Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294746 times)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2013, 06:15:40 am »
^ Indeed.

Ghost: Not much I can do about your frustration with the adminship of a third party server nor is it my place to regulate it but please do not make personal attacks or rant and rave. There are other ways to express displeasure. Thanks

Spoiler
2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

3. Excessive swearing
While moderators may deal leniently with less offensive words, provided they are used in a non-offensive context; certain words, along with their use and context will not be tolerated within the forum. FSE believes users are smart enough to structure their language so as not to be overly reliant on language that is construed to provoke, insult, anger or offend.

Please do not rant and rave
Please do not create a hate filled thread or post that serves only to stir up popular sentiments against a user, policy or product  in a pitchfork and torch fashion. If possible please keep all criticism constructive and non-abusive to enable everyone to focus on the problem rather than the hatred it has generated. Thank you! 
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2713.0
[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2013, 09:00:07 am »
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!
That is all.

Offline alexhossbach

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 06, 2013, 10:00:31 pm »
Hi, I think I was banned. Not sure why but all I want to know is for how long are you banned? (I believe it was temporary)

Offline JuBagel32

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2013, 07:18:10 am »
hello my name in the game in the nw game is [4thRMC]Buffalo_Soulja and i was banned on august 7th in the late night between 7-10 'clock and i dont know which admin it was but i was banned for defending my soldier who said absolutely nothing wrong and the admin banned him anyway with no warning and when i asked the admin what my soldier did he never replied and just banned me because i started getting mad at him for not answering my questions and i lashed out at him. and oh i almost forggot, the server was the NW_Official_NA_1.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:36:40 pm by JuBagel32 »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2013, 07:46:40 pm »
hello my name in the game in the nw game is [4thRMC]Buffalo_Soulja and i was banned on august 7th in the late night between 7-10 'clock and i dont know which admin it was but i was banned for defending my soldier who said absolutely nothing wrong and the admin banned him anyway with no warning and when i asked the admin what my soldier did he never replied and just banned me because i started getting mad at him for not answering my questions and i lashed out at him. and oh i almost forggot, the server was the NW_Official_NA_1.
Hi, the place where you are going to want to post this request is the Official Servers Bans and Unbans board, here. Make a new topic and don't forget to post your request in the given format (check here).

Kielbasa!

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2013, 09:14:55 pm »

1) wrong server forum

2) been banned more than once from official servers

3) should really pay attention to server rules/forum rules (as this forum thread specifically says DO NOT post unban requests)

Offline woadwarrior1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2013, 12:49:49 am »
Dear representative of the 15th.

I am writing to you to request a perma-ban be overturned. My 'offense' occurred on the 9th of August, 2013 around 23:20 in the United Kingdom. I assume I was banned for detonating an enemy explosive crate BEHIND our lines to free up much-needed build points. No warning or explanation was given. Your server is my favorite on Mount and Blade: Napoleon and I wish to be un-banned if possible. I have zero previous offenses.

Regards,

Sacredband1 = (my in-game name).

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2013, 08:04:15 am »
Dear representative of the 15th.

I am writing to you to request a perma-ban be overturned. My 'offense' occurred on the 9th of August, 2013 around 23:20 in the United Kingdom. I assume I was banned for detonating an enemy explosive crate BEHIND our lines to free up much-needed build points. No warning or explanation was given. Your server is my favorite on Mount and Blade: Napoleon and I wish to be un-banned if possible. I have zero previous offenses.

Regards,

Sacredband1 = (my in-game name).

6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.

Using explosive crates is a waste of BP (sapper points/build points) especially as blowing up "attacker" crates does not gain the defenders any points and destroys any defences nearby.

Offline woadwarrior1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2013, 11:08:28 pm »
Ah, I understand. Apologies, I was unaware such a rule existed. I admit that the destruction of nearby defenses was intentional on my part - with the intent of reusing said points elsewhere. I realize I have broken the rules and accept this ruling. My final question is  to confirm that permanent bans are indeed permanent (I assume they are) and to enquire as to whether or not there is another appeal process (aside from this one) that I may appeal to? While I assume there is no other process, I feel I have to check considering the many happy hours I have spent on your server. Regardless of your answers I thank you for your time.

Regards,

Sacredband1

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2013, 01:58:37 am »
Ah, I understand. Apologies, I was unaware such a rule existed. I admit that the destruction of nearby defenses was intentional on my part - with the intent of reusing said points elsewhere. I realize I have broken the rules and accept this ruling. My final question is  to confirm that permanent bans are indeed permanent (I assume they are) and to enquire as to whether or not there is another appeal process (aside from this one) that I may appeal to? While I assume there is no other process, I feel I have to check considering the many happy hours I have spent on your server. Regardless of your answers I thank you for your time.

Regards,

Sacredband1

Yes, the permanent bans are permanent, and no, there is no other appeal process, this forum even states in the rules of this thread to not post unban requests unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Offline masterborn12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2013, 02:18:38 am »
i am banned from the bot server about a split which happend 1 year ago

and now im classified as a troll because i as apart of the split

guys this was the first split not the second one

Offline zoecoco1992

• Volunteer
  • Honor of Justice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: I_Kalonice_I, Lemony, FD_Stalker
banned from 15th humans vs bots server
« Reply #311 on: August 15, 2013, 09:51:47 pm »
I just got banned by this server because I got a phone when I played as bot commander and it took about 30 sec
when I went back, the admin banned me.
My game ID is Lemony
can someone pm the admin of the server? thanks because I dont know how to do that in the forum.

15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS
15th_Light_SgtMaj_MadVixen
Hovis
15th_GME_Ewan_Black
ID is 61457
Im super elite-fps-player and godlike gunner.

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
Re: banned from 15th humans vs bots server
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2013, 01:15:25 pm »
I just got banned by this server because I got a phone when I played as bot commander and it took about 30 sec
My game ID is Lemony
can someone pm the admin of the server? thanks because I dont know how to do that in the forum.

15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS
Hovis
15th_GME_Ewan_Black

It's because you switched back to commander when admin swapped you. In which case it was a temp ban, which only lasts 1 hour.

Offline zoecoco1992

• Volunteer
  • Honor of Justice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: I_Kalonice_I, Lemony, FD_Stalker
Re: banned from 15th humans vs bots server
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2013, 02:13:49 pm »
My game ID is Lemony

15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS
Hovis
15th_GME_Ewan_Black

It's because you switched back to commander when admin swapped you. In which case it was a temp ban, which only lasts 1 hour.
No I didn't. I told you guys I just pick up a phone and got banned for afk 30 sec as ONE OF FIVE BOT COMMANDERS!
ID is 61457
Im super elite-fps-player and godlike gunner.

Offline Dick Dorkins

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SAdraGoons_Gimnbo
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2013, 06:04:23 am »
Hello, I'd like to ask about what is apparently an unspoken server policy when it's late.

I understand that admins have to go to bed and can't be babysitting the server at all times. However, it seems odd that the last admin on shift apparently likes to set the bot number to 20 before taking off. This often occurs while there are still at least 30 people on the server, effectively killing it since there are not enough bots to command/targets to shoot.

I'd like to request that the "default" bot number be set to something more along the lines of 40-50, such that there can still be something resembling a game even when the admins are sleeping.