Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298599 times)

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #375 on: September 09, 2013, 12:13:59 am »
Hello, i would like to start a petition  to revoke harvain's admin. Many people have had problems with harvain and he bans some people for little to no reason. I feel like because its a public (no password) server, with the majority of players public players, and being a public regiment it seems like the admins of that kind of server should be more friendly, and not ban your typical public player (untrained, probably new, and undisciplined) for little to no reason. Also havain has been seen banning people, with reasons not stated in the rules on this forum. Also one of my recruits was banned for no reason whatsoever, and i believe that he was banned because i was banned earlier that day. This is obviously not fair or just, and not at all a good way to deal with with your players.

~snip~
I'm sure your efforts will not go unnoticed, but as the guidelines on the thread OP state,

9 - Admins are not to use admin weapons or generally abuse admin powers without good cause or reason! If any admins are seen to be breaking these rules then report them on this forum along with exact dates and times in GMT of their offences! Do not waste our time in this matter or make false claims!

It would be best for you and your supporters if you gathered as much evidence as possible and post it here. It might have more of an effect than posting about a petition unrelated to the server or the 15th.

I have reported it and tried to get in contact with admins and cerkis many times, but no one will respond to me. for the record i believe that i was banned on july 14th, sometime in the early morning (gmt). when i went on the ts to ask why i was banned (i had no idea when i was first banned to be honest, i learned later it was because i said "Dicks" once in the chat, which is not against the rules) and on the ts i was banned for asking havain why i was banned. This is clearly abusive behavior. Also whenever i try to get in contact with a admin on steam, they always tell me that i have to talk to cerkis or vixen, but when i try to get in contact with them, they completely ignore me.

Well i just talked with vixen, where he justifyed harvains actions by making up proof... also i was banned from the ts....
 <16:09:05> You were banned permanently from the server by "Andrew" (Bye bye Troll)

Is this how the 15th deals with their problems? it seems like it.... I used to be one of your regulars on the 15th HvB..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:37:36 pm by Malakith »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #376 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:26 am »
If you all want to know why I am an asshole and I ban people, its because 1) I admin on the server alot, I see all the people who play, see how they act and if they are constantly doing something wrong, they get banned and 2) I am an asshole because little shits who come onto the server force me to be an even bigger asshole than all of you. You cant win, privately owned server does not apply to a community, we have our own independent rules and good luck trying to do anything about this server in a court of law. Good day and may you enjoy the rest of your days as a someone banned of the 15th HvB!
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2013, 01:24:04 am »
If you all want to know why I am an asshole and I ban people, its because 1) I admin on the server alot, I see all the people who play, see how they act and if they are constantly doing something wrong, they get banned and 2) I am an asshole because little shits who come onto the server force me to be an even bigger asshole than all of you. You cant win, privately owned server does not apply to a community, we have our own independent rules and good luck trying to do anything about this server in a court of law. Good day and may you enjoy the rest of your days as a someone banned of the 15th HvB!

Oh is that so? Well one of your rules is dont be abusive. that right there seems very abusive harvain to call all the people you have banned "little shits" you just broke another of those rules, you so call enforece

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2013, 01:46:39 am »

Really? I've spent most of this year admining some of the most popular NW servers and unlike 15th admins, don't have an enormously oversized ego. In the entire time I've been admining I've banned perhaps about 3 people so your excuse that they deserved banning doesn't fly, unless the 15th somehow attracts 400% more trolls than the 33rd Siege or the Pirate Battle 1.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:48:10 am by Stevebot »
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2013, 02:30:26 am »

Really? I've spent most of this year admining some of the most popular NW servers and unlike 15th admins, don't have an enormously oversized ego. In the entire time I've been admining I've banned perhaps about 3 people so your excuse that they deserved banning doesn't fly, unless the 15th somehow attracts 400% more trolls than the 33rd Siege or the Pirate Battle 1.

