Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300056 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Mainly to piss off anyone who hates us. Any day we have players, some of you bitch and cry, even if its not on the forums.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Mainly to piss off anyone who hates us. Any day we have players, some of you bitch and cry, even if its not on the forums.

Okay, keep us updated.

Offline Kripaz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Wow this is ridiculous... I've been playing in this server for half a year without any problems and now suddenly today i got banned (reason?). I'm wondering you still have players left to play on your server..

Offline Nicholas_PRIME

• Private
  • Consider the goats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Goat Lord
So when are you guys actually going to look into unbans and unban your server population. After banning everyone on it for minor things and without warning it seems your server is dead, as you banned everyone. I for one was banned for placing 2 unbuilt structures, with no warning i was banned. im sure there are other  perfectly fine players who got banned like that who could populate your server without ruining it like they never did. Idk though it seems like you guys enjoy killing your server.
Nicholas          Nicholas
             PRIME

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
mfw someone posts in this thread https://youtu.be/0HPeNPOOamw?t=2m7s

Offline icupirila

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: codman
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned: I was a bot commander, the defenders had no time to set up defenses & had to fight on at the flag location. I wanted to wait 1 min to give them time to set up. the admin said read the rules, I did & I felt that the rule of no bot commander camping was different than what I was suggesting, so I tried to talk to the admin than Perma ban the second I tried to talk to him.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I wanted to break a rule for 1 min
Time and date when the account was banned : 3pm 12/12/16
Timezone: Central time (us & Canada)
User Identification Number: 1199070
Why should you be unbanned? : I wanted to make the game fun, do some line battle with the players than melee charge to take trenches or defenses than lose tons of bots fallback than redo it. the admin even let me be bot commander for like 15 rounds, I gave cannons something to focus on & players got something hard to take out.
I would like a rule change on the camping crap (add a 1 min rule for start of round).

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
Nice serveridea and good maps. Sadly not as well visited anymore than in the past.
Commendable troll-handling-policy anyway. A clear role-model, that other serverhosts should follow.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline coolboy480

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: 63_cad_Blastoise
Server: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
Reason: me and my friend were messing with people in chat and im sorry it will never happen again i just really want to play in this server again
Rules: I didnt break any other rules prior to unban
Time and date: somewhere in the beggining of 2016 I think
TimeZone: Eastern Standard (US)
Id Number: I don't know
Why should I be banned?: I am a really nice person its just when i play with this one kid who i don't play with anymore he makes me a little toxic. Im pretty good at mount and blade but basically im really bored and i remember how fun your server was so PLEASE unban :)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Name: 63_cad_Blastoise
Reason: me and my friend were messing with people in chat and im sorry it will never happen again i just really want to play in this server again
Rules: I didnt break any other rules prior to unban
Time and date: somewhere in the beggining of 2016 I think
TimeZone: Eastern Standard (US)
Id Number: I don't know
Why should I be banned?: I am a really nice person its just when i play with this one kid who i don't play with anymore he makes me a little toxic. Im pretty good at mount and blade but basically im really bored and i remember how fun your server was so PLEASE unban :)

hahaha lol the 15th doesn't unban ppl, good luck with a new key  :)
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
Where do you even copy these unban appeal forms? There is none provided on the opening post :D
Also its not your friends fault you write toxic messages on chat. This game is well known for toxic and racist messages in public chat and such behavior has and always has been punished for on any server.
Åbo = Turku

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Everyone is unbanned. Merry Christmas!

Spoiler
jk
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline sgt.nightfiregaming

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Im pretty sure everyone who's ban got lifted is banned again by now. ::)

Offline LegionJam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: UB_1stMIVS_Vpvt_LegionJam
Reason: Me and my friend were playing and i was a sapper i misclicked and placed an explosive crate,right when i was about to break it some guy came and ignited it. i'm so so sorry i just want to play on this server agian.                                                               
Rules: I didn't break any other rules prior to unban.
Time : 8:00 pm GMT 20 March
Id Number: ?
Why should I be unbanned?: This was the first server i ever played on and the only one i played on for most of the time in warband. i'm very sorry i  didn't break any rules before and i'm a team player i never tryed to troll or be funny i just want to have fun on a fun server. i know no one will care or unban me but i just wanted to try  :'(

Offline Barnesy

• Donator
  • Heres to the bloody fighting 95th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: its_barnesy_bitches
Is this server a thing anymore?
"[15th] Colonel Cenkris: A lazy officer who didn`t contribute anything to the success of his detatchment or the regiment disposed of after displaying incredible disloyalty and attitute problems towards fellow officers"
Aww thanks Cenkris for those kind words
Ex Leader of the 15th Rifle Detachment

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
I know this is old, and this server has disappeared, but do any of the map creators still have their maps? I'm interested in putting them on the NA bot server to keep them played and enjoyed, a lot of them were masterpieces.