Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298810 times)

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2013, 07:25:10 pm »
The same sad little trolls endlessly spamming the thread, one day you will get  a life and move on from the petty grievances you brought on yourselves by acting like complete idiots.
This coming from Cenkris.

+1

Offline Allasaphore

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2013, 07:33:09 pm »
So leaving a regiment with some people from one regiment and making another regiment automatically makes them become trolls? The logic is awesome.

I think you're assuming the premise by which they were concluded to be "trolls". That is a logical fallacy in and of itself.

I earnestly believe their actions on this thread are what warrants them to be "trolls" rather than forming a new regiment. I suppose the real reasoning will only come out if Cenkris decides to disseminate it. No need to speculate here.

Please get back on topic, guys. :(

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2013, 10:05:29 pm »
Well, it seems this thread has reached a breaking point; in my opinion, it's time to remedy that.

From now on, anybody who deliberately attempts to instigate, insult, start arguments, or otherwise troll will be instantly muted. To make this especially clear, this goes for both groups. Too long has this thread been a warzone. Take any inflammatory discussions to PMs, or Steam, and keep them off this thread. I'm tired of seeing reports over and over again for this thread for the same exact things.

Carry on, but do so very wisely.

Kielbasa!

Offline Shady41

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (Before you post, check Page 29)
« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2013, 10:50:06 pm »
I posted all the proper unban request information last week and two pages ago in this thread, so I'm just waiting for a response in regards to it.  :-\

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2013, 12:56:45 am »
Well, it seems this thread has reached a breaking point; in my opinion, it's time to remedy that.

From now on, anybody who deliberately attempts to instigate, insult, start arguments, or otherwise troll will be instantly muted. To make this especially clear, this goes for both groups. Too long has this thread been a warzone. Take any inflammatory discussions to PMs, or Steam, and keep them off this thread. I'm tired of seeing reports over and over again for this thread for the same exact things.

Carry on, but do so very wisely.

Ewan, how are people who got banned (like myself, and many others) unfairly supposed to try and fix this problem. You were right when you said this thread has reached a breaking point but its not because trolls are everywhere in this thread, its because the 15th HvB refuse to coorperate  or even directly speak to X-15th memebers, and people who feel that they were unfairly banned. If you want this whole problem with the 15th to stop, then you have to get cerkis and vixian to cooraperate with people such as myself, and X-15th members. And we are willing to coorperate with the 15th 

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2013, 01:30:58 am »
Ewan, how are people who got banned (like myself, and many others) unfairly supposed to try and fix this problem. You were right when you said this thread has reached a breaking point but its not because trolls are everywhere in this thread, its because the 15th HvB refuse to coorperate  or even directly speak to X-15th memebers, and people who feel that they were unfairly banned. If you want this whole problem with the 15th to stop, then you have to get cerkis and vixian to cooraperate with people such as myself, and X-15th members. And we are willing to coorperate with the 15th 

The administration on this website cannot exploit powers here to force users to act in a specific way over issues that do not concern FSE. We cannot force the 15th admins to look at the requests, we cannot force them to change their server administration policy, and unfortunately we cannot force them to "cooperate" with any of you. It is their privately owned server, so FSE does not have any part of that. We only deal with issues that are hosted on these forums.

You can still post unban requests, you can still voice discontent, identify problems, etc. but the point of my post was to have anyone doing so do so in a respectful, calm, logical, and cooperative way. The fact that users were failing to do this was the reason why I implemented this measure, not the fact that they were trying to communicate with the 15th at all. (It may be useful to point out that I consider "discussions" and "arguments" to be two very different things.)

And if your attempts to communicate with the 15th are falling short, or have no effect at all (which I very sincerely hope does not happen) then unfortunately the best advice I can give you is to let the matter go.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:16:49 am by McEwanMaster »

Kielbasa!

Offline Shady41

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 09, 2013, 04:34:13 pm »
That's all well and good McEwan but like I've been saying, I've posted all the unban information I'm required to do so and it's been over a week since. I wouldn't be sticking around here still if I sincerely believed I should be let back into the server. It would just be nice for someone higher up the chain to start taking notice of this thread aside from forum admins.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 09, 2013, 06:33:58 pm »
Whats the point of this thread then if you cannot get unbanned

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #428 on: October 10, 2013, 05:25:40 pm »
drop it like an earthquake earthquake earthquake

Offline Shady41

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2013, 11:09:09 pm »
Seriously, I've been trying to be patient but it'd be great if someone could look me up and check me off the banned list for this server. I never troll other players and just made a mistake. This is the only server I play on in Napoleonic Warfare. :/

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2013, 12:05:46 am »
Seriously, I've been trying to be patient but it'd be great if someone could look me up and check me off the banned list for this server. I never troll other players and just made a mistake. This is the only server I play on in Napoleonic Warfare. :/

No bans are ever undone here

There is a difference between voicing discontent and repeatedly making unnecessary and possibly inflammatory remarks. You said your piece in your last post, and that's where you should have left it. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:59:20 am by McEwanMaster »

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #431 on: October 15, 2013, 01:01:07 am »
Man, i have been trying to contact the 15th and get my ban undone for 3 month's... and no its not about me wanting to get back on the server its a matter of principle. I personnaly belive that the 15th are doing unjust and unfair things to players on their server. It would be nice at least if the 15th would address this problem but instead they refuse to even respond to the peoples discontent. As an american i never like whenever british people oppress me and compleatly ignore the peoples anger and frustration in general. The admins on this fourm are also a big problem, because they refuse to let people vent discontent with the server and what should be changed for the betterment of the community as a whole. Therefore i propose to do something that in history has historicly worked. I purpose a boycott of the 15th HvB server because of its inherently horrible admins

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 17, 2013, 04:32:19 pm »
We will be putting up the first new map in ages around 7:30 p.m. GMT! This is just the first of many upcoming new maps planned for the near future! :D

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #433 on: October 18, 2013, 01:11:12 am »
Man, i have been trying to contact the 15th and get my ban undone for 3 month's... and no its not about me wanting to get back on the server its a matter of principle. I personnaly belive that the 15th are doing unjust and unfair things to players on their server. It would be nice at least if the 15th would address this problem but instead they refuse to even respond to the peoples discontent. As an american i never like whenever british people oppress me and compleatly ignore the peoples anger and frustration in general. The admins on this fourm are also a big problem, because they refuse to let people vent discontent with the server and what should be changed for the betterment of the community as a whole. Therefore i propose to do something that in history has historicly worked. I purpose a boycott of the 15th HvB server because of its inherently horrible admins

I'm American, so your oppression comes from closer to home. And the 15th HvB community is fine, been over a week straight, over several times a day of 100+ players. And we had a new map several hours ago that went well and we got more in store. So the community is just fine!
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Aiello

• Donator
  • I like what I'm reading.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2013, 09:18:21 am »
Not totally sure if you guys are still taking ban requests but here it is.

The player SwedishFish around 0700-0800 GMT that was blocking the path of friendly attacking AI with fortifications, holding his AI in the back to idle, and wasting build points in general.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187457324
SwedishFish openly announced that he was going to sabotage the bot team each round.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187457456
Another player prompted SwedishFish to attack since he had been idling and he refused.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187457394
The bot team had less than five people on it at the time.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:25:19 am by Aiello »