Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299905 times)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2013, 05:44:00 am »
Back on topic please. Let the admins decide on how to deal with the request. Thank you.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Liberator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 27, 2013, 07:41:43 pm »
After coming home from work, I noticed that I am banned from your server. I was told to come here to make my formal request. I don't know why I got banned but I believe it has something to do with my younger brother playing on my name again. This isn't the first time he made an admin angry, and  your server was the only one in my favorites so I'm assuming he got in that way. I'm hoping I'm not perma banned, but if so can you please make a case to unban me? I have many friends that play on this server and its pretty much what makes the game for me. Thank you for all your help. The name that he got banned on is Liberator.

Offline The_Xenochrist

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2013, 06:41:47 am »
I was banned under the name The_Xenochrist
I'm not sure exactly why I was banned, all I did was join the server go on the bots team which only had 3/10 commanders. Then I killed a couple human players and was banned.
I know I didn't break any rules and it's really annoying being permanently from this server because it's my favourite server, and I always have fun on it. I've never had a problem with this server or anyone on it until now.
I would ask that I could be un-banned please.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:53 am »
I'm not sure exactly why I was banned, all I did was join the server go on the bots team which only had 3/10 commanders. Then I killed a couple human players and was banned.
I know I didn't break any rules and it's really annoying being permanently from this server because it's my favourite server, and I always have fun on it. I've never had a problem with this server or anyone on it until now.

1 - No more than 5 players are to lead the bots at any time.    NOT 10

If there are 20 or less players on the human side then there are to be no more than 2 bot commanders!

and you have been TEMPORARILY banned NOT PERMANENTLY banned!

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2013, 08:31:10 am »
After coming home from work, I noticed that I am banned from your server. I was told to come here to make my formal request. I don't know why I got banned but I believe it has something to do with my younger brother playing on my name again. This isn't the first time he made an admin angry, and  your server was the only one in my favorites so I'm assuming he got in that way. I'm hoping I'm not perma banned, but if so can you please make a case to unban me? I have many friends that play on this server and its pretty much what makes the game for me. Thank you for all your help. The name that he got banned on is Liberator.

Please stop spamming this thread with the same thing.

Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

The "brother" excuse has been used so often and by so many that NOBODY will believe it these days.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »
Please do not multi-post, and there really is no need to reply to fellow users with so much, for lack of better term, attitude.

Kielbasa!

Offline Eminemco

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2013, 11:34:46 am »
Hello there, I was just wondering if it is possible for my ban o be removed on my account for this particular serve on the 15th v human bots. The reason I was banned was never made clear to me and I believe  as following server rules. If I was not then I apologise and the mistake will never be repeated. Looking forward  your reply and hope to play on your ever again.

Offline Liberator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:15 am »

Please stop spamming this thread with the same thing.

Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

The "brother" excuse has been used so often and by so many that NOBODY will believe it these days.

Well unfortunately for me that's exactly what happened and I posted a simple case to retract the ban based off exactly what happened. I refuse however, to lie and give you your extenuating plea and get on my knees like a lowly peasant to fuel you and the rest of the admins' lust for power.  I see now you have a superiority complex, and by being rude not only to users on these forums but to players within your meager server is consistent and evident. Why I even bothered is beyond me because I fall only on def ears and had to go to great lengths to get your attention. So with that said, I hope you and your fellow admins rethink your little oligarchy and treat other players with some dignity.   

I bid thee good day sir/ma'am,

Liberator

Offline The_Xenochrist

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2013, 02:46:52 am »

1 - No more than 5 players are to lead the bots at any time.    NOT 10

If there are 20 or less players on the human side then there are to be no more than 2 bot commanders!

and you have been TEMPORARILY banned NOT PERMANENTLY banned!

I haven't been able to join the server for well over a week. Temporary bans only last 1 hour.

Offline Judge_

• First Sergeant
  • Homeless Please Help
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2013, 04:45:49 pm »
Unban Request:Judge
Reason you got banned: For no reason what so ever apart from the fact I had left the regiment which I see as no valid reason to ban me.
I personally believe that getting banned for no reason what so ever is an extenuating circumstance.
I <3 quote pyramids

#Judge2k14

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #340 on: September 03, 2013, 11:03:12 am »
Unbann request: Michel_Ney
Reason? Saying "Fuck you" to an admin.

I'm sorry for what i said and i hope that i can get unbanned from the server. It will not happen agean.

Offline Liberator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 03, 2013, 10:13:31 pm »

I'm sorry for what i said and i hope that i can get unbanned from the server. It will not happen agean.

Save yourself, some dignity and get off your knees and go play on a better server that has actual humans shooting back.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2013, 08:21:36 am »

Save yourself, some dignity and get off your knees and go play on a better server that has actual humans shooting back.

15th_Human_vs_Bots is one of the best servers to recruit on so i need the server or else i'll have a problem and have to recruit on Nw_Offical or 33rd siege..... You will have better changes getting recruits on this server then annywhere else becouse allmost everyone who is playing on the server is not in a regiment.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2013, 12:31:29 pm »

15th_Human_vs_Bots is one of the best servers to recruit on so i need the server or else i'll have a problem and have to recruit on Nw_Offical or 33rd siege..... You will have better changes getting recruits on this server then annywhere else becouse allmost everyone who is playing on the server is not in a regiment.

33rd_Siege and Pirate_Battle are both populated with people not in regiments
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 05, 2013, 08:26:39 am »

33rd_Siege and Pirate_Battle are both populated with people not in regiments

I know, but on pirate battle you're only allowed to send out 1 recruitment message each map. And i'm tired off the 33rd siege. So the 15th is the server i like the most to recruit on. I youst to recrout on NW_Offical but there are allmost no people on there.
¨
Have a good day :)