Poll

Have you ever used autoblock in Warband/NW

Never
104 (88.9%)
Yes In Multiplayer (actual cheat downloaded from a shady website/person that could give you a virus if your not smart, not the autoblock that is in the server/game options)
13 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: July 19, 2016, 03:32:44 pm

Author Topic: AutoBlock Poll  (Read 12095 times)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
AutoBlock Poll
« on: July 14, 2016, 03:32:44 pm »
I am wondering how much of the community actually have used autoblock. The Poll will not show anyone's choices, and I cannot change the poll to show anyone's vote. I just want to know how much of the community actually have used autoblock in the past in multiplayer. My guess would be 30%+

I myself have downloaded it like 2 years ago, I verified that it worked in a multiplayer server and it did not ban me. However I have never used to to actually fight in multiplayer as 1. I think it is scummy to cheat and 2. It actually makes me worse at the game as it makes my feints worse.

Again no ones vote will be shown. Don't be paranoid of like an admin or moderator being able to see it. (I'm not sure if they can even see it) Just because you vote for "autoblock in multiplayer" doesn't mean that you cheated against a player. It could easily mean that you used an autoblock cheat only on your own server which is fair.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:36:44 pm by Coconut »

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
Re: AutoBlock Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 04:32:56 pm »
Ask fotin

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 05:14:48 pm »
I'm glad that so many people voted no, My last 2 duel tournies I've had many people report specific individuals for autoblock although there is no real proof. Only way would be to record every single on of their duels and look at all of their feints in slow mo to look for any side blocks. If they don't have a single one they are either really lucky or autoblocking.

Also keep this thread clear of all accusations. I don't want it to turn into a shitpost thread

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 05:30:45 pm »
How can one actually prove someone is using an autoblock script? Unless you're really creepy, of course, but are there server scripts to fight this? (If it is a prevelant as people say it is)
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 05:33:42 pm »
Wait does this actually exist. I thought multiplayer prevented it from happening?

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 06:20:25 pm »
It does, I've seen very bad people improve to be excellent in one day.
Then I snooped around and found out he had a account on a hacking website.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 06:38:46 pm »
Wait does this actually exist. I thought multiplayer prevented it from happening?

Nope. No real secure servers that stop scripts. If they could then BettyTheBomber would have been dead years ago.

AeroNinja

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 07:31:25 pm »
Betty is still on NW?

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 07:32:09 pm »
Betty is still on NW?

Kinda, we still get bits of her every few months on 63e Siege.

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 07:36:58 pm »
Wow. He's really dead on the EU side.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 07:53:47 pm »
It's surprisingly very easy all you have to do is replace warband.exe and item_kinds1.txt with two replacment versions I believe... Although its risky b/c you probably will get a version with a virus. Also is scummy to cheat.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 10:10:14 pm »
In one EU duel tournament server I went to me and Ragnar were 1v1ing and the server kick people from the server if they had cheats. There might be scripts for kicking autoblock people from servers.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 11:01:51 pm »
I'm glad that so many people voted no, My last 2 duel tournies I've had many people report specific individuals for autoblock although there is no real proof. Only way would be to record every single on of their duels and look at all of their feints in slow mo to look for any side blocks. If they don't have a single one they are either really lucky or autoblocking.

Also keep this thread clear of all accusations. I don't want it to turn into a shitpost thread

I would probably fail that test so hard, my feints are bad (only mediocre/bad duelists fall for them tbh) and my blocking is on point 99% of the time (when I'm super active).

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 11:36:27 pm »
I have only ever seen someone actually kicked for cheating once and took a screenshot of it.

Spoiler
[close]

I couldn't tell if he was actually using autoblock or something else (idk what else you would be able  script that would actually be useful)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 11:38:16 pm »
I have only ever seen someone actually kicked for cheating once and took a screenshot of it.

Spoiler
[close]

I couldn't tell if he was actually using autoblock or something else (idk what else you would be able  script that would actually be useful)
That kick tends to be a skinpack gone wrong, used to happen lots in EU events.

Autoblock does exist, I've been sent links to working versions of it though I never used it myself. Though I know a few people who have tried it out just to see.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.