Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299625 times)

Offline MrDerpy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2013, 03:35:51 am »
Hey guys, I'm MrDerpy, and I am concerned about my ban in the Bot Server. Now I've been frustrated to find out why I was banned and I cannot seem to find out why, I have been banned before on the server but because of nonsense. And this one I don't know anything about my ban so I won't claim it nonsense or anything. I just want to know why I am banned and when I get unbanned, so far I have been banned for like 1-2 weeks and I am seeking an unban.

Ingame name = MrDerpy
Thanks for reading!

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2013, 10:29:32 pm »
Hello, I'd like to ask about what is apparently an unspoken server policy when it's late.

I understand that admins have to go to bed and can't be babysitting the server at all times. However, it seems odd that the last admin on shift apparently likes to set the bot number to 20 before taking off. This often occurs while there are still at least 30 people on the server, effectively killing it since there are not enough bots to command/targets to shoot.

I'd like to request that the "default" bot number be set to something more along the lines of 40-50, such that there can still be something resembling a game even when the admins are sleeping.

I set the bots to 20 each night, unless another admin is still on when I go to bed. 20 is the best number as there is a good gap between when the last admin(s) leave the server and the next days admins get on. It doesn't matter what is done at night, as either way, the server is gonna be low on numbers soon enough. 20 is still enough if the players are around 20 and a few commanders. And server picks up again later. We've been getting to 100+ players for the past 20 days at prime time. 150 players just 3 days ago. And midnight/later for EU, evening for NA we still see 100+ player (120 players 2 days ago).
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Devildog

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 21, 2013, 09:26:51 pm »
Hi, i was banned from the humans vs. bots sever for a bought a year. I dont remember the admin who banned me, but i do remember that he was abusing most of the people who were playing. I was just one of  them. I came here to ask if u can unban me and let me back on to your amazing server.  :)

Offline Devildog

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 21, 2013, 09:41:59 pm »
Hi, i recently got banned from your server by over a year now. I don't remember the admin who banned me, but i do remember that he was abusing most of the players on there. i came to ask you guys if u can please un ban me from this amazing server. my name(s) that might of been used when i got banned HexDevildog or Devildog

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #319 on: August 21, 2013, 11:50:07 pm »
Hello, please try to not double post. Threads get spammy if you post a message multiple times.

In addition, please respect guidelines laid down by thread owners.
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:52:56 pm by McEwanMaster »

Kielbasa!

Offline McDowell

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 22, 2013, 11:45:13 pm »
Hi,
I was banned on 22/08/2013 at about 20.30 gmt, I think the admin on at the time was called Harvain (My in-game name is 113th_LRifles_Cpt_McDowell). I'm not sure if it's temp or permanent. I was presumably banned for being offence to a player called Sgt Pepper. The lead up to me being offensive was hopefully what you'd consider extenuating.
I sent out a recruitment message (I had not yet sent one out that round) asking if anyone interested in joining to give me their steam name. Sgt Pepper gave his steam name as "POOPY POOPY WEE WEE FAG" to which I responded by asking if he was actually interested in joining the reg or just being a dick. I then told him to piss off. I do not think that warrants a permanent ban but still haven't been able to get back on the server. Especially considering Sgt Pepper wasn't in any way punished and I would consider fag as offensive as dick.

Captain McDowell

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 23, 2013, 08:56:23 am »
Hi,
I was banned on 22/08/2013 at about 20.30 gmt, I think the admin on at the time was called Harvain (My in-game name is 113th_LRifles_Cpt_McDowell). I'm not sure if it's temp or permanent. I was presumably banned for being offence to a player called Sgt Pepper. The lead up to me being offensive was hopefully what you'd consider extenuating.
I sent out a recruitment message (I had not yet sent one out that round) asking if anyone interested in joining to give me their steam name. Sgt Pepper gave his steam name as "POOPY POOPY WEE WEE FAG" to which I responded by asking if he was actually interested in joining the reg or just being a dick. I then told him to piss off. I do not think that warrants a permanent ban but still haven't been able to get back on the server. Especially considering Sgt Pepper wasn't in any way punished and I would consider fag as offensive as dick.

Captain McDowell

7 - Any player who is being offensive to other players will be temporarily banned or permanently banned depending upon the severity of the offences!

He called himself a fag, not you, which is non-offensive. You directed the question of whether he was being a dick at him, which is offensive, hence you got banned.

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2013, 03:13:23 pm »
Just got banned, cus I complained that the admin (Captain Harvain) was banning players temporarily. Fair enough, I said "F*ucking Admins", but he was banning players for no reason, as far as I could see... Please correct me if Im wrong.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:15:40 pm by Emperor Napoleon »

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2013, 06:18:03 pm »
Just got banned, cus I complained that the admin (Captain Harvain) was banning players temporarily. Fair enough, I said "F*ucking Admins", but he was banning players for no reason, as far as I could see... Please correct me if Im wrong.

Spoiler
[close]

He was temporarily banning them because they refused to stay switched from the bot team to the human team.

Offline Liberator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2013, 10:02:32 pm »
After coming home from work, I noticed that I am banned from your server. I was told to come here to make my formal request. I don't know why I got banned but I believe it has something to do with my younger brother playing on my name again. This isn't the first time he made an admin angry, and  your server was the only one in my favorites so I'm assuming he got in that way. I'm hoping I'm not perma banned, but if so can you please make a case to unban me? I have many friends that play on this server and its pretty much what makes the game for me. Thank you for all your help. The name that he got banned on is Liberator.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:04:21 pm by Liberator »

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2013, 01:46:43 pm »
Ban request: Prussian Foot Guard!
Reason: He kept on going to the bot team when there was 5 commanders.
When?: He's there 24/7, I dont think he has a life! <:(

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 24, 2013, 03:49:16 pm »

If you are reporting a trouble maker be sure to tell us the exact time in GMT and give supporting evidence in the form of screenshots etc. If you are unable to provide the time of an offence and offer some visual evidence of a player`s wrong doing then we are unlikely to be able to do anything about the matter.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 24, 2013, 04:56:06 pm »

I think he was joking... D:

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #328 on: August 24, 2013, 05:42:15 pm »

No, i was 100% seirus. That guy was standing in the middle of the battle twerking and i was offended by his extreme twerk so i'm reporting him!

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2013, 03:30:56 am »

No, i was 100% seirus. That guy was standing in the middle of the battle twerking and i was offended by his extreme twerk so i'm reporting him!
You are so funny.