Yuri and Blade are the same Malmöstanian 13 year old
11 (7.6%)
BLOCK!!
8 (5.6%)
allah snackbar
10 (6.9%)
20 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗  (Read 131769 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fungus's 60th ayyy PROUD HOME OF THE BYDAND BRIGADE @____________@
« Reply #1500 on: December 01, 2018, 10:31:49 am »
I feel old now how the fuck you old farts gotta feel
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1501 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:43 pm »
You are old, your medium speed brain killed my thread!!

>:(
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Nock

« Reply #1502 on: December 06, 2018, 05:59:41 pm »
Its 2018, this thread will last one day max

u cant stop fungoos

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: December 06, 2018, 07:16:33 pm »
Its 2018, this thread will last one day max

u cant stop fungoos

excellent post
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 11, 2018, 11:29:15 pm »
This thread got 120 posts in its first day.
Now it gets 1 every 3 days.

NICE ONE VINCENZO/Malakith/McJewden/SeanBeanshacko/MrTiki/Thunderstormer/Apollo/Duuring/Markington

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Fungus's 60th ayyy Tiger's dad is a yak
« Reply #1506 on: March 26, 2019, 07:18:22 pm »
rip 60th
the last bastion of defence against the oppressive FSE regime

You hate to see it

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1507 on: March 26, 2019, 07:52:29 pm »
Omg wtf the 101 pages are giving me blue screens i hate you fungus i hope you die
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1508 on: March 26, 2019, 07:53:15 pm »
Omg wtf the 101 pages are giving me blue screens i hate you fungus i hope you die

CR candidate endorsing another community member's death? Blaze has my vote now.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 27, 2019, 08:06:50 am »

CR candidate endorsing another community member's death? Blaze has my vote now.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ join now and receive a FREE GOODIE BAG!!
« Reply #1510 on: March 27, 2019, 09:27:15 am »
I have never gotten cancer this fast from a post oh my

Thanks

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #1511 on: March 27, 2019, 09:28:43 am »
Ok

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1512 on: March 27, 2019, 09:52:09 am »
All the good regiments are reforming!!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #1513 on: March 27, 2019, 09:54:13 am »
Did somebody say Goodie bag?!
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww