Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294847 times)

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #255 on: July 04, 2013, 11:29:34 pm »
Don't insult the 15th or you get banned.
Don't speak of the 9th or you get banned.
Don't speak bad of cenkris or you get banned.

That counts as instigational, if you must know.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:40:07 am by McEwanMaster »

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: July 05, 2013, 05:25:10 am »
Cenkris has been online and seen this thread, I wonder why he isn't defending himself.

"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 05, 2013, 10:15:11 am »
because it is all true

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 05, 2013, 10:21:35 am »
Next poster that attempts to incite gets muted. That goes for both sides. Those of you who dislike the server policies of this server; tough luck. Nothing FSE can do about it since no FSE rules have been breached. Best to find another server to play on.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:23:36 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Kottwitz

• Private
  • Hey there people I'm Bobby Brown.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9BoT_iB0t
« Reply #259 on: July 05, 2013, 04:53:28 pm »
Next poster that attempts to incite gets muted. That goes for both sides. Those of you who dislike the server policies of this server; tough luck. Nothing FSE can do about it since no FSE rules have been breached. Best to find another server to play on.

Alright, gonna go play on one of the other hvb servers, there are plenty out there  8)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 05, 2013, 05:28:14 pm »
Good-man! The world is your oyster.  8)
Spoiler

[close]

Offline stuart23

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2013, 12:23:50 am »
I'm sorry for whatever i have done to offend you but i really love your server and would please like to be unbanned :) i was playing under the name daenarys targaryen :)

Offline stuart23

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2013, 12:40:05 am »
I was perm banned from your server 15th humans vs bots under the name daenarys targaryen iam unsure as to why i was banned and would really appreciate being unbanned :)  i really love your server and was devastated by being banned :(

You only need one post.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:59:09 am by McEwanMaster »

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2013, 01:12:56 am »
Holy spam batman.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2013, 01:13:26 am »
5... that's got to be a record

Offline 18chiatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2013, 08:04:15 am »
Hello everyone, I was banned from the server for disrespecting madvixen.  I did not mean to disrespect you in anyway and would like to request a unban.  i love this server as it is the best.  Hope to get back on soon.

sincerely chase

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2013, 09:57:42 am »
Great server, tons of fun and there is always a admin on duty which makes it a bonus :D

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2013, 05:45:47 am »
Wtf??????????

i was just banned from your server for no reason at all, i came in with the tags 8thGrenz_Col_Portals......... before i was banned one of the guys said to "change your tags".... What the fuck......

Edit: i have now talked to them and i was banned for saying "DICKS" in the chat once. I believe it was Harvain who did this. I have tryed many times to talk to him but he has not responeded. I did talk to another admin and they said that once i was banned it would be very hard to be unbanned. i asked this person if i could talk to harvain, and they said that harvain refused to talk to me. Also i checked the rules and there are no rules agiesnt it. I would wish to talk to harvain and ask him why he did it. i added him on steam and have added the other admins that were online. Only one of them (of the 3) actually accepted my friend request

Edit: I was just banned from the 15th Team Speak for  asking harvain why i was banned from the nw server. I was not rude, and very patient. He also gave no response to my question

<21:24:27>  You were banned permanently from the server by "Harvain (HvB/Music)"
<21:24:27>  Disconnected from server
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:15:55 pm by Portals »

Offline stuart23

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2013, 01:34:19 pm »
i'm sorry for spamming the other day (i wasn't sure where to post) but a week later i still haven't been replied to :(

Offline Kottwitz

• Private
  • Hey there people I'm Bobby Brown.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9BoT_iB0t
« Reply #269 on: July 16, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »
i'm sorry for spamming the other day (i wasn't sure where to post) but a week later i still haven't been replied to :(
Wtf??????????

i was just banned from your server for no reason at all, i came in with the tags 8thGrenz_Col_Portals......... before i was banned one of the guys said to "change your tags".... What the fuck......

Edit: i have now talked to them and i was banned for saying "DICKS" in the chat once. I believe it was Harvain who did this. I have tryed many times to talk to him but he has not responeded. I did talk to another admin and they said that once i was banned it would be very hard to be unbanned. i asked this person if i could talk to harvain, and they said that harvain refused to talk to me. Also i checked the rules and there are no rules agiesnt it. I would wish to talk to harvain and ask him why he did it. i added him on steam and have added the other admins that were online. Only one of them (of the 3) actually accepted my friend request

Edit: I was just banned from the 15th Team Speak for  asking harvain why i was banned from the nw server. I was not rude, and very patient. He also gave no response to my question

<21:24:27>  You were banned permanently from the server by "Harvain (HvB/Music)"
<21:24:27>  Disconnected from server
Hello everyone, I was banned from the server for disrespecting madvixen.  I did not mean to disrespect you in anyway and would like to request a unban.  i love this server as it is the best.  Hope to get back on soon.

sincerely chase

I wouldnt count on getting unbanned :D