Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5] STARTS 8/16  (Read 163756 times)

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5] *New Thread*
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2015, 08:23:34 pm »
First batch of ACCEPTED Applications:

Regiment:  4th Prince of Wales' Own Volunteers
Estimated attendance:  15-20
Leader's Steam:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048169008
Accept rules?:  Yes, Of course.

Well, sign-ups are way past due, but since Karth has been away I guess I'll apply to see what happens.

Regiment: 80th Staffordshire Volunteers "The Staffordshire Knots"
Estimated attendance: 12-15
Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/titanicjackdawson
Accept rules?: Definitely.

WOOT WOOT
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2015, 08:24:31 pm »

Well, sign-ups are way past due, but since Karth has been away I guess I'll apply to see what happens.

WOOT WOOT

Edited original post, 45e also accepted at this time.
Leader of the 71st

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2015, 11:26:15 pm »
anymore?

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2015, 11:36:02 pm »
Community Name: Orcaryo
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/orcaryo/
Regiment: 42nd
Why do you want to be a referee? I was a ref in the old NANWL ran by Zzehth and Jackie. Want to see and help it make a comeback
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I was a ref for the old NANWL, reffed many 1v1s. Ran a couple of LBs for a period of time. Since I am not in a reg in this, I will be unbiased.
Admin Experience: NA1 and NA GFing admin, admined a couple of events. Reffed 1v1s as well
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:10:21 am by Orcaryo »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 12:04:40 am »
Community Name: Orcaryo
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/orcaryo/
Regiment: 42nd
Why do you want to be a referee? I was a ref in the old NANWL ran by Zzehth and Jackie. Want to see and help it make a comeback
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I was a ref for the old one, reffed many 1v1s. Ran a couple of LBs for a period of time. Since I am not in a reg in this, I will be unbiased.
Admin Experience: NA1 and NA GFing admin, admined a couple of events. Reffed 1v1s as well
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes
10/10 Approve!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:12 am »

WOOT WOOT

Edited original post, 45e also accepted at this time.

?? I applied before both the 80th and 45e tho??

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 05:19:29 am »
I was told by Cheese that he has a pile of accepted regiments, he just only had time at home today to publically accept the 3.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2015, 05:28:02 am »
I was told by Cheese that he has a pile of accepted regiments, he just only had time at home today to publically accept the 3.
Okay Thxs 4 the Update Theo!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2015, 05:31:37 am »

Well I mean, when a regiment who applied after us is accepted, and then its edited to include another regiment who applied after us, that is typically not a good sign.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2015, 05:35:13 am »

Well I mean, when a regiment who applied after us is accepted, and then its edited to include another regiment who applied after us, that is typically not a good sign.
true

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 05:35:31 am »

I doubt we get accepted.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 05:37:29 am »

Look, while I can't comment on the status of your application I wouldn't be to worried, Cheese has already labelled most of them as accepted, and besides, he did not DENY any yet or at all, so I expect either tmw or the next day most if not all will be accepted.
When you applied really doesn't matter.
Niether does personal history with 71st either- this is a community league, speculation without reason about acceptance or denial is not the way to go.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 05:47:51 am »

Look, while I can't comment on the status of your application I wouldn't be to worried, Cheese has already labelled most of them as accepted, and besides, he did not DENY any yet or at all, so I expect either tmw or the next day most if not all will be accepted.
Niether does personal history with 71st either- this is a community league, speculation without reason about acceptance or denial is not the way to go.

Well, I feel if I applied first, my application would've been looked at first, and should've been processed first, especially when I've been waiting longer than (aside from the 4th) almost everyone. So its also kind of a courtesy thing.

I didn't think personal history with 71st was a factor, so I don't know why its being brought up? My  reason for speculation was that we applied first, and have been waiting a while for an answer.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 05:51:19 am »

Well, I feel if I applied first, my application would've been looked at first, and should've been processed first, especially when I've been waiting longer than (aside from the 4th) almost everyone. So its also kind of a courtesy thing.

I didn't think personal history with 71st was a factor, so I don't know why its being brought up? My  reason for speculation was that we applied first, and have been waiting a while for an answer.
It isint, you're right, I was just making sure that you and other knew it wasn't. I am sorry for the long wait, I will recommended to the Cheese that your application be publically processed, but you have to realize these things take time. I have been waiting for as long as you have to know wether I will be reffing or not. I appreciate the patience the community has showed, and I know how tough it is to wait, but I implore the community to extend it's already gracious patience a tiny bit longer.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 06:15:26 am »
Alright so let me clear all of this up,

First off, applications are not necessarily looked at or processed in the order they were posted originally.  I couldn't even be home all day today, relying instead on a .txt file that had a list of all applications.  I have many more on my desktop at home that can be accepted, but I did what I could while out of the house.  There are applications that I will need to look into farther, like talking to the applying regiments officers in teamspeak.

I believe that far too many of you are making unreasonable assumptions both of the status of your application and myself as well.  I have agreed with all NANWL participants and applicants that there will be respect from me, regardless of personal shit, as long as it remains mutual respect. I have not violated this as of yet with anyone. 

Lastly, do keep in mind that this league was dropped on me about a week ago.  Until just recently it was a one man effort.  These things take time to do, and even more time to do correctly.  Understand that even when this was a 7 man job ( 3 HOs 4 Mods) it was still a lot of work.

We are getting this going as soon as possible, and many more applications will be processed and posted.
Leader of the 71st