Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294775 times)

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2013, 02:20:30 am »
Spoiler
Hi all,

Firstly- have really been enjoying the server everyone's really great, probably because of the strict rules which are- for a change- enforced!

This said, I was banned this evening... and I honestly don't know why. I fell off a mountain and said "whoops" and "that mountain is high" and then I was banned from the server.

Any chance of being unbanned, maybe it was a mistake? Was looking forward to a night of battle!!

Hope you guys will help.

Ed
[close]

Read the rest of the thread, their admins are infallible and therefore you deserve to stay banned for childish and idiotic behaviour

/s
You need to stop. Next time will get you a larger consequence.

Kielbasa!

Offline Robert_e_lee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2013, 04:52:34 pm »
Hi

Couple of days ago me and my friend were playing on the 15th server. Like always we are using skype and funning/trolling eachother ( only each other !! )
I typed to my team "kill that nigger" (because his character is black) and I got banned for that -.-
Really?

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2013, 05:04:14 pm »
Hi

Couple of days ago me and my friend were playing on the 15th server. Like always we are using skype and funning/trolling eachother ( only each other !! )
I typed to my team "kill that nigger" (because his character is black) and I got banned for that -.-
Really?
You are a 15th member, right?

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2013, 05:24:03 pm »
Hi all,

Firstly- have really been enjoying the server everyone's really great, probably because of the strict rules which are- for a change- enforced!

This said, I was banned this evening... and I honestly don't know why. I fell off a mountain and said "whoops" and "that mountain is high" and then I was banned from the server.

Any chance of being unbanned, maybe it was a mistake? Was looking forward to a night of battle!!

Hope you guys will help.

Ed
No-one is banned for falling off a mountain funnily enough...  ::)

Hi

Really?
There is probably a life lesson there for you if you look hard enough... ;)

Offline Robert_e_lee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2013, 06:37:52 pm »
wow and for that you ban people, its not like I ruined the game by stealing canons or trolling other people? My mate and me were just pranking each other, no big deal.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2013, 08:12:26 pm »
wow and for that you ban people, its not like I ruined the game by stealing canons or trolling other people? My mate and me were just pranking each other, no big deal.

Racism is no small deal, even in a video game.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Robert_e_lee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2013, 03:02:05 pm »
ye sure because making a joke spoils the game for everybody while there are plenty of people doing everything to troll their entire team.
I made 1 joke, just 1 and I got banned for that.
Like I said, for real?
Congratz, really congratz.

Offline Robert_e_lee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2013, 03:04:39 pm »
Hi

Really?
You are a 15th member, right?

No I'm not, just someone who played on that server a looooot. And someone who's very frustrated by the lame 'racism joke' ban

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #293 on: July 26, 2013, 03:23:04 pm »
The very same could happen on the Official Servers. It's not you; the NW community doesn't take these things lightly. It would be best for you to accept it and move on, or at least stop posting about it publicly. It certainty isn't helping your case. Oh, and try not to double-post.

Kielbasa!

Offline Robert_e_lee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 26, 2013, 03:56:07 pm »
The very same could happen on the Official Servers. It's not you; the NW community doesn't take these things lightly. It would be best for you to accept it and move on, or at least stop posting about it publicly. It certainty isn't helping your case. Oh, and try not to double-post.

owyea like unbanning someone is hard
"admins" these days

Offline -Ghost-

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2013, 10:23:20 pm »
I was banned from this server for putting down 2 explosive crates. I was doing it because we were being over run and was trying to help my team. No one told me I couldn't and no one warned me they just banned me. I would like to play this server. >:(

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2013, 10:36:09 pm »
I was banned from this server for putting down 2 explosive crates. I was doing it because we were being over run and was trying to help my team. No one told me I couldn't and no one warned me they just banned me. I would like to play this server. >:(
I gather it was substantially more than 2 and spamming explosive crates wastes BPs and blowing up such a large number also more often than not destroys any vital defences nearby. This contributes to the human team losing and spoils the gameplay for the other players hence it is punishable with a permaban.

Offline -Ghost-

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 31, 2013, 02:01:18 am »
you know what? Forget it, I left a longer message but I just read a lot of other stuff on how your admins ban people for really stupid things and your basically just a huge asshole to them. I don't want to even to play your server, You are going to end up with no one because your admins are so quick to perma band and yea you do have rogue admins. You guys are just a bunch of power hungry nerds that probably really have no life other then this game. You really are a dick dude, you need to get a life and lighten up. The true trolls on the server are you and your little *angels* as one moderator put it. Oh and post what ever the hell you want, I only made this account to post about being banned. Whatever you say back I will not be here to read.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:32:37 am by -Ghost- »

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #298 on: July 31, 2013, 04:14:57 am »
you know what? Forget it, I left a longer message but I just read a lot of other stuff on how your admins ban people for really stupid things and your basically just a huge asshole to them. I don't want to even to play your server, You are going to end up with no one because your admins are so quick to perma band and yea you do have rogue admins. You guys are just a bunch of power hungry nerds that probably really have no life other then this game. You really are a dick dude, you need to get a life and lighten up. The true trolls on the server are you and your little *angels* as one moderator put it. Oh and post what ever the hell you want, I only made this account to post about being banned. Whatever you say back I will not be here to read.

Nice love letter.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 31, 2013, 05:56:30 am »
All this incessant babbling, move along people, move along. Don't like the 15th? Don't play on their server. Simple, no?