Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299917 times)

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2013, 10:20:28 am »
Sorry that you dont jack off, second I was banned for no reason so what you want me to say?>

and do you really, in all honesty think that being abusive with people is going to get you unbanned? no, it will not, enjoy your ban, as i know the rest of us are enjoying it greatly  ;D

Offline piesarenice

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2013, 03:24:42 am »
So hi   :)

I got banned (cant remember how,long PC been playing up a bit ;) ), and i don't see why i joined for the first time to the server, got killed. Then i just got banned. If i was doing something wrong then my apolliges. There was no warning to (or there was and the chat was slammed full of kills).

It was just to day (12.05.1013).

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2013, 07:24:38 pm »

I got banned (cant remember how,long PC been playing up a bit ;) ), and i don't see why i joined for the first time to the server, got killed. Then i just got banned. If i was doing something wrong then my apolliges. There was no warning to (or there was and the chat was slammed full of kills).

what name were you playing under?

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2013, 07:42:05 pm »

LMFAO the date!  you were playing in 1013? really?  what like on a raft being chased by vikings?

Offline Kasrkin45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2013, 09:46:47 am »
Hi there, new to the forums but been playing warband for a while!

15th Humans vs Bots has to be my most played and favorite server, but yesterday I was banned and I don't know what I did :S
I was playing under the name: Dick_Faggotson         (lol)
But anyway, I was banned but I don't know why, I'm not some generic Troll or anything, I just enjoy playing the game, any chance this could get fixed?

Thanks!

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: St Ralf the Liar
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2013, 09:57:32 am »
Just a wild guess now, but it might have something to do with the name you played under
Hi

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2013, 12:12:06 pm »

15th Humans vs Bots has to be my most played and favorite server, but yesterday I was banned and I don't know what I did :S
But anyway, I was banned but I don't know why, I'm not some generic Troll or anything, I just enjoy playing the game, any chance this could get fixed?

Thanks!

I tend to believe using such juvenile nicknames should automatically get you banned.
Grow up, use a normal name and ask again.

(not too pleased about gay trashing names, as people are not smart enough to understand it's not to be taken seriously)

Offline Kasrkin45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2013, 12:53:50 am »

Thanks!

I tend to believe using such juvenile nicknames should automatically get you banned.
Grow up, use a normal name and ask again.

(not too pleased about gay trashing names, as people are not smart enough to understand it's not to be taken seriously)

Hahaha, I play the game for fun because I like M&B Warband, I'm not taking it as seriously as life, chill my friend...
P.S, it wasn't a perma-ban so it's all sorted!

many thanks! :)

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2013, 10:35:17 pm »
New serverbox works like a dream :)

Offline Andari

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2013, 04:42:50 pm »
Is this server not online at the moment?  I only ask as it's the server i usually play on and it's not showing up on the list for me, and i wondered why.

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2013, 09:17:33 am »
Is this server not online at the moment?  I only ask as it's the server i usually play on and it's not showing up on the list for me, and i wondered why.

re-check for the server, placing your list on INTERNET and NOT FAVOURITES as this server has now been moved onto a dedicated server box, so you will need to re-add it to favourites list :)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2013, 11:52:52 pm »
Eey, you guys have an awesome server!

I made a bot map (Which is not completely done yet, because I still have to work out the game mode and such.)
The map + info
[close]

If you are interested then contact me :). (steam: brent1970     , you can also just PM me)
I can also add more pictures if you aren't sure if you are interested!

Greetings, Dekkers
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:54:34 pm by Dekkers »
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Tha Epic Lazor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 05, 2013, 11:52:19 am »
Today, I got perma banned just because someone was building planks that we didn't need and I destroyed them. Then someone said I was a troll sapper when I had built a few earthworks and that's how I got perma banned.  :-[

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2013, 11:27:07 am »
Today, I got perma banned just because someone was building planks that we didn't need and I destroyed them. Then someone said I was a troll sapper when I had built a few earthworks and that's how I got perma banned.  :-[

Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

Rule 6 - Anyone trolling the defences or wasting sapper points will be dealt with by the use of permanent bans.

Offline thefryguy97

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2013, 03:21:13 am »
Hey, I was banned on the server and i'm not sure if it was a misunderstanding. I was banned at about 8:30 Eastern standard time in the US after an admin came on after there was a long period of time with no admin, in which there were too many bot players. I was on the player team and was not breaking any rules, but i was banned. my name in NW is 2nd_hess_B1_Gren_pte_fryguy. I hope this gets sorted out, thanks!