Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294736 times)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2013, 10:35:39 pm »
Beach Assault map will be incoming within the next few days! I might want to test it a bit with my regiment to ensure it is as bug free as possible before it`s first public outing however! :D

A big thank you to all fans of the Humans_vs_Bots server for all your input and appreciation! Rest assured we will be working hard to ensure there are plenty of new maps in the future and i will be editing out a lot of the problems in the existing maps in the time to come to! After the current map i will be working on several maps for our companion server - 15th_Cavalry_vs_Bots which will be running outside of regimental events and our training requirements in the near future! :D

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2013, 12:38:40 am »
Our new Cavalry vs Bots server will be ready to launch a new era of bot slaughering fun and frolics on wednesday! Check out https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2287.new#new for more information!

Offline Dracomantis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2013, 02:30:11 am »
Hello,

I was just playing on the 15th Human Vs Bots server. I'd just found it a few days ago and was enjoying playing, I found the maps perfect for the gameplay.

Today, an admin (I didn't even take note of his name, as it wasn't any big deal at the time and I didn't expect such a overreaction), was spamming his every thought in the neon pink admin chat. Several players asked him very politely to please only use admin chat when its of importance, as its quite distracting to the game when their is already so much going on.

The admin responded again in admin chat, to inform them that he could use it for what ever he wanted, and as often as he liked.

Me and other players voiced our concern that this was a pretty poor attitude for an admin, whos role is to ensure to server is a fun place to everyone (Assuming thats the goal). We were again told to shut up. And then the admin said "Hey, Dracomantis" and banned me.

I realize without the admins name their is not to much that can be done. But I feel as though the ban was incredibly unjust, and the admin was seriously out of line.

I'm request the opportunity to talk to a member of the admin team to discuss the possibility of getting unbanned.

Edit: I should also say this was 1/25/2013 at around 8:20pm

Offline tagora

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013, 05:24:13 am »
I don't know if this is the right place but there was someone with a really offensive name on just now who's ranting about "how adam lanza did the right thing in massacring children"

Here's a screen with his name....
"AdamLanza_TrueUSHero"
Others requested that I upload this screen onto here.  If admins could do something thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:26:03 am by tagora »

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2013, 01:58:07 pm »
Hello,

I was just playing on the 15th Human Vs Bots server. I'd just found it a few days ago and was enjoying playing, I found the maps perfect for the gameplay.

Today, an admin (I didn't even take note of his name, as it wasn't any big deal at the time and I didn't expect such a overreaction), was spamming his every thought in the neon pink admin chat. Several players asked him very politely to please only use admin chat when its of importance, as its quite distracting to the game when their is already so much going on.

The admin responded again in admin chat, to inform them that he could use it for what ever he wanted, and as often as he liked.

Me and other players voiced our concern that this was a pretty poor attitude for an admin, whos role is to ensure to server is a fun place to everyone (Assuming thats the goal). We were again told to shut up. And then the admin said "Hey, Dracomantis" and banned me.

I realize without the admins name their is not to much that can be done. But I feel as though the ban was incredibly unjust, and the admin was seriously out of line.

I'm request the opportunity to talk to a member of the admin team to discuss the possibility of getting unbanned.

Edit: I should also say this was 1/25/2013 at around 8:20pm
It was just a temp ban and you really shouldn`t mess with the vicious admin who lives under the stairs! ;)

I don't know if this is the right place but there was someone with a really offensive name on just now who's ranting about "how adam lanza did the right thing in massacring children"

Here's a screen with his name....
"AdamLanza_TrueUSHero"
Others requested that I upload this screen onto here.  If admins could do something thank you.

Permanently banned that tasteless troll on both our bot servers, thanks very much for the good job of reporting them!

Offline dooomninja

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1brig_95th_Maj_dooomninja
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:30 pm »
got to say i love the beach assault map, had some fun on it earlier trying to get to the boats, with some reg-mates, even made it once ;D 
ಠ_ರೃ Quite!
2 most satisfying shots- a rider off a moving horse and officers who think they are safe :b

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2013, 10:35:48 pm »
got to say i love the beach assault map, had some fun on it earlier trying to get to the boats, with some reg-mates, even made it once ;D
Glad you like the map! :D I have made it several times in the past and even camped the forecastle! ;)

Offline Philippe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2013, 08:35:39 pm »
Hello,

I got banned now for a longer time from your servers because i wasted sapper points. I got banned with no warning instantly... I am sorry it won't happen again and because i like to play on that server could you please unban me thank you.

Yours sincerley,

Philippe (in game name: "7th_Hussars_Rct_Philippe")

Offline Philippe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2013, 06:33:41 pm »
wow stilll no answer...... >:( :(

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2013, 02:19:02 am »
N/A -- My opinion is best kept to myself. :-*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:13:21 pm by Felix »

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2013, 11:55:57 am »
Hello,

I got banned now for a longer time from your servers because i wasted sapper points. I got banned with no warning instantly... I am sorry it won't happen again and because i like to play on that server could you please unban me thank you.

Yours sincerley,

Philippe (in game name: "7th_Hussars_Rct_Philippe")

wow stilll no answer...... >:( :(
No such name on the ban list.

Offline kennsh1n

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2013, 03:53:58 am »
Hi there,

I was banned Feb 21, sometime around 8pm US Eastern Time, under the username Biscuits. The reason I was banned was for knocking down defensive constructs (I understand this is in the server rules), however myself (a sapper) and other sappers were doing so to reuse buildpoints and I believe it was just a general misunderstanding. I love the vs. bots server and would like to be un-banned. I also posted under the Steam group for the server.

Thanks,
Biscuits
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:38130833

PS - Feel free to add/contact on Steam about the matter. (Username Kennsh1n, same as forum name.)

Offline cigar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2013, 01:06:14 am »
I was banned on this server, there was a long period without an admin, and finally one logged on, there were 37 humans on the human team and the admin said 2 bots per person, there were only 70 bots, i then said then give us 74 and was then banned instantly. My in warband name is cigar my steam name is superconnorman/okeefe.brenda

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2013, 05:35:34 pm »
about 17.00 02-03-2013 i was permabanned from the 15th groupfighting server, nothing said i just got a permaban, when i went to their ts for an explanation they said that their colonel had ordered them to permaban any 2ndCSG that played on their server, after that i was also banned from their teamspeak, when i asked cenkris himself why that had happened, he said that i had apparently teamkilled a person, i know that many players can vouch for the fact that i am not a person who teamkills, i am not a person who trolls, i am not a person that shoots in an groupfighting. i would like to have an full explanation on why i was banned on false accutation and why that 2ndCSG will be banned on sight from 15th servers, i try to do my best to improve my regiments reputation, but when i get banned for no other reason then my regiment, i really feel ashamed of a regiment wich i actually thought were lead by honest good folks, permabans me for no reason, and when confronted with it, just bans me from a teamspeak and deletes me from steam.  supported the 15th in their decision of leaving the 2ndCSG all that time ago, but when this is how i get treated. I do hope i will get that explanation, and i do hope, that it will change so i dont have to keep saying to the 2ndCSG that they should be nice to the 15th when clearly the 15th isnt very nice at all
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2013, 12:55:50 pm »
As the Cavalry vs Bots mode is taking some time to get the maps sorted i am going to try enabling a small amount of cavalry on the Humans vs Bots server to mix things up a little. It wont be a huge amount and players should be aware that on some maps choosing cavalry is not a wise idea due to spawn points being inside buildings etc. This probably wont be a permanent state of affairs but in the long term i might leave a general or two enabled. :D