Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298902 times)

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #345 on: September 05, 2013, 11:11:44 am »
If you're banned on any 15th servers its impossible to get unbanned. I would stop requesting to be unbanned because it won't happen... There are better servers out there, more fun, more skill involved. However the Humans vs Bots is a main source of recruitment for the 15th and its friends, the only reason why it is still in existence, maybe explains their skill levels in line battles...

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: September 05, 2013, 11:25:35 am »
If you're banned on any 15th servers its impossible to get unbanned. I would stop requesting to be unbanned because it won't happen... There are better servers out there, more fun, more skill involved. However the Humans vs Bots is a main source of recruitment for the 15th and its friends, the only reason why it is still in existence, maybe explains their skill levels in line battles...

I know, i was told by manny people to dont even try but still i'm trying becouse you never know. if they do unbann you you might be lucky but the odds are extremly and the only guy in the 15th that i acctualy like is schwartz

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 05, 2013, 11:28:46 am »
Ill never get unbanned, I don't care. Its a server for new players and the 15th is a regiment for new players with little skill. Yes it is fun to play as group but they hardly win any events... If I were you Michel just leave it, we will get reported to the moderators, get muted or warned for speaking our minds because they just hide behind the moderators.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2013, 11:30:35 am »
Ill never get unbanned, I don't care. Its a server for new players and the 15th is a regiment for new players with little skill. Yes it is fun to play as group but they hardly win any events... If I were you Michel just leave it, we will get reported to the moderators, get muted or warned for speaking our minds because they just hide behind the moderators.

Freedom of speech is non existent on the forums :c

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2013, 11:31:38 am »
Yup, especially when its on a 15th post.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 05, 2013, 12:02:43 pm »
Yup, especially when its on a 15th post.

xD

Offline HelpPlease

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 05, 2013, 04:10:01 pm »
Hi All!

I am hoping someone can help. Downloaded this game recently and attempted to play on this server. Half way through my 2nd cam I was kicked from server and am now trying to get back in but am getting a message that i'm banned from the server. Reading other posts it looks as though this may be because I was on the Bots side, although I had no idea which side was which to be honest.
Does anyone know how I can go about being "un-banned"?
Thank you guys for your help

Name:- Chocolate_Finger

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
  • Traitor troooollll #BStrongCoony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 05, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »

I mean they won't unbann me because apparently it is all my fault that loads of people left donr quite know how I managed that as I was only a LCpl

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 05, 2013, 08:08:52 pm »
It is the 15th's server so they can ban un ban whoever they please however one of their officers tells me to forget about the mishaps of the past however they won't unban players who left the 15th and joined other new regiments. How can one of their high up officers tell me to drop the subject of the past then not unban me on their server?

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 05, 2013, 08:46:48 pm »
It is the 15th's server so they can ban un ban whoever they please however one of their officers tells me to forget about the mishaps of the past however they won't unban players who left the 15th and joined other new regiments. How can one of their high up officers tell me to drop the subject of the past then not unban me on their server?

Because they don't like wen you confront them that is why cenkris has never addressed this issue himself we always get Jose or someone

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 05, 2013, 10:12:37 pm »
No doubt we will get a warning for this after speaking our minds and CENKRIS hiding behind the moderators, but who cares? They're the ones trying to uphold pride over a video game...

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #356 on: September 05, 2013, 10:16:10 pm »
I've always enjoyed the irony in Cenkris calling others 'childish' in the forums, yet banning everyone who leaves his regiment, quite possibly the most childish thing I've ever heard.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Richard_Miller

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 05, 2013, 10:27:50 pm »
No doubt we will get a warning for this after speaking our minds and CENKRIS hiding behind the moderators, but who cares? They're the ones trying to uphold pride over a video game...

Na no worries it isn't like this is the tale worlds forums

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 06, 2013, 10:47:53 am »
Lets see:
1. You are discussing why you dislike a regiment on their public server thread.
2. You are rehashing the same old argument you have been for the last few months.
3. You already answered your own question, their server, their rules.

To pretty much everyone else it is a very obvious list of why you are getting reported by the thread owners, if they did it in your thread you would be on that report button just as fast.
Now move it along and take the "discussion" elsewhere.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 06, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »
The thread should be locked, firstly it attracts the common insults and the obvious flaws in the 15th from ex-members etc. Secondly, people make accounts for the FSE forums just to be turned away in a straight and rude fashion. Thirdly, the point of this thread is for unban requests, all it does is highlight how much out of touch some of these people are. Make of it as what you will, all I see is the conflict that this post brings and I'm not going to say that I didn't incite insulting but at the end of the day its a game, some people on here take it far too seriously, a forum is made for discussion and if the thread owners dislike it then its tough. There is no place to express your mind fully here, there is always someone watching what you say incase some mid aged man sees it as a threat to is pride. Conclusion if you want to be banned speak your mind and not what CENKRIS' wants you to hear. Chow