Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298689 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2013, 12:29:48 am »
May I ask why the 15th doesn't give out unbans? I talked to multiple people who got banned for minor reasons MONTHS ago, many of whom enjoyed the server thoroughly.

Of course it is within your right to do so as server owner, but nevertheless, I ask what the reasons behind it are.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2013, 01:02:53 am »
Yeah I was wondering on were to post an unban rewuest

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2013, 12:49:32 pm »
May I ask why the 15th doesn't give out unbans? I talked to multiple people who got banned for minor reasons MONTHS ago, many of whom enjoyed the server thoroughly.

Of course it is within your right to do so as server owner, but nevertheless, I ask what the reasons behind it are.

The 15th does not unban as the players who got themselves banned are daft enough to break the rules and get themselves banned in the 1st place, there is nothing to stop them doing it again, also, unbanning trolls from ANY server is never a wise idea as we all know full well that trolls spoil the fun of the game and lead to low server attendance.

Those who have been given an unban in the past or been accidently unbanned due to loss of server ban list have come back into the servers, done exactly the same things which got them banned in the 1st place and gotten themselves banned again.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2013, 12:52:06 pm »
Well I am banned on the server and I have no clue why I am banned, I have not tried to join the server for a while, but I tried the other day and I was banned. So yeah

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:43 pm »

The 15th does not unban as the players who got themselves banned are daft enough to break the rules and get themselves banned in the 1st place, there is nothing to stop them doing it again, also, unbanning trolls from ANY server is never a wise idea as we all know full well that trolls spoil the fun of the game and lead to low server attendance.

Those who have been given an unban in the past or been accidently unbanned due to loss of server ban list have come back into the servers, done exactly the same things which got them banned in the 1st place and gotten themselves banned again.

You can't say that when people get banned when they do not even troll ;). Seriously. Come on!
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:58 pm »

The fact is that there are some quite unfair bans issued by the admins, in addition, not all the players who are banned are trolls. I doubt a troll would spend that much time writing an unban request. Also,  have you ever considered temp. bans?

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #231 on: July 02, 2013, 02:43:17 pm »

Really? I was banned for telling an admin he was being too ban-happy in chat. Yep, really ruining the server there. I'm a massive troll.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 02, 2013, 03:02:35 pm »
Not unbanning people will give your server a bad reputation and therefore lowering your attendance on the server, where is the logic?

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 02, 2013, 03:06:10 pm »
Not unbanning people will give your server a bad reputation and therefore lowering your attendance on the server, where is the logic?
Its called 15th Logic

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 02, 2013, 03:12:44 pm »
Its called 15th Logic
I see, and apparently the 15th banned all members from the 9th Brigade before it disbanded just because they split off from them? What the hell?!

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 02, 2013, 05:33:45 pm »
I am guessing that the 15th are just going to ignore this important matter?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 02, 2013, 11:17:47 pm »
I got banned becouse I was member of 2ndCSG. I wrote unban request on TW forum but they just ignored. So Yeah gg.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 02, 2013, 11:19:22 pm »
I say we don't let this go until we got an answer, Cenkris has been online but he is just refusing to answer are questions

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2013, 02:49:52 am »
The way this server is run is a complete embarrassment to Napoleonic Wars but at least the player base on this server is getting smaller, it used to get up to 100 people most days, I've barely seen it past 40 recently. Probably because they've banned all the players

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2013, 02:51:36 am »
Its called 15th Logic
I see, and apparently the 15th banned all members from the 9th Brigade before it disbanded just because they split off from them? What the hell?!

Yeah apparently the 9th was a "troll regiment", just because it was formed by members who had left the 15th.