban policy so to avoid you getting fed up and to avoid useless discussions don't bother trying to get unbanned.

Spread the love !

Offline skooks

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 19, 2013, 06:57:39 am »
Any chance I could get a response to my unban request?

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2013, 08:04:54 am »
For anyone trying to get unbanned, 15th have a no unban policy so to avoid you getting fed up and to avoid useless discussions don't bother trying to get unbanned.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #492 on: December 19, 2013, 01:49:20 pm »
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:51:59 pm by Vespasian »

Offline YohanCabaye

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 19, 2013, 11:34:59 pm »
snip - Not exactly the most sensible way of showing discontent now was it?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:03:55 am by Malakith »

Offline McDonaldsUSA

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 20, 2013, 07:54:22 am »
Hi there!

Unfortunately, I was permabanned from your server (15th Humans vs Bots) today about half an hour ago. My player name was 'McDonaldsUSA'. The incident was that Harvain permabanned me after light banter broke out between me and another user called 'BurgerKingUSA' who I believe may also have been permabanned. To my knowledge Taco Bell was not involved. I'm not sure what the main cause was, maybe Harvain is a KFC person, but I was banned permanently without a reason being given, without a warning of any sort and without an initial temp ban/kick, thus not following the rules of procedure laid out for the server on this thread and others when it was first started. I think I said 'the 15th Regiment of Foot and french fries' about a minute or two before my ban, which may have been the reason for it, but having witnessed racism and antisemitism on the server which resulted in only a warning from the very same admin (Harvain) I do think it is somewhat unfair. I know you don't do unbans, but seeing as it is Christmas I thought it might be worth a try? Perhaps like the EU servers did recently you could unban everybody as a gesture of good will and give them a second chance? I promise if such a thing were to occur I would refrain from the french fry jokes.

In all seriousness I know that that is unlikely however given the lack of a precedent, and so in which case I say thank you for giving me the fun times I've had on the server in the past before my descent into fast food related activity. I know this sounds like a ridiculous series of events to anyone reading this, but sadly this did actually happen. On a positive note you have a great new admin (Dante) who is now on running it and he from what I have seen runs it well and he is quite liberal with the whole free speech thing.
But anyway, see ya around Cenkris, Dante, Madvixen etc it was fun playing while it lasted and it is a private server so I guess I should be thankful it was available in the first place. Cheers guys for everything, and I'm sorry to anyone reading this if it makes you want to eat a McDonalds.