Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294783 times)

Offline radical_johnny

• Volunteer
  • eats major ass.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: radical_johhny, other radicals
  • Side: Neutral
Don't allow this to become a trend in your server, please. I enjoy the server and the players on it, but if you permanently ban people without reason or out of spite, you're really not doing anything good for it.  :-\

How long have you been around? 15th have been banning people without any real thought or common sense for ages so you're not getting unbanned unfortunately.

Quite some time, just not on the forums. Yeah, I never noticed that 15th is utter garbage until I joined the forum a day or so ago. It's fine -- I've still got BBG's bots server!  :)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Johnny, I made a boycott a while back for this very reason. You will never get unbanned unless you buy a new key.

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Johnny, I made a boycott a while back for this very reason. You will never get unbanned unless you buy a new key.
but the boycott doesn't work because everyone that participated in the boycott was banned from the server
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
but the boycott doesn't work because everyone that participated in the boycott was banned from the server

And why would you need to boycott a dead server who has no players? The War has been long over. The Victory declared on FSE, Taleworlds and Steam! The Chosen Server, Rebirth, is leading the HvB Players from a glorious conquest in 2016 into the new frontier of soon to be 2017!
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

And why would you need to boycott a dead server who has no players? The War has been long over. The Victory declared on FSE, Taleworlds and Steam! The Chosen Server, Rebirth, is leading the HvB Players from a glorious conquest in 2016 into the new frontier of soon to be 2017!

The future looks bleak then, since crouching breaks the AI over at rebirth.

Offline Silentsniper (Silent)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request...
 - Now I know it says in the parent post that there are no unbans unless you have an extenuating argument to make about perm bans.  And unfortunately I do.
UID - 654265
Name when banned - 6te_SGfr_Silent
Date - 10.19.16 around 4:40 PM EST

Why was I banned - I do not know.  I will attach a screen shot that shows me being banned; sometimes admins say why they are banning you right before you are banned, so that it appears in your chat log as it fades away.  But the admin of course did not do that.  "Read the Rules" as he is called (it may very well be more than one admin, but I don't think it is) just perm banned me out of nowhere.
Why I should be unbanned - I've always played on the 15th's server!! for atleast a year!  Hell, I have good memories playing this server with a friend back in the day; that friend has moved to another school now :(, but alas, it was a part of growing up for me.
The "context" - So if you have played on the server for atleast a half an hour, you will regularly notice that more than two people will swap to the other team, you know, to try out being commander.  Of course, the admin on, most notably "Read_The_Rules" will swap people back to the other team to get the number back down to 2.  And I'd say more than 9 times out of 10, these people will swap back again to the commanding team, because I am willing to bet they have no idea what just happened to them; since the admin doesn't say anything, he does everything in silence, and these people are fairly new to the game, they don't realize that they are breaking a rule.  Then, once they swap back, they get temp. banned.  I just think it is kinda sad cause you see nice people, really nice people, getting banned off the server!  And I like to take the C.C. approach on life; live life for happiness; I think this cold-hearted admin should take a break from his usual routine of swap-(player swaps back)-temp ban routine, and should give them a quick message warning in the admin chat.  Now, I know, as it was brought up in my last moments playing on the server, that his name literally is "Read the Rules", and that these players, were they to follow the rules, would not be swapping to the other team in the first place.  I know that.  I get that.  What I find unfair here though is that this is a game where I would say the avg. playing age is probably around 12-13ish-- have some decency, have some leeway, is all I am asking for!  And when I made this argument while on the server, saying things along the line of
(Unnamed player) - Yeah, but his name is Read the rules...
(Me) - I don't give a s***, he should have some decency; spread the happiness is all I am asking for here :)
- Read_the_Rules has permanently banned Silent from the server.

And he did it without batting an eye; banned me from a server I have played on for years.  I made my argument; I ask to be unbanned, and if need be, I will never again show any pity to the children that join and don't read the rules and are swiftly banned off the server, and will play in literal chat silence if need be.  I just think that this is an unfair and more importantly cruel and unnecessary little banning system on a game that I love, and that is not to mention how I was perm banned without the admin stating a reason, as, I guess, that is just how he likes to do things.

Offline Silentsniper (Silent)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Oh, well, only after did I make my post above this one ^ did I read the rest of the replies to this thread.  Apparently the 15th are notorious for banning people out of spite, without good reason, and for never ever ever ever giving unbans!  Because they don't like humans! (humans, btw, make mistakes :)  ).  So I guess that's too bad.. though it really is a complete miracle I didn't encounter the wrath of the great Read_the_Rules earlier, to be frank...

Offline polakma

• Private
    • View Profile
Rebirth is rocking with 0 players, fellas :D

Offline [89thRG] Cpl Wuffles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
WHAT THE HELL? I GOT BANNED FOR SAYING "BADMIN" AFTER THE ADMIN "Read_the_rules" BANNED A GUY WHO WAS BEING FUNNY AND SAYING, "Gee, I wonder, what if people are illiterate?"
dont insult admins

How is that insulting?

Offline janne2

• Second Lieutenant
  • 18e retard
    • View Profile
Heil Harvain, you should not critizise the Supreme Leader.

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
WHAT THE HELL? I GOT BANNED FOR SAYING "BADMIN" AFTER THE ADMIN "Read_the_rules" BANNED A GUY WHO WAS BEING FUNNY AND SAYING, "Gee, I wonder, what if people are illiterate?"
dont insult admins

How is that insulting?
are you implying badmin is a compliment?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Mohawky Rebirth

• Private
    • View Profile

Well thanks for those nice words Harvain, and also thanks for the 15th vs Bots server and the hundreds of hours I played on the 15th and the enormous amount of pleasure it gave me. And, thanks for the thousands of hours you must have put in creating maps and admining, which is a pretty thankless task for most admin in M&BNW.

Regards

Mohawky Rebirth

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
It was a victory at the time but i say that the boycott is still happening because there were people who were not banned who played on the 15thHvB who agreed to never play on the sever again.

I don't care much anymore anyways, your shitty admining practices should be known by everyone by now so it doesnt matter.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Do you even play NW anymore, Gluk?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile