Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 294234 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Fart I’ll stomp your head in if you ever call me a mall cop again, GTAMAN could’ve saved the NW community if he only went for the head smh
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn

great video. But have you seen how THICC Thanos is?!?!?  :P
click here to join the 84th

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
so y'all gonna disband and join my reg?
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Fart I’ll stomp your head in if you ever call me a mall cop again, GTAMAN could’ve saved the NW community if he only went for the head smh

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Spoiler

[close]
-no tracking
best I can give you is 5/10
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
You're welcome for another NANWL win.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
If you had to choose between believing that your father raped your mother, and believing that your father was God, which would you choose? Faced with hostility from the outside world, and the horror of confronting the truth about his father’s rape of his mother, Jesus would have been a prime candidate for self-deception on the issue of the true identity of his father. For if he did face the evidence for his father’s rapist identity, what would imply for his very existence?

It would mean that Jesus is rape. It would mean that Jesus was created from extreme evil and thus “born of sin”. His very existence in the world was made possible by war, imperial oppression, violence against the defenseless; evil.

For Jesus to accept his own existence in the world as good, he would have to accept the rape of his mother by his father as good. If the rape of his mother by his father was Satanic and evil, however, then Jesus was the very spawn of Satan on Earth. If so, Jesus would be the very symbol of the evil Roman violation of Israel through the evil Roman violation of Mary’s sexual purity. And if Jesus was born evil, then were not those who persecuted him right?

Was this not justice? An eye for an eye, right? Crucially, Rome’s punishment of Jewish rebellion in 4BCE was the collective punishment of a rebellious Jewish area. The entire violent event, including the rape that led to Jesus’s birth, was Rome’s collective punishment of Jewish rebels and Jewish collaborators alike. After all, what had Mary done to deserve being raped? Taken as an individual she may have done nothing, but taken as a Jewess she was a member of a people who had committed the “sin” of resisting the force of Rome’s penetration of Israel. Should she have followed her future son’s teaching and turned the other cheek? Should Mary have offered her rapists anal rape too?

Was Jesus's nonviolence in the face of violence a preaching of his own goodness as the product of violent rape? Violent rape, on both a political and individual level, is how Jews would learn their lesson after committing the “sin” of resisting Rome. Jesus would have thus been seen as a symbol of Rome’s violent rape of the political body of the Jewish people. To accept Jesus would have been to accept the rightness of Rome’s rape of God’s people.

NOT FUCKING DUG DEEP ENOUGH LE PEPE

The Romans were not simply innocent strangers, minding their own business. The Romans could be considered among the most rapacious imperialists and the most systematic exploiters the world has ever known. It is thus crucial to keep in mind that the hostility of some Jews towards Jesus was not random xenophobia against a foreign race; it was utterly symbolically inseparable from hatred of Rome’s rape, aggression, and desecration of the land and people of Israel. Jesus was the product of Roman imperial aggression and the Roman desecration and violation of Mary was symbolic of the Roman desecration and violation of Jews and Judaism.

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
WInters wOkE
wheres the love?

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile