Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299056 times)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 11:11:39 pm »
Atleast you guys try to come online, its better than not coming  ;)

Edit: However, are you guys in need of some admins?
No, we are going to keep to the admins we have got as we have to be very careful since 2 previous admins misbehaved their arses off!

Trust is gone because of assholes..
It is the way of the world i fear!

Yet you trust me?! Do not lose hope in the world of men.
I think the chances of you going rogue admin have to be quite slim, though it would make for a jaw dropping youtube vid! ;)

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
  • Bullets have the right of way!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Pte_Ralph_Fitzgerald
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2012, 10:53:14 am »

No, we are going to keep to the admins we have got as we have to be very careful since 2 previous admins misbehaved their arses off!

I think the chances of you going rogue admin have to be quite slim, though it would make for a jaw dropping youtube vid! ;)

Execute order 66 ;)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012, 12:40:38 pm »

Execute order 66 ;)
Is that the order to bathe the world in flour and toffee apples? :o

Right i have finally finished my tunnel warfare map and apart from a small edit to put in the crucial stuff i over looked and improve the lot of the defending side it shouldn`t be taking up much more of my time! This leaves me free to work on some more maps for the server to keep you guys entertained and occupied on the cold winter days.... :D

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 01:13:47 pm »

Execute order 66 ;)
Is that the order to bathe the world in flour and toffee apples? :o

Right i have finally finished my tunnel warfare map and apart from a small edit to put in the crucial stuff i over looked and improve the lot of the defending side it shouldn't be taking up much more of my time! This leaves me free to work on some more maps for the server to keep you guys entertained and occupied on the cold winter days.... :D

Jolly good old chap! Must say, it was rather despairing as defenders to have 2 entire regiments suddenly burst forth onto our flank without even realising the true scope of those blasted tunnels!

Time for a little bit of reconnaissance methinks :P

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »
Jolly good old chap! Must say, it was rather despairing as defenders to have 2 entire regiments suddenly burst forth onto our flank without even realising the true scope of those blasted tunnels!

Yes tunnel warfare within NW is very much in it`s infancy as so far only i have been crazy enough to put the rather large effort into making it a possibility! :D The tunnels are in an H shape so the danger comes from left, right and right below the flag! Regiments should guard all areas or risk a nasty surprise! ;)

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2012, 02:19:44 pm »

Yes tunnel warfare within NW is very much in it`s infancy as so far only i have been crazy enough to put the rather large effort into making it a possibility! :D The tunnels are in an H shape so the danger comes from left, right and right below the flag! Regiments should guard all areas or risk a nasty surprise! ;)

Only problem being a determined and concentrated rush from the attackers down one flank is pretty much the equivalent of checkmate.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2012, 02:31:17 pm »

Only problem being a determined and concentrated rush from the attackers down one flank is pretty much the equivalent of checkmate.
Those tunnels don`t need much to defend, a sapper just builds defences at the entrance and a small group of men could hold off a much larger force! People will get used to 3 dimensional warfare soon enough! I am here to gently guide them/drag them kicking and screaming into the new era of Napoleonic Tunnel Warfare! :D

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2012, 02:37:45 pm »
Why do i not enjoy the idea of 3-dimensional warfare. Forts and boats are bad enough. Trenches? I can just about cope with...

Dear god, next of all the french will br dropping monkey's on our head from the sky D:

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2012, 03:34:26 pm »
Why do i not enjoy the idea of 3-dimensional warfare. Forts and boats are bad enough. Trenches? I can just about cope with...

Dear god, next of all the french will br dropping monkey's on our head from the sky D:
How did you know that was the next next map idea i was working on? ;)

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2012, 03:36:24 pm »

*Runs for the nearest available cover to cower in a gibbering heap*

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2012, 03:39:33 pm »

You`ve seen what i have already done with the trenches, there is no limit to my evil map making genius! :D On a "serious" note i am actually going to do a kind of wood elf tree top map with lots of flimsy wooden bridges and tree houses! Not sure what mode i will use it for, possibly an assault map as the idea is somewhat zany...

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2012, 03:47:08 pm »

You`ve seen what i have already done with the trenches, there is no limit to my evil map making genius! :D On a "serious" note i am actually going to do a kind of wood elf tree top map with lots of flimsy wooden bridges and tree houses! Not sure what mode i will use it for, possibly an assault map as the idea is somewhat zany...

Wood elves!? Bah! Bloody long-limbed selfish pricks! Stick to the ground I say. It isn't natural, living in trees. We should make our homes in the mountains - solid, dependable, safe. You'll not see me prancing from tree-top to tree-top like some lily-livered nancy!

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2012, 04:05:44 pm »

Wood elves!? Bah! Bloody long-limbed selfish pricks! Stick to the ground I say. It isn't natural, living in trees. We should make our homes in the mountains - solid, dependable, safe. You'll not see me prancing from tree-top to tree-top like some lily-livered nancy!
That`s okay because i am eventually going to make a cavern map that is all set underground! So you can stomp around on your stunty dwarf feet to your heart`s content when that is done! :D

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2012, 09:20:51 pm »
I love this server! So fun going behind enemy lines and killing everyone without anyone noticing you are attacking. :D
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2012, 10:34:09 pm »
I love this server! So fun going behind enemy lines and killing everyone without anyone noticing you are attacking. :D
Glad you like the server and there is nothing quite like a sneak attack! :D Pity the tunnel maps wont ever work with bots!