Poll

Should Hillary run again in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton 2020 Thread  (Read 21332 times)

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hillary Clinton 2016 Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 09:09:13 pm »
fuck the bourgeoisie

Spoiler
[close]

This torrent of racist and sexist abuse on this thread just shows how much this country needs Hillary Clinton to take charge.

lol
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 09:25:52 pm »
This torrent of racist and sexist abuse on this thread just shows how much this country needs Hillary Clinton to take charge.

ye cuz Hilary's gonna solve all that, while simultaneously sucking all the bankers' dicks nothing wrong with that she's a free woman who does what she likes

Also,

Quote from: KL4R1N0G4MPR0S
I will donate. I hope she wins because she is a woman and can face gender equality
Poltical correctness troll confirmed.

Knew it Nixon
<3

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 09:31:34 pm »

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »
fuck the bourgeoisie
But you are the bourgeoisie.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 10:35:14 pm »
fuck the bourgeoisie
But you are the bourgeoisie.

I lol'd so hard when he said that. Get back to work, Gluk! *whip crack*
Maybe if you work more, you'd stop being such a little bitch.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:37:00 pm by Akko »

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 10:51:00 pm »
People say mean things about Hillary Clinton, therefore she deserves to be President

Sexist, obviously joking comments aside there are legitimate complaints against Clinton (not to democrats, I suppose)

For example, her campaign is almost completely funded by the most major financial institutions and its leaders. If you think she's sincere about fighting income inequality while on their payroll, that's just plain delusional.

She's also a war-hawk. Led the movement to bomb Libya, criticized Obama for being too lenient with Syria and ISIS, and voted for the Iraq War.

She is also pretty quiet of gender equality issues. But she's a woman, so all women will benefit rite?

If you're a liberal, and I mean a liberal, I don't see a way in Hell you can support this war mongering, centrist, and corporate stooge who will just continue the Republican-Democrat duopoly and Bush-Clinton dynasty.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 10:51:48 pm »
Just because you don't experience gender discrimination on a daily basis doesn't mean it's a non-issue.
Something Nipple said that I agree with? Impossible!
I'm assuming you're just saying it to give you another excuse to verbally abuse Gluk though... :-\

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 10:56:38 pm »
I'm just messing with him but I also happen to agree. His statement about gender equality being a non-issue did legitimately stand out to me.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 11:30:33 pm »
It's like you're intentionally ignoring any serious critism of hillary because you've created this mentality that she's the perfect candidate. She has many many MANY faults and you're chosing to ignore them.

At least with bernie i acknowledge his faults and yet i still think he's the best candidate for america. What makes hillary better than bernie??? Answer me that and i'll consider what you have to say about her.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 11:32:43 pm by Glukhovsky »

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 11:52:56 pm »
It's like you're intentionally ignoring any serious critism of hillary because you've created this mentality that she's the perfect candidate. She has many many MANY faults and you're chosing to ignore them.

At least with bernie i acknowledge his faults and yet i still think he's the best candidate for america. What makes hillary better than bernie??? Answer me that and i'll consider what you have to say about her.

Hillary has the most experience, she's got a proven track record and she's unafraid to stand up for America. She has faults, but she's the only candidate who can win in traditionally Republican states. I don't trust Bernie Sanders-his brother Larry is British.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 12:00:52 am »
Hillary has the most experience, she's got a proven track record and she's unafraid to stand up for America. She has faults, but she's the only candidate who can win in traditionally Republican states. I don't trust Bernie Sanders-his brother Larry is British.

retard much?
<3

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:12 am »

That moment when "stand up for America" also means killing Libyans or whoever gets in the way of America's world dominance.

And you don't trust Sanders...because...wah

I respect your opinion to not like Sanders but for a retarded reason? No.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 12:09:34 am »
I just realised that a woman not prepared to nuke those fucking Muslims is not a true American. So that's why I'm voting Hilary too.
<3

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 12:11:47 am »

Proven track record lol

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 12:26:07 am »
While Hillary has had her own career and life separate to that of Bill, there's no dying that alot of Democrats want Hillary in the White House so that Bill is there influencing policy.

I have heard my friends say that almost verbatim

I thought you weren't judged by the actions of ur family in America

m-muh liberty
Fuck off, Nazi scum