Congrats, your answer countered your own statement. You admin one way, we admin another. We have rules, we enforce them and create an environment where people can fight against the AI all day and night. Ego has nothing to do with it, you dont have rules, you dont ban, congrats to you, I wish I never had to ban a single person, yet every single day I do.  Dont like it? Tough and life goes on, one day this will be forgotten, remembered and those who see it will laugh their asses off at the stupidity of their ancestors of something as simple as this.

Good day and stop posting in this thread with nonsense.

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 09, 2013, 03:33:22 am »

Congrats, your answer countered your own statement. You admin one way, we admin another. We have rules, we enforce them and create an environment where people can fight against the AI all day and night. Ego has nothing to do with it, you dont have rules, you dont ban, congrats to you, I wish I never had to ban a single person, yet every single day I do.  Dont like it? Tough and life goes on, one day this will be forgotten, remembered and those who see it will laugh their asses off at the stupidity of their ancestors of something as simple as this.

Good day and stop posting in this thread with nonsense.

Thats contradictory that you dont want to ban people, yet you do... You (obviously) ban people for little to no reason, and then say you dont like to ban people and wish you dident have too. Is someone holding a gun to your head and saying you have to ban such and such for little to no reason?

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #381 on: September 09, 2013, 03:49:13 am »
This thread isn't a place to have a personal argument about an admin. You made a complaint, Portals, so make your case, discuss it, back it up with evidence, and move on no matter the outcome (thank you for being civil in your first posts). Stevebot, the complaint was not an invitation to start beating on the 15th or their server (again). If you can't find anything constructive to say on this thread, don't post.

And Harvain, there is really no need to be so hostile, posting insults and such. If you want complaints about you to stop, you might want to act in a way that will not give anyone a reason to do so.

I can't tell any of you how to act outside this site, but on these forums I have to ask you to make an effort to be civil and tactful, no matter the circumstances.

Kielbasa!

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #382 on: September 09, 2013, 11:17:58 am »
You were told to drop it...

..... you're a mean person. How could you mute primus? :,(

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 09, 2013, 11:57:49 pm »
My case is as follows. The 15th HvB's admins and policy's are inhenantly unfair and abusive. Many people have been called trolls and chilsish because they have been banned for various reasons, some of such reasons are very insignifacant/ childish and not even stated on the rules on this fourm. When i confronted the admin and asked why i was banned from the server(at that time i had no idea, i have never seen a server before where if someone says "dicks" they get banned) i was banned from the ts for "Trolling". Then i was ignored untill i put up my post about harvain (I'll get to harvain later) and me and vixen talked about the ban. He made up various things to justify my ban, and later contradicted those things and then banned me from the ts with the message  (Bye bye Troll). I believe that on a public server such as the 15th HvB with a majority of players non 15th members, that banning people for little to no reason is compleatly unjustifiable. Havain was the one who inituated the first two bans and when i tryed to get in contact (add on steam, go to ts, get one of my 15th friends to help me) he would not talk to me in person and always sent someone else to do it, who dident know much about what actully happend. Therefore i belive what should change is as follows.

1 Harvain's admin gets revoked immediately
2 The 15th HvB unbans everyone from their ban list, because it would be to hard to sort through who deserves a unban and who does not. And maybe some people who deserved their ban have gotten more mature
3 The 15th HvB admins now have very very strict guidelines on what grounds they can ban / kick/ etc etc
4 Everyone gets a warning before being banned/ kicked/ temp banned.

None of these things are fairly uncommen, and all of them are fair and just.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:04:41 am by Portals »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2013, 05:09:06 am »
My case is as follows. The 15th HvB's admins and policy's are inhenantly unfair and abusive. Many people have been called trolls and chilsish because they have been banned for various reasons, some of such reasons are very insignifacant/ childish and not even stated on the rules on this fourm. When i confronted the admin and asked why i was banned from the server(at that time i had no idea, i have never seen a server before where if someone says "dicks" they get banned) i was banned from the ts for "Trolling". Then i was ignored untill i put up my post about harvain (I'll get to harvain later) and me and vixen talked about the ban. He made up various things to justify my ban, and later contradicted those things and then banned me from the ts with the message  (Bye bye Troll). I believe that on a public server such as the 15th HvB with a majority of players non 15th members, that banning people for little to no reason is compleatly unjustifiable. Havain was the one who inituated the first two bans and when i tryed to get in contact (add on steam, go to ts, get one of my 15th friends to help me) he would not talk to me in person and always sent someone else to do it, who dident know much about what actully happend. Therefore i belive what should change is as follows.

