Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294834 times)

Offline The Respected Man

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Respected_Man
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2013, 04:07:38 am »
Not unbanning people will give your server a bad reputation and therefore lowering your attendance on the server, where is the logic?
Its called 15th Logic
I see, and apparently the 15th banned all members from the 9th Brigade before it disbanded just because they split off from them? What the hell?!

Yeah apparently the 9th was a "troll regiment", just because it was formed by members who had left the 15th.
Not the first split. I've seen several regiments including one i used to be in marked for ban on 15th servers for minuscule  reasons. Well its their server. They are free to do as they wish.

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2013, 05:13:26 pm »
You're correct, they are free to do as they wish, but it's one sure way on how to get a bad reputation for their regiment.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2013, 05:46:56 pm »
Spoiler
Plot twist: the 15th can't afford to keep a two-hundred slot server, but they don't want people upset that they have to downsize and instead want people to be happy if the server gets taken down?
[close]

EDIT - This post was probably in bad taste for the FSE boards. My apologies.

At request of the thread owners this post as been moderated into a spoiler to prevent false information misleading the players - Malakith
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:37:28 pm by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2013, 08:19:01 pm »
Why doesn't Cenkris reply? Why does he have to call on a moderator? Lol.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 03, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »
He has nothing to say because he knows that he is wrong, that is why he does not reply

Offline TryMe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 04, 2013, 12:42:57 pm »
Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned - We map the cavalry came hard to pass so I tried to build a ramp to take and banned me without warning they did not even try to stop me right banned me ..
Time and date - Yesterday i dont remember the time
Timezone - What do you mean time zone?
User Identification Number - 453632

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #246 on: July 04, 2013, 01:08:12 pm »
He has nothing to say because he knows that he is wrong, that is why he does not reply

I've noticed he replies to all the one-time users who made an account to make an unban request telling them to get lost, but as soon as us users who have been here a while, and who are clearly legitimate players, make a post he ignores it because he can't just brush us off as trolls.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:00 pm »

I've noticed he replies to all the one-time users who made an account to make un unban request telling them to get lost, but as soon as us users who have been here a while, and who are clearly legitimate players, make a post he ignores it because he can't just brush us off as trolls.
He hides behind the moderators, funny considering he is one of the oldest members of the community.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 04, 2013, 02:15:45 pm »
I just looked up the ban-request above me. It's sad. I mean, I don't even come in this server because of all the **** going on. But seriously. I highly recomment you start unbanning and you change your 'ban limit' to a much lower level.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 04, 2013, 02:43:17 pm »
Ok gents, I understand that some of you are upset. You've all gotten it off your chests now but its time to move on. Not much we can do about how a private server is run but I don't think arguments, accusations and insults will help.

Please refrain from any further posts that may incite or lead to an argument. 

Thank you.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2013, 02:58:27 pm »
Ok gents, I understand that some of you are upset. You've all gotten it off your chests now but its time to move on. Not much we can do about how a private server is run but I don't think arguments, accusations and insults will help.

Please refrain from any further posts that may incite or lead to an argument. 

Thank you.
It would be nice to get a reply from Cenris that is all we want

Offline Kottwitz

• Private
  • Hey there people I'm Bobby Brown.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9BoT_iB0t
« Reply #251 on: July 04, 2013, 03:55:59 pm »
Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots

What was happening when you got banned - I have no fkin idea. Maybe it is the ridiculous reason
being a member of the 9th Brigade of trolls
but that would be rather unfair, stating that everyone who was online should be my witness that all i actually did was helping players when there was no admin online and repeating the rules of the server (and ofc also following them).

Time and date - 10 Minutes ago

Thats rather sad, considering i never had any bad feelings against the 15th (though it is beyond my understandings to still tolerate one certain member in
the regiment).

Edit: I think it would be even understandable to watch out for certain regiments/players and be more strict with them, but it is completely ridisulous to perm ban someone for no reason whatsoever.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:58:54 pm by Kottwitz »

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 04, 2013, 05:37:31 pm »
Cenkris really doesn't have much balls does he, can't even reply on a thread on the internet without calling on a moderator.

That's my rant over, goodbye.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #253 on: July 04, 2013, 10:52:57 pm »
If any of you wish to continue your previous discussions, use PMs. And Ross, that's just blatant rudeness.

Kielbasa!

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 04, 2013, 10:56:02 pm »
If any of you wish to continue your previous discussions, use PMs. And Ross, that's just blatant rudeness.
Oh come on, surely you can't take offence to that. Some see it as rudeness, but some will see it as truth. But, I will stop. I have put across my point.