Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300502 times)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2013, 01:14:33 pm »
Another glorious day for our popular server where the trolls and childish idiots are banned and stay banned for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone with an ounce of maturity and respect! :D Going to do some edits and general bugfixing of some of the maps after the upcoming patch comes out! :D

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2013, 01:35:06 pm »
Reading that  ::) Hurts me.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2013, 02:07:39 pm »
Another glorious day for our popular server where the trolls and chilish idiots are banned and stay banned for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone with an ounce of maturity and respect! :D Going to do some edits and general bugfixing of some of the maps after the upcoming patch comes out! :D

+1 I completely agree.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2013, 01:19:25 am »
Another glorious day for our popular server where the trolls and childish idiots are banned and stay banned for the benefit and enjoyment of everyone with an ounce of maturity and respect! :D Going to do some edits and general bugfixing of some of the maps after the upcoming patch comes out! :D

lol

Hey Cenkris, quick question, I was permabanned for saying in chat that I thought the admin was being ban-happy, does that fall under "troll" or "childish idiot"?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:40:55 am by Stevebot »
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2013, 03:06:21 pm »
I am a "troll" and "childish idiot" for just leaving his regiment, so if you called any admins "ban-happy" you are in some serious trouble mister.

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2013, 03:28:19 pm »
You know what he's doing, he's trolling and trying to aggravate you basically.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2013, 04:36:31 pm »
Keep this thread civil and on-topic, please.

Kielbasa!

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:24 pm »
Keep this thread civil and on-topic, please.

Talking about the bots vs humans server and the people who run it in, the bots vs humans thread, is off topic? Could've fooled me.

Offline Theophilos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2013, 10:33:43 pm »
I made a post in the taleworld forum but not sure if yo uare supposed to post here or there, so i will post it here too.

Dear moderators of this server,

you really should disable cav, the bots are simply too stupid to figure out how to kill them effectively and waste their bullets. telling them to melee just has them round in circles trying to catch up to the 10 cav always running around at all times. it is the most frustrating thing when commanding the bots, it is already hard enough for bots to win!

also,

I was banned from the server today, but was not given a reason at all. but anyway, no admin was there and there were about 13 bot commanders, so I played the human side. I noticed though that an engineer spammed planks on one of the bridges, making the bots never get through and just glob there. so I switched sides, and went engineer to simply blow up those planks so the bots could get through. the 13 bot commanders were too busy riding horses to actually care about gettting the bots to work properlyit seemed... (while running to blow up those planks, an admin finally logged in and was switching people, so I tried to get there as fast as I could to clear it up before i was switched back) ((also, when I spawned I noticed another engineer just blew up about 10 explosives at spawn, and half way there only had 20 build points left so I was hoping I could also get there in time before he splent the last of the points) I was able to get the three explosives off and set free the bots, but was banned right after without warning.

could a moderator please explain what I did wrong? or unban me?

it was the map with two near identical wooden forts, where you have to go over one of the two side bridges to get to the other. a sapper at some point blocked an entire bridge with two rows of planks neck high, which made all the bots blob there. i felt i should blow them up with exposives, because what fun is there to have half the bots not even working properly? and to destroy the planks manually would have taken literally the entire round

the name is "Theophilos" and it occured about 3:00 CST

one more thing, the bots were not hurt by the explosives as far as I can tell, friendly fire is off and none died
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:37:39 pm by Theophilos »

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2013, 10:41:23 pm »
Spoiler
I made a post in the taleworld forum but not sure if yo uare supposed to post here or there, so i will post it here too.

you really should disable cav, the bots are simply too stupid to figure out how to kill them effectively and waste their bullets. telling them to melee just has them round in circles trying to catch up to the 10 cav always running around at all times. it is the most frustrating thing when commanding the bots, it is already hard enough for bots to win!

also,

I was banned from the server today, but was not given a reason at all. but anyway, no admin was there and there were about 13 bot commanders, so I played the human side. I noticed though that an engineer spammed planks on one of the bridges, making the bots never get through and just glob there. so I switched sides, and went engineer to simply blow up those planks so the bots could get through. the 13 bot commanders were too busy riding horses to actually care about gettting the bots to work properlyit seemed... (while running to blow up those planks, an admin finally logged in and was switching people, so I tried to get there as fast as I could to clear it up before i was switched back) ((also, when I spawned I noticed another engineer just blew up about 10 explosives at spawn, and half way there only had 20 build points left so I was hoping I could also get there in time before he splent the last of the points) I was able to get the three explosives off and set free the bots, but was banned right after without warning.

it was the map with two near identical wooden forts, where you have to go over one of the two side bridges to get to the other. a sapper at some point blocked an entire bridge with two rows of planks neck high, which made all the bots blob there. i felt i should blow them up with exposives, because what fun is there to have half the bots not even working properly? and to destroy the planks manually would have taken literally the entire round

one more thing, the bots were not hurt by the explosives as far as I can tell, friendly fire is off and none died

[close]

Good luck.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2013, 11:14:41 pm »
Spoiler

also,

[close]

Yeah, you might wanna read the rest of the thread

Offline Racoon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 23, 2013, 12:30:28 am »
Spoiler

also,

[close]
Give up now
Remember, an education is important but big biceps are importanter

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 23, 2013, 11:41:10 am »

also,

You must have got a temp ban for clogging up the bot side over 5 commanders as you are not on the banlist. Just try and stay off the bot team when there are 5 or more commanders present for the future! ;)

Offline nedster87

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2013, 01:20:45 am »
Hi all,

Firstly- have really been enjoying the server everyone's really great, probably because of the strict rules which are- for a change- enforced!

This said, I was banned this evening... and I honestly don't know why. I fell off a mountain and said "whoops" and "that mountain is high" and then I was banned from the server.

Any chance of being unbanned, maybe it was a mistake? Was looking forward to a night of battle!!

Hope you guys will help.

Ed

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2013, 01:22:59 am »
Spoiler
Hi all,

Firstly- have really been enjoying the server everyone's really great, probably because of the strict rules which are- for a change- enforced!

This said, I was banned this evening... and I honestly don't know why. I fell off a mountain and said "whoops" and "that mountain is high" and then I was banned from the server.

Any chance of being unbanned, maybe it was a mistake? Was looking forward to a night of battle!!

Hope you guys will help.

Ed
[close]

Read the rest of the thread, their admins are infallible and therefore you deserve to stay banned for childish and idiotic behaviour

/s