Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 477982 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #2085 on: February 19, 2016, 07:27:55 pm »
for me Russia must have team with UA (maybe not cumunist team #CCCP but just RUS-UA team)

same for DAK and NOR with Scandinavian team just SWE can be independant

Its pure racism to create a Scandinavian team that doesnt include Sweden

Can you honestly just shut the fuck up with your sweden patriotisme and crying when you feel excluded from a coalition that was only to be fucking made if individual nations in this case Finland, Norwegian and Denmark did not have the numbers to play alone...

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: February 19, 2016, 07:29:49 pm »
First of all people need to understand that only Denmark, Norway and Sweden are a part of Scandinavia, while these three along with Finland and Iceland are a part of the "Nordic" countries. Either way Denmark and Norway as I've said before got little in common with Finland linguistically and historically/culturally.

If Finland does struggle to field a team then maybe Sweden-Finland is a possibility considering Finland was in union with Sweden and many Finnish people were actually taught Swedish in school and even still do I believe. If not they at least know a few words and have a more common history and culture with the Swedes than any other Scandinavian country.

But if you're going to put Finland-Norway together then it would be just for the sake of numbers than actual historical/cultural common ground between the nations for a coalition.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2087 on: February 19, 2016, 07:31:09 pm »
Pieter i think he was joking..  :-*

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: February 19, 2016, 07:34:03 pm »
Pieter i think he was joking..  :-*

not if 9/10 times carolus replies on a forum sweden this.. sweden that... oh pls change tournament I dont have enough swedish players...  ::)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: February 19, 2016, 07:41:50 pm »
for me Russia must have team with UA (maybe not cumunist team #CCCP but just RUS-UA team)

Can you honestly just shut the fuck up with your sweden patriotisme and crying when you feel excluded from a coalition that was only to be fucking made if individual nations in this case Finland, Norwegian and Denmark did not have the numbers to play alone...

Jesus, Peeter it was a yoke you knobhead. You need to calm the fuck down man :) All Nordic countries can field a team. The problem is that no one cba to do the work and gather players, except for Meltön maybe. And as Melton described, Denmark has the players but they have internal issues preventing them from forming a team.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: February 19, 2016, 08:07:50 pm »

Jesus, Peeter it was a yoke you knobhead. You need to calm the fuck down man :) All Nordic countries can field a team. The problem is that no one cba to do the work and gather players, except for Meltön maybe. And as Melton described, Denmark has the players but they have internal issues preventing them from forming a team.

I would take a joke from anyone but sadly enough with some 30 year old pedohile scanning the forums to tell people to get a life and then at the same time trying to be annoying as possible by acting like the all knowing person.. which you are not :)
Maybe People like moussolini who tried to get a NOR team together cant find anyone interested enough for such a tournament or perhaps he just lacks the contacts to get a team together but still in the end its not that they cant be asked to put effort into this tournament like you try to point out with your so called problem.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: February 19, 2016, 08:21:20 pm »
   Thing with nordic coalition: Denmark can use DDA
Top kek

May i refer you to post #1968 on page 132

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: February 19, 2016, 09:43:28 pm »

I would take a joke from anyone but sadly enough with some 30 year old pedohile scanning the forums to tell people to get a life and then at the same time trying to be annoying as possible by acting like the all knowing person.. which you are not :)
Maybe People like moussolini who tried to get a NOR team together cant find anyone interested enough for such a tournament or perhaps he just lacks the contacts to get a team together but still in the end its not that they cant be asked to put effort into this tournament like you try to point out with your so called problem.

You can offend me as much as you want Pieter, I wont sink to your level bud.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: February 19, 2016, 09:46:25 pm »

You can offend me as much as you want Pieter, I wont sink to your level bud.

I'd let daddy Calle pedo me any day.

Why not just talk to em ayyyy that tends to work, in other news Wales
>always high
>GOAT

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2094 on: February 19, 2016, 10:15:25 pm »
Let russia and ukrayn merge,it's taking to much time for nothing,we know that those who are important in russia/ukrayn only want to play as coalition so let them play as coalition or remove them (cos only them can do this team,lets be honest) pls admin choose something,we loose time,it's no matter anyway,just get them in same group stage of FRA and we will end the problem fast if you want.

Lel... CCCP > FRA

Do you rlly want FRA out that quickly?

We're ready to fuck Russia-Ukrayn and all others noob team of this event (99% of this event ? Yes surely)
You talk a lot,you and others slavic noobs,it's soon time to fite,talk,talk,we will see who are the real warriors in this game,don't expect mercy from us,only death.

You played CCCP 3 times. Scores:
14.02.2016 - CCCP 10-4 FRA (8v8)
15.02.2016 - CCCP 2-10 FRA (8v8)
15.02.2016 - CCCP 10-5 FRA (8v8)
Overall 2:1 CCCP win.

Not even playing for CCCP but still think they should be allowed to stay.
These two match was played by a lot of our new members and replacement (the team 2 if you want) sorry to dissapoint you.
You got fucked quite easy the time we get our real team (10-2),your team is really bad and is not a serious challenger,so just let them merge ,won't change anything as i said before.
Don't make russia-ukrain wich is historically : "a team of loosers" think that everyone is scared,they're weak,it's boring to see bad players cry and hope to win with a fake "good roster" of 2nd class players  :)
The best russia-ukrain player is destroyed easy  by a lot of french players (extaz,lebrev,troister,and others)
And now HaZe pls, stfu
Or you again played with 2nd team?
U can't do nothing versus Red Machine
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:28:57 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2095 on: February 19, 2016, 10:27:17 pm »
 :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:29:29 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #2096 on: February 19, 2016, 10:31:50 pm »
it is very entertaining seeing the greedy frenchies fighting with the greedy russians on the forum.
Please keep it going.

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
« Reply #2097 on: February 19, 2016, 10:53:24 pm »

I root for ikea!

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #2098 on: February 19, 2016, 11:00:00 pm »
Nation: Austria
Player's Name: Bert
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056032062/
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: February 19, 2016, 11:44:56 pm »

I root for LEGO!