Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299754 times)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2012, 03:41:42 pm »
I pop on to the server when i have the time and the other admins look after it when they can!  :D

In the coming weeks i will be endeavouring to make sure our server has the best part of 20 custom maps in rotation by the end of the year! Wish me luck in my enterprise! ;)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2012, 12:00:44 am »
Tried going on twice, admin pass changed?

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2012, 10:33:12 am »
Tried going on twice, admin pass changed?
Yes it changes quite regularly! Ask any of the admins in the group at any given time and i`m sure they would be more than happy to provide it! I`ll send the new admin pass to you on steam! :D

Offline new_player99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:50 pm »
wow i went in as new_player 5 minutes ago i merely tried to defend betty and was then perm banned on spot!

i then went in just for a reaction as betty i dint tk or grieve i said can we talk..

instant perm ban, no warning nothing

i am NOT betty, and i would like an unban...
i would also like to know why just a name warrants you the power to ROB somebody of their money (which you are in esence doing as this is a mulitplayer game and the main servers like yous are  limited)

it takes a brave man to sit behind a computer screen and ban people for no reason doesnt it?
so pull your balls out of your skirt, man up and tell me why!

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2012, 02:54:00 pm »
wow i went in as new_player 5 minutes ago i merely tried to defend betty and was then perm banned on spot!

i then went in just for a reaction as betty i dint tk or grieve i said can we talk..

i would also like to know why just a name warrants you the power to ROB somebody of their money (which you are in esence doing as this is a mulitplayer game and the main servers like yous are  limited)

it takes a brave man to sit behind a computer screen and ban people for no reason doesnt it?

Doubt that is why you got banned but wanted to step in on one issue. Nobody "robbed" you, it is a private server, paid for by Cenkris, if he wishes to ban you because he feels like it, he can do that. Your game still works and you can join other servers, also privately owned FYI. I wouldn't even bother unbanning you after coming on to this thread with that attitude and disrespect.

Offline new_player99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2012, 02:58:22 pm »

Doubt that is why you got banned but wanted to step in on one issue. Nobody "robbed" you, it is a private server, paid for by Cenkris, if he wishes to ban you because he feels like it, he can do that. Your game still works and you can join other servers, also privately owned FYI. I wouldn't even bother unbanning you after coming on to this thread with that attitude and disrespect.

Really?

Really?

How would you feel like to go on a server and be banned not once but TWICE.... without tking/ grieving OR wounding or anything -- simply because you are assumed to be a person that admin have an obsession with banning

Would you come on here all roses and tea jumping for joy?

NO! you would not!
Do you know what its like to have two keys for the game you LOVE simply ROBBED from you?
DO YOU! no you DONT!

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2012, 03:03:58 pm »
You are right, I don't and for a very good reason:
Because
1. I am not an idiot.
2. I don't try to defend betty/pretend to be him.
3. I have NEVER been banned from a server.
4. If I was I wouldn't buy a new key...I'd just find a new server to play on/request an unban.

It truly is amazing when you use your brain, isn't it?

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 05:30:21 pm »
You are right, I don't and for a very good reason:
Because
1. I am not an idiot.
2. I don't try to defend betty/pretend to be him.
3. I have NEVER been banned from a server.
4. If I was I wouldn't buy a new key...I'd just find a new server to play on/request an unban.

It truly is amazing when you use your brain, isn't it?
I think Pride has pretty much said everything that needs to be said on this matter! 8) All that remains for me to say is that you were only temp banned for defending Betty but now that you have been so troublesome and trollish by your own admission i will log ban your first account to! ;)

I work hard to make the human`s vs bots server an entertaining and fun place to be and many admins give up a large amount of their free time to help it run smoothly. We will not tolerate trouble makers and trolls whose only goal in life is to spoil the enjoyment of the well behaved and polite players. For that reason if you troll or act abusively or stupidly on this server you will be temp banned or perma banned according to the severity of your misdemeanour. Perma bans are not up for discussion as they are not handed out upon a whim!

On a more fun note the latest map is progressing well and i am hoping to have it up and running on the server sometime tomorrow! :D

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2012, 05:36:23 pm »
New map yeah!!

Offline lysy890

• Private
  • VIe_10ph_Mjr_lysy890
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2012, 02:49:55 pm »
Good server!

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2012, 05:01:27 pm »
New map yeah!!
Yes the "Christmas" map is very much up and running on the server and i am going to have the tunnel warfare map up in a day or two as well! :D

Good server!
Glad you enjoy our server! I work hard to make sure it offers a fun and varied playing experience! :D

Offline Maroon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maroon
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2012, 06:04:50 pm »
Cenkris, you know I love your server, but I still think there's an admin problem. In the past 2 weeks, I joined 5 times, of which 4 times without an admin on. Without an admin, this server is just mediocre, as the botcount doesn't get updated, and people will join the attackers by the dozens sometimes.
I don't know what the best way would be to get rid of this problem, and I know you're trying to always have an admin on, but could you look into it a little more? :3
Thanks!

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2012, 06:34:11 pm »
Cenkris, you know I love your server, but I still think there's an admin problem. In the past 2 weeks, I joined 5 times, of which 4 times without an admin on. Without an admin, this server is just mediocre, as the botcount doesn't get updated, and people will join the attackers by the dozens sometimes.
I don't know what the best way would be to get rid of this problem, and I know you're trying to always have an admin on, but could you look into it a little more? :3
Thanks!
I pop onto the server as regularly as possible to update the bot numbers and reduce the number of bot commanders to the appropriate levels. We do have lots of admins it is just that everyone is busy at around the same times of the day so there are inevitably times where none of us can get on to sort the server! In the next few weeks i may well give more people from within my regiment  a chance to try their hand at adminning and solve the shortfall that way! :D

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2012, 07:41:04 pm »
Thanks!
I pop onto the server as regularly as possible to update the bot numbers and reduce the number of bot commanders to the appropriate levels. We do have lots of admins it is just that everyone is busy at around the same times of the day so there are inevitably times where none of us can get on to sort the server! In the next few weeks i may well give more people from within my regiment  a chance to try their hand at adminning and solve the shortfall that way! :D

Choose meeeeeeeee :3

Offline sammartin9

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2012, 11:51:03 pm »
Hi my friend got banned for using build points when we were fairly new to the game. We didn't realize the build points were shared at the time, and the rules state that TEMP bans will be handed out if necessary. He was given no warning and was permanently banned. His name is TheUniverseOfCage. We would really appreciate it if he could be unbanned so we can continue playing on the awesome server :D.

Thanks.