Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300792 times)

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1785 on: September 16, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »
Please read the thread title.
That's no fun, Carabino. You should have just waited and see how long it took him to realize they do not give unbans.

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1786 on: September 17, 2016, 03:10:56 pm »
Hi guys,

I just get today  M&B Napoleonic War by humble bundle. And I played my first multiplayer game on your server  :D , but I get banned recently today , so if I've make any mistake , please excuse me Sir , now that I have read the rules I'll respect them until my last breath on the game !

I hope that you will consider my demand Commander  :) !

thank you in advance.

Steam account: CptGamerz
Player name: Zipakna
Server: 15th Humans vs. Bots server
Time: a few hours ago

Yes, unfortunately for you (and many, many, many others) this is a server with no tolerance for rule breaking. However there are similar servers than this if you like to slay bots, though I've never played in those so I don't know how good they are.
Åbo = Turku

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #1787 on: September 17, 2016, 05:11:07 pm »
Amusingly, he was only temp-banned for not reading. Coincidence? I think not.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline GunZo

• First Sergeant
  • Youtube.com/YoloSwagMasterGunZo
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/GunZoandRegi
  • Nick: GunZo
« Reply #1788 on: September 25, 2016, 03:59:48 pm »
could i be unbanned

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 25, 2016, 06:11:59 pm »
could i be unbanned

ye

Spoiler
[close]
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline Partition_of_Poland

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
To the admins of the 15th Humans vs Bots server,

I was, only recently, given a perma-ban. I am not here to seek an unban (knowing your position with regards to them). I wanted, however, to say that it was unjustified. The admin going by the name of Read_the_rules (with whom I have had no issue prior) perma-banned another player for being a "troll sapper". Yes, the chap (91st JarletheViking or something similar) did create a line of TNT on a particular map but quickly destroyed it once I informed him of the rule regarding defenders and TNT.

It was not, however, until the following map that the admin came back to his/her keyboard and banned the lad. I was only banned some minutes after having protested twice that it was not fair. Jarle had admitted his mistake and his ignorance. I was merely taking issue with it rather than aiding and abetting him. Given the list of rules on this thread, I do believe my ban was unfair and that Jarle's was heavy-handed.

I am given to believe the 15th has a reputation for such. This is no surprise to me now.

I enjoyed many hours on that server, obeying the rules and slaughtering bots by the hundreds. I hope other players continue to do so and mind the admins who might take it upon themselves to drop the hammer willy-nilly.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Guys, just stop playing on the server. Why would you play on a server that treats its players like that?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Guys, just stop playing on the server. Why would you play on a server that treats its players like that?
Start another boycott

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Start another boycott
Still technically happening.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Start another boycott
Still technically happening.
Not a boycott if you have no choice

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline [89thRG] Cpl Wuffles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
WHAT THE HELL? I GOT BANNED FOR SAYING "BADMIN" AFTER THE ADMIN "Read_the_rules" BANNED A GUY WHO WAS BEING FUNNY AND SAYING, "Gee, I wonder, what if people are illiterate?"

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
WHAT THE HELL? I GOT BANNED FOR SAYING "BADMIN" AFTER THE ADMIN "Read_the_rules" BANNED A GUY WHO WAS BEING FUNNY AND SAYING, "Gee, I wonder, what if people are illiterate?"
dont insult admins
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline radical_johnny

• Volunteer
  • eats major ass.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: radical_johhny, other radicals
Requesting an un-ban (name is radical_johnny). I was banned recently by the admin named "Read_the_Rules". I shit you not, I got banned for simply asking why somebody got banned. Went something like this:

"Player "XYZ" has been permanently banned by Read_the_Rules"
Me: "Why was he banned?"
"You have been permanently banned from this server."

The reason I was concerned was because he was the only other sapper on the team beside me, which goes to show I was simply playing as I normally would: as a sapper.

Don't allow this to become a trend in your server, please. I enjoy the server and the players on it, but if you permanently ban people without reason or out of spite, you're really not doing anything good for it.  :-\

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
Don't allow this to become a trend in your server, please. I enjoy the server and the players on it, but if you permanently ban people without reason or out of spite, you're really not doing anything good for it.  :-\

How long have you been around? 15th have been banning people without any real thought or common sense for ages so you're not getting unbanned unfortunately.
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.