Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294837 times)

Offline Sircumalot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2013, 08:45:56 pm »
I was banned in January I think my username was admiral ackbar not sure though- i literally did nothing, got no warning. Think it was in january. Almost dead sure I was trolled.

Offline Muddy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2013, 01:05:53 am »
I have been temp banned 3 times from this server. No explanation why, no team hitting, no team killing, and I never troll. The last time I got banned was for shooting a rambo madmin off his horse, and I was then slayed. When I asked why did you slay me admin, I was banned. Shit server with low skilled madmins. If its not me getting banned its a dozen other guys who did nothing wrong. Keep up the good work 15th, the community is really starting to respect you.....   

Offline Bronn of the Blackwater

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2013, 01:10:26 am »
Hello. I was banned permanently because I said that the stonehenge map was crap and then the admin banned me... permanently ....
I request for a inmediate unban and the punishment of the admin called Ewan who is abusing of his power at the eyes of everyone.

The name under I was banned is Ostrich.

Offline Brum

• Private
  • The Brum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2013, 12:44:14 pm »
Hello. I was banned permanently because I said that the stonehenge map was crap and then the admin banned me... permanently ....
I request for a inmediate unban and the punishment of the admin called Ewan who is abusing of his power at the eyes of everyone.

You are calling our maps shit and you are basicly demanding things of us right now you are not a king or any other guy thats high up.

And as you probably already know we dont do unbans and if you dont like our maps then dont play on our servers in the first place.

You will not be unbanned from the Humans Vs Bots server no matter what

Offline Bronn of the Blackwater

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2013, 03:02:28 pm »

You are calling our maps shit and you are basicly demanding things of us right now you are not a king or any other guy thats high up.

And as you probably already know we dont do unbans and if you dont like our maps then dont play on our servers in the first place.

I didn't called all of your maps crap, only the stonehenge map.
I like the server, sometimes it has entertaining maps, if you usually ban everyone who dislikes a map then I am glad you don't read minds, otherwise the server could be empty  ::).
You will surely bring a lot of people to the server with that attitude.

Offline Brum

• Private
  • The Brum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2013, 05:14:19 pm »

I didn't called all of your maps crap, only the stonehenge map.
I like the server, sometimes it has entertaining maps, if you usually ban everyone who dislikes a map then I am glad you don't read minds, otherwise the server could be empty  ::).
You will surely bring a lot of people to the server with that attitude.

We also looked into the logs and it was not only that you were having a big mouth toward alot of people on the server

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2013, 10:16:39 pm »
I was temp ban without warning for doing 2 recruitment messages. "Anyone looking to join the 41st?" then I changed it to " Anyone looking to join a reg?" 5 mins later temp ban .... 
I'm not moaning but in the future can you at least warn people who don't know the new policy ? Or give a warning?

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »
I was temp ban without warning for doing 2 recruitment messages. "Anyone looking to join the 41st?" then I changed it to " Anyone looking to join a reg?" 5 mins later temp ban .... 
I'm not moaning but in the future can you at least warn people who don't know the new policy ? Or give a warning?
It has always bben our policy that each regiment is only allowed one recruitment message per round and this applies to every individual in a regiment as a whole.

Offline Sircumalot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2013, 11:53:06 pm »
You ever gonna answer?

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2013, 12:36:34 am »
Hmm , well i havent see it enforced for a while . I'm just saying i think a warning then temp ban . not just straight to it :S

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2013, 01:02:42 am »
You ever gonna answer?

Firstly,  look at your name, might want to think about changing it. Secondly you say an admin trolled you by banning you while you were behaving perfectly fine, knowing the 15th they don't do that so lying isn't going to help you mate.

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2013, 11:49:19 am »
You ever gonna answer?

Nicknames as childish as yours will almost immediately get ignored by me

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2013, 07:31:25 am »
Unban request
I was banned from server cause I was member of 2ndCSG and I was using tag 2ndCSG_Pvt(or Pfc)_McPero. Now I am not a member of 2ndCSG anymore and i would like unban.

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2013, 05:50:40 pm »
Just a warning that betty has been impersonating brum and cenkris on my server and others recently.. a heads up.

Offline Sircumalot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2013, 10:20:07 pm »
Sorry that you dont jack off, second I was banned for no reason so what you want me to say?>