Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298602 times)

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #360 on: September 06, 2013, 06:45:38 pm »
The thread should be locked, firstly it attracts the common insults and the obvious flaws in the 15th from ex-members etc. Secondly, people make accounts for the FSE forums just to be turned away in a straight and rude fashion. Thirdly, the point of this thread is for unban requests, all it does is highlight how much out of touch some of these people are. Make of it as what you will, all I see is the conflict that this post brings and I'm not going to say that I didn't incite insulting but at the end of the day its a game, some people on here take it far too seriously, a forum is made for discussion and if the thread owners dislike it then its tough. There is no place to express your mind fully here, there is always someone watching what you say incase some mid aged man sees it as a threat to is pride. Conclusion if you want to be banned speak your mind and not what CENKRIS' wants you to hear. Chow
+1

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 06, 2013, 09:16:19 pm »
The thread should be locked, firstly it attracts the common insults and the obvious flaws in the 15th from ex-members etc. Secondly, people make accounts for the FSE forums just to be turned away in a straight and rude fashion. Thirdly, the point of this thread is for unban requests, all it does is highlight how much out of touch some of these people are. Make of it as what you will, all I see is the conflict that this post brings and I'm not going to say that I didn't incite insulting but at the end of the day its a game, some people on here take it far too seriously, a forum is made for discussion and if the thread owners dislike it then its tough. There is no place to express your mind fully here, there is always someone watching what you say incase some mid aged man sees it as a threat to is pride. Conclusion if you want to be banned speak your mind and not what CENKRIS' wants you to hear. Chow
If you would but take time out of your busy trolling of the forums to read the thread you would see there that it clearly states -

Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban! Do feel free to make intelligent comments about the server, the maps and to report any trouble makers on the server. If you are reporting a trouble maker be sure to tell us the exact time in GMT and give supporting evidence in the form of screenshots etc. If you are unable to provide the time of an offence and offer some visual evidence of a player`s wrong doing then we are unlikely to be able to do anything about the matter.

It is not here for the likes of you to troll as you did our steam group, as you did our teamspeaks and our servers. Not to mention the enormous quantity of time you have spent raging about the 15th and badmouthing us left right and centre. Also last i was aware you don`t dictate FSE forum policy and indeed have no right to make such ludicrous assertions. Now go on your merry way and find somewhere else to do your trolling, constant insulting and troublemaking! ;)

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #362 on: September 06, 2013, 09:21:05 pm »
I'm inclined to agree with Cenkris here, irony aside; dropping the issue and moving on is simply the best thing to do in this case. Getting yourself worked up over a game, and a fairly shoddy one at that, is hardly worth it at the end of the day.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 06, 2013, 09:23:23 pm »
It is not here for the likes of you to troll as you did our steam group, as you did our teamspeaks and our servers. Not to mention the enormous quantity of time you have spent raging about the 15th and badmouthing us left right and centre. Also last i was aware you don`t dictate FSE forum policy and indeed have no right to make such ludicrous assertions. Now go on your merry way and find somewhere else to do your trolling, constant insulting and troublemaking! ;)

You must be joking no one ever trolled any of your servers or teamspeak other than in your delusions
How could we you permanent banned everyone as soon as we left

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 06, 2013, 09:26:06 pm »

You must be joking no one ever trolled any of your servers or teamspeak other than in your delusions
How could we you permanent banned everyone as soon as we left
I was there, you did. including when the regiment was in the 90th teamspeak.

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 06, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:14:14 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 06, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »
Firstly,so the term "trolling" is in essence again, I do not see any trolling on the forums from me? The trolling I see is the one of your Lt who made dupes of racist names and went around trolling forum posts. Before you start branding me as a troll at least come up with some evidence, I'm not trolling this thread just pointing speaking about what could be best for the server post.

Secondly, Viktor, you disallowed some of us to join your 90th event. You are clearly on the bias side of this debate. I don't need your idiotic input to back CENKRIS up...

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 06, 2013, 10:35:47 pm »
You were told to drop it...

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #368 on: September 07, 2013, 03:04:03 am »
Firstly,so the term "trolling" is in essence again, I do not see any trolling on the forums from me? The trolling I see is the one of your Lt who made dupes of racist names and went around trolling forum posts. Before you start branding me as a troll at least come up with some evidence, I'm not trolling this thread just pointing speaking about what could be best for the server post.

Secondly, Viktor, you disallowed some of us to join your 90th event. You are clearly on the bias side of this debate. I don't need your idiotic input to back CENKRIS up...

NOOOOOOOOOO, why god WHY??!!! :,(

Offline Judge_

• First Sergeant
  • Homeless Please Help
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2013, 11:35:39 am »
So no unban then? :P
I <3 quote pyramids

#Judge2k14

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2013, 09:42:56 pm »

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #371 on: September 08, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »
Hello, i would like to start a petition  to revoke harvain's admin. Many people have had problems with harvain and he bans some people for little to no reason. I feel like because its a public (no password) server, with the majority of players public players, and being a public regiment it seems like the admins of that kind of server should be more friendly, and not ban your typical public player (untrained, probably new, and undisciplined) for little to no reason. Also havain has been seen banning people, with reasons not stated in the rules on this forum. Also one of my recruits was banned for no reason whatsoever, and i believe that he was banned because i was banned earlier that day. This is obviously not fair or just, and not at all a good way to deal with with your players.

Snip - whilst the petition itself does not break any rules multiple names on there are false / seek to impersonate members of the community as such it has been removed - Malakith
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:46:36 pm by Malakith »

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #372 on: September 08, 2013, 11:11:37 pm »
Hello, i would like to start a petition  to revoke harvain's admin. Many people have had problems with harvain and he bans some people for little to no reason. I feel like because its a public (no password) server, with the majority of players public players, and being a public regiment it seems like the admins of that kind of server should be more friendly, and not ban your typical public player (untrained, probably new, and undisciplined) for little to no reason. Also havain has been seen banning people, with reasons not stated in the rules on this forum. Also one of my recruits was banned for no reason whatsoever, and i believe that he was banned because i was banned earlier that day. This is obviously not fair or just, and not at all a good way to deal with with your players.

~snip~
i second this as i was perma banned of their hvb server purely for having 9th brigade in my name, and i'm appauled that this is allowed
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:36:55 pm by Malakith »

Offline uknut1

• Private
  • The swag that is myself
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Uknut
« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2013, 11:12:54 pm »

~snip~

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:37:06 pm by Malakith »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2013, 11:40:26 pm »

~snip~
I'm sure your efforts will not go unnoticed, but as the guidelines on the thread OP state,

9 - Admins are not to use admin weapons or generally abuse admin powers without good cause or reason! If any admins are seen to be breaking these rules then report them on this forum along with exact dates and times in GMT of their offences! Do not waste our time in this matter or make false claims!

It would be best for you and your supporters if you gathered as much evidence as possible and post it here. It might have more of an effect than posting about a petition unrelated to the server or the 15th.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:37:21 pm by Malakith »

Kielbasa!