2 The 15th HvB unbans everyone from their ban list, because it would be to hard to sort through who deserves a unban and who does not. And maybe some people who deserved their ban have gotten more mature
3 The 15th HvB admins now have very very strict guidelines on what grounds they can ban / kick/ etc etc

If you learn how to type English properly, I might one day consider not being an admin. That is a day long in the making though!

P.S.    You are not getting unbanned, you had been temp-banned 5 times in 6 days before you got perma-banned by me for breaking rules. And we will not be unbanning anyone from the HvB unless they have REALLY good evidence as to why. Last time we considered unbanning people, 200 people were banned (insulting others, destroying defenses, building towers, wasting BP on explosive crates, etc) in 3 days. Was a very long weekend. So please move along, there are plenty of other servers out there which will have admins that more suit how you want a server run.

Go find them, they be waiting for you!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 05:17:00 am by [15th]Harvain »

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2013, 04:17:15 am »

If you learn how to type English properly, I might one day consider not being an admin. That is a day long in the making though!

P.S.    You are not getting unbanned, you had been temp-banned 5 times in 6 days before you got perma-banned by me for breaking rules. And we will not be unbanning anyone from the HvB unless they have REALLY good evidence as to why. Last time we considered unbanning people, 200 people were banned (insulting others, destroying defenses, building towers, wasting BP on explosive crates, etc) in 3 days. Was a very long weekend. So please move along, there are plenty of other servers out there which will have admins that more suit how you want a server run.

Go find them, they be waiting for you!

Un harvain, i was never temp banned from 15th HvB......... the perma ban was the first ban i got from the 15th..... and thanks for the personal insult harvain! English is not my first language so thanks a lot! also one of my recruits was banned for no reason, and i suspect that he was banned because we were in the same regiment and he really loved the server, but because of being with me in a regiment with me he was perma banned

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 16, 2013, 12:07:16 am »
Btw why was I banned from the 15th ts.
I never got a reply from the thread.
I was a member of the cav
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:23:30 am by Tharan »

Offline aomi123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 19, 2013, 07:04:57 pm »
when you  unban me?
I ask 2 month ago.
here again the form:
Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned - We map the cavalry came hard to pass so I tried to build a ramp to take and banned me without warning they did not even try to stop me right banned me ..
Time and date - 2 month ago!
Timezone - What do you mean time zone?
User Identification Number - 453632

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 24, 2013, 06:41:31 pm »
Hello, i would like to start a petition  to revoke harvain's admin. Many people have had problems with harvain and he bans some people for little to no reason. I feel like because its a public (no password) server, with the majority of players public players, and being a public regiment it seems like the admins of that kind of server should be more friendly, and not ban your typical public player (untrained, probably new, and undisciplined) for little to no reason. Also havain has been seen banning people, with reasons not stated in the rules on this forum. Also one of my recruits was banned for no reason whatsoever, and i believe that he was banned because i was banned earlier that day. This is obviously not fair or just, and not at all a good way to deal with with your players.

~snip~

I gotta love, how I signed this petition, when in fact I never did. So thanks for signing it for me, plus signing it for MadVixen. You just killed your own petition. Why would I sign a petition to remove myself from admin, when all I would have to do is stop admining? The lack of logic here is funny, thank you for the laughs. Ah, I enjoyed that petition too, the whole 21 names, 2 of which cancel the whole petition. Hey, I didnt realize MadVixen was from a country whos flag I dont recognize.

Oh the joys you bring me. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:38:16 pm by Malakith »

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #389 on: September 24, 2013, 06:55:23 pm »
Gotta love you signing a petition to revoke your own